• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

As the self appointed leader of Cipher Cats, I need to know who's on my side. Now, I'm not saying I'll report you like I did with Love hold a grudge against you for not wanting to join me, but I might treat you different. These are hard times and it's a Kitten eat Kitten world out there. Just look at the people we've lost so far.

I need to know who sucks my cock.

I'm ready to leave this cruel world.

SeFUTni.jpg

JayEH

As the self appointed leader of Cipher Cats, I need to know who's on my side. Now, I'm not saying I'll report you like I did with Love hold a grudge against you for not wanting to join me, but I might treat you different. These are hard times and it's a Kitten eat Kitten world out there. Just look at the people we've lost so far.

image.php

Åesop;153944423 said:
Is there anything to look forward to between E3 and GDC? ofc excluding any suprise MGS events

Nope. A "surprise" event or announcement is all we have... and none of us want to admit the game will get another "update" by E3 because we want to believe the game will actually be released by then. We've all gone insane.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
As the self appointed leader of Diamond Dawgs, I need to know who's on my side. Now, I'm not saying I'll report you like I did with Sn4ke hold a grudge against you for not wanting to join me, but I might treat you different. These are hard times and it's a Dawg eat Dawg world out there. Just look at the people we've lost so far.

I need to know who's got my back.

Hmmm. Tough one.

Imma go with... Dawg. Sorry, Cipher; you're too much of a bellend for my liking.

Bricky

Åesop;153944423 said:
Is there anything to look forward to between E3 and GDC? ofc excluding any suprise MGS events

Well, there is the secret release date announcement event tommorow...
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Kojima Station? No other big gaming-related events than those you mentioned I think.

image.php

Not into necrophilia, sorry.

#TeamJimmyDawg

Rean

h8I2w8e.gif

brau

I'm super glad someone other me (a new member) brought this up. I don't understand a lot about what's really going on but this whole taking sides thing is unnerving tbh... And at a time I finally got the courage to start posting after lurking for so long in the previous thread. ;_;

Sounds like someone wants to split this community.

He wants others to battle me. But we all of us now that he is a pussy.

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Nothing, lol. I was just bored. Why y'all taking my jokes so seriously ;_;

Dawg got my beard backing him up now.

Dawg

Outer-GAF, in memory of our fallen brothers, I have decided to provide this thread with a little entertainment. In the spirit of the franchise that brought us all together, I think it's time for a little violence! With that, I'd like to introduce the Diamond Dawg Games!

To avoid any conflict of interest accusations, I myself will not be joining this little game. However, the list of participants is interesting enough! Please give it up for these 24 MGS-GAF fighters!

diamondgames5mu03.png

Outer-GAF, in memory of our fallen brothers, I have decided to provide this thread with a little entertainment. In the spirit of the franchise that brought us all together, I think it's time for a little violence! With that, I'd like to introduce the Diamond Dawg Games!

To avoid any conflict of interest accusations, I myself will not be joining this little game. However, the list of participants is interesting enough! Please give it up for these 24 MGS-GAF fighters!

diamondgames5mu03.png

Me & Brau are district 1 because we are the greatest members alive

Rean

diamondgames5mu03.png
Lets go Rogue Agent!

tumblr_mj0hytfpWf1ra3f3yo1_400.gif

Dawg

The game has begun. Most people are busy collecting gear and finding weapons, but two members have already died :(

intro1ryu8q.png

intro2h7urr.png

intro365u1p.png

intro4roufp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom