• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

About time.

Congrats, brother! I'd like to see any pic that has a release date written on it. Don't really want to see too much new content or anything.

Make sure you don't get Dawg'd...

Congrats!

Congratulations Raj

You're not a full member until you can switch from the Knack avatar.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

congrats

lol thanks guys.

nvm

EDIT: That was powerful shit right there though.

Hahahaha, I was wondering why my laptop was dying. That gif was too strong.

Edit: btw can anyone Big Bossify my avatar by adding an eyepatch to it? I'm horrible at photoshop.

GnawtyDog

Banned
So played Ground Zeroes - rented. Another game I quit 1 hour in.

Presentation is good, controls schemes are OK to Bothersome (a bit iffy to cancel out of some things - specially night-vision on the go). Gunplay is very lightweight...(not much kick/differentiation from the guns I tried - I did notice some bullet drop I think). Running animation is good - dropping animation is also good - although I think it should not be tied to a single button (square) but instead the crouch/prone button (x).

Can't comment on much else since it didn't get me hooked to bother continuing. Will be wait and see for me on the Phantom Pain but I knew that long before I played Ground Zeroes - which I said I wouldn't play unless it was packaged with the Phantom Pain. Was rented anyway so not much of a pain.

Batzi

Banned
btw if you pay attention to the Kaz-BB gif above while it is loading for the first time, you can actually read Kaz' lips and figure out what he is saying.

Wasn't hammertomb just recently released from being banned and now he is banned again.
I can smell irony here.

Also, I might be a bit to rash about saying that I request a ban for myself yesterday. Though, I am going to leave around friday the 20th, that's for sure. No further comments on that.

Rean

Wasn't hammertomb just recently released from being banned and now he is banned again.
I can smell irony here.

Also, I might be a bit to rash about saying that I request a ban for myself yesterday. Though, I am going to leave around friday the 20th, that's for sure. No further comments on that.
He requested the ban.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
We've been tricked! Cipher is someone we knew all along. They claim that what happened to his original account is the missing key.. a weapon to surpass temporary bans

KJZ0zlk.gif

I want to test your skills but don't post it on here, link it.

Sorry, that was meant to be serious. I am not going to cut out now every single layer from Big Boss and adjust his position to let it look like kissing.

Åesop;153731216 said:
We've been tricked! Cipher is someone we knew all along. They claim that what happened to his original account is the missing key.. a weapon to surpass temporary bans

KJZ0zlk.gif

Seems you are late to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom