• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I've got 2 from MGS2

tumblr_lz7yb6a0L91r9u0hwo3_400.gif

Banzai

im not exactly in the best state of mind right now but im guessing there hasnt been a release date announcement? sn4ke, mentiroso!

Rean

Hey guys Me, Choomp, Ibuki, and Lernean are about to play Mario Kart 8 on Wii U. If you want to join in post your Nintendo ID below.

edit: Its over.

J.EM1

Yeah guys you're just going to wake up one day with a release date surprise when you least expect it.
That's exactly what happened with GZ. One day I woke up, checked NeoGAF and boom, right there on page one; GZ release date revealed.

Akira Toriyama art or generic Nintendo Art?
So I love Toriyama art, being an old school DBZ fan. I've been wanting to play a DQ game, but I missed out the ones that actually came to the west.

Now that I have a 3DS and WiiU, I also want to give Zelda a try, but I'm not sure Hyrule is the right place to start. (I'll probably get OoT first)

Ultimately, they both look like stupid fun, and I could use a stupid fun game. idk

Skullface

So I love Toriyama art, being an old school DBZ fan. I've been wanting to play a DQ game, but I missed out the ones that actually came to the west.

Now that I have a 3DS and WiiU, I also want to give Zelda a try, but I'm not sure Hyrule is the right place to start. (I'll probably get OoT first)

Ultimately, they both look like stupid fun, and I could use a stupid fun game. idk

Depending on how old you are (or rather how you feel about 2d games), I'd actually recommend that you start with Link to the Past. They're all pretty much generic 3rd person action rpgs, but they're the best at what they do.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Most Zeldas are a good place to start. My favorites are Link to the Past in 2D, and Ocarina and Majora's for 3D. You should any of those.

Depending on how old you are (or rather how you feel about 2d games), I'd actually recommend that you start with Link to the Past. They're all pretty much generic 3rd person action rpgs, but they're the best at what they do.

Most Zeldas are a good place to start. My favorites are Link to the Past in 2D, and Ocarina and Majora's for 3D. You should any of those.
I do enjoy 2D games, as their artsyle never becomes dated IMO. Is LTTP only on WiiU vitual console? No 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom