• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone else going to turn D.D. into a hot dog?

giphy.gif

Rean

Are we all actually going insane now due to lack of release date?

That was a joke.. Why are you taken my so serious!?

Of course I won't turn D.D. into a hot dog... geez..
I will cut off his eyes, slit his tiny throat, rip of his fur and send him to hell! AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Yea I'm gonna have invade you daliy in MGSV now.

Akiller

Wait... when i saw it it missed some of the fiery highlights that make it look really evil.

I added them and a little more contrast to make it pop. Since i use Black theme.

See if you like this one better.

JFv2vD0.png
i like this one the best.
91WFjeI.png
Less highlights
0UzJ2Me.png
original

50 shades of Venom Dawg.
Amazing work, brauss.

sorry to hear that... at least you had this to come to. :)

Preemtive avatar request. eh?

Despite just had drama. I'm more struggling with myself right now. I keep reseting and reseting just to get a 5 digit number I like, where probably no one else in this world would give a fuck about. Over 200 resets already.

brau

Despite just had drama. I'm more struggling with myself right now. I keep reseting and reseting just to get a 5 digit number I like, where probably no one else in this world would give a fuck about. Over 200 resets already.

i have no idea what you are talking about here. Resetting what?

Cool avatar tho :3

i have no idea what you are talking about here. Resetting what?

Cool avatar tho :3

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire today. Once you start you get a random Trainer ID and Secret ID, the Secret ID is hidden and you will never see it ingame (only through hacking). The Trainer ID though, is always visible on all Pokemon on your pass etc...

I actually stopped playing Pokemon because I forgot that this triggers my perfectionism again. No joke.

I keep resetting and reseting just to get a trainer ID that contains neither 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. Don't ask me why. But I don't like these numbers. That leaves 4 numbers, 0, 2, 7 and 9.
While others probably more care about breeding the perfect Pokemons (I do the same). I definitely care more about my Trainer ID than anything else. Which is actually ridiculous. Because no person in the world gives a shit about their Trainer ID. They just play. The perfect result (which will never happen) would be a 00000.
Seriously. I am fucked up.

brau

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire today. Once you start you get a random Trainer ID and Secret ID, the Secret ID is hidden and you will never see it ingame (only through hacking). The Trainer ID though, is always visible on all Pokemon on your pass etc...

I actually stopped playing Pokemon because I forgot that this triggers my perfectionism again. No joke.

I keep resetting and reseting just to get a trainer ID that contains neither 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. Don't ask me why. But I don't like these numbers. That leaves 4 numbers, 0, 2, 7 and 9.
While others probably more care about breeding the perfect Pokemons (I do the same). I definitely care more about my Trainer ID than anything else. Which is actually ridiculous. Because no person in the world gives a shit about their Trainer ID. They just play. The perfect result (which will never happen) would be a 00000.

They had something like this in MH3U. Tables that you would be that would give you better items and crappier. Tho i think it resets per session.

So i have to worry about this in pokemon? i still yet to start it. I got the one with the fire... Ruby or Sapphire.

They had something like this in MH3U. Tables that you would be that would give you better items and crappier. Tho i think it resets per session.

So i have to worry about this in pokemon? i still yet to start it. I got the one with the fire... Ruby or Sapphire.

No once you saved, your ID won't change again. But then again, just a reminder for you. Your Trainer ID means shit, it doesn't matter what it is. You get no advantage for it at all. It's just a stupid random number, like a tag you get when you join something. I actually had a 00269 a few minutes ago. I saved and kept playing, but it's just a thorn in my eye, so I deleted my save data. And now I am back where I started.

If you mean the new one, then you probably mean Omega Ruby.

Dawg

I enjoyed Pokémon more when it was just about "gotta catch 'em all" and beating the E4.

I used to visit my grandparents during every Pokémon release and my grandfather would buy me the latest game. I then played half of it at their place until my mother picked me up. Great times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom