• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

Give it a try. I disagree though, I see it as blood. Even though I understand how one can think it is poo or chocolate :p

Its more like a deep dark blood.. like in the actual reference of BB... that.. and the yellows of the fire. But yea... i'll leave it as is. if people harass you, let me know.. i'll do another take.

Its more like a deep dark blood.. like in the actual reference of BB... that.. and the yellows of the fire. But yea... i'll leave it as is. if people harass you, let me know.. i'll do another take.

FUCK YOU SHIT FACE FUCK YOU SHIT FACE FUCK YOU SHIT FACE

is that harassment enough? I just like chanting.

Dawg

I was actually impressed you managed to include the yellows of the fire! That's the best detail :D

Mexen

FUCK YOU SHIT FACE FUCK YOU SHIT FACE FUCK YOU SHIT FACE

is that harassment enough? I just like chanting.

Aaaaaaaaand on that lovely note, I'm off to a pub. Enjoy your weekend, guys! See you tomorrow, or later tonight if I change my mind about Cipher Cat's proposition... Of sorts.

C.C., please try to enjoy the game :(

I just don't put any thought in the competitive side, IV/EV stuff etc, I just play the game my way, get all the badges, beat E4 and then quit.

I was joking.

I keep resetting since 7 hours, just looked at my post history..

I can't I tried once before. I can't. These fucking numbers trigger my perfectionism too much.

Dawg

I was joking.

I keep resetting since 7 hours, just looked at my post history..

I can't I tried once before. I can't. These fucking numbers trigger my perfectionism too much.

I know how you feel, although my perfectionism is related to a different aspect of games. Something that you can experience with any game ;_;

Akiller

Was studying this:
5801236ab1.jpg

when i noticed this:
08e5bb365e.png

Hello Outer-GAF!
It's time for daily stupid joke about LD!
I recieved mod status today and tried to ban LD. But you know what? That girl is already banned!
Hahaha, I am so funny!

You should take down that gif Dawg, not only for spoiler reasons, but it is pretty large aswell. And if someone new comes in here you might get reported pretty quick, because you haven't even warned someone.

JayEH

I didn't know. Honest.

it's ok. People have different definitions for spoilers so you have to be careful with anything shown.

But for bosses especially you don't want to show them. Imagine someone coming in here posting MGSV boss gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom