• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why the link is dead?

It's all part of the plan. Don't you see it? They click on the link and it doesn't work. Then they ask themself: "Why doesn't it work!? What's going on? Don't they want my money?" Then it begins. Conspiracies spread all over the world. Ridiculous reasons why the link remains dead. Someone will think: "Preorder link... dead.. dead... not existing... Not existing... Phantom... The Phantom Link.." More and more chit chat about it. More conspiracies and then it happens.. Every website that offers the game will be flood by preorders forcing every single website to be taken down.

It doesn't matter that the link doesn't work. What matters is their plan.

See.. it begins.

Dawg

I know it's heavy speculating but I just figured they made that fb post because the bosses confirmed they'll announce the release date later today considering it's still early in the morning in the US.

It's more that I want this to be true tho.

I know it's heavy speculating but I just figured they made that fb post because the bosses confirmed they'll announce the release date later today considering it's still early in the morning in the US.

It's more that I want this to be true tho.

Dawg please..

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I don't know the reason of others but I hate dogs.

c14fa2a3dd.gif

Oh.. geez.. I think I am already over 100 soft resets..

When it comes to Pokemon my perfectionism gets triggered immediatly and in the most ridiculous way there is. I mean keep reseting for a 5 digit number and I don't want any 1,3,4,5,6 or 8 in it.. I hate myself.

so the konami facebook page posted a link to preorder MGSV, that's it? the konami twitter has been doing that periodically for weeks.

not getting my hopes up until i see something confirmed

JayEH

Did it get posted on the Konami facebook or the MGS facebook? I don't even see a MGS facebook.

I was hyped for 5 minutes but then I realized how dumb I was for doing this to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom