• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, JayEH, avatar bet Jimmyfenix (aka Jimmy the Grinder) that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will sell more than Batman: Arkham Knight (all platforms). Sales difference will be determined 6 months after each game's respective launch using official numbers from the publisher. Loser will have to wear an avatar provided by the winner for 1 month.

C1YMSqY.jpg

Dawg

I, JayEH, avatar bet Jimmyfenix (aka Jimmy the Grinder) that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will sell more than Batman: Arkham Knight (all platforms). Sales difference will be determined 6 months after each game's respective launch using official numbers from the publisher. Loser will have to wear an avatar provided by the winner for 1 month.

shit about to get real here

Hello Outer-GAF!
It's time for daily stupid joke about LD!
I was gonna say HI to LD. But whats the point? He still can't answer, because he is BANNED!
Hahaha, I am so funny!

Dawg

Hello Outer-GAF!
It's time for daily stupid joke about LD!
I was gonna say HI to LD. But whats the point? He still can't answer, because he is BANNED!
Hahaha, I am so funny!

If LD wanted his comeback, he'd wipe it off your mother's chin, Spongeboba.

Guys let's play a game.

I describe a member of MGS GAF by giving a hint. If no one get's the hint. I will drop the next hint. The first who knows the person, describes the next ok?

Ok.

So, first hint: (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

If LD wanted his comeback, he'd wipe it off your mother's chin, Spongeboba.

Stop this pussy licking. LD is lesbian. She is not interested in guys and dogs.
And still that pussy LD can't do a shit. All she can do is enjoy her ban and cry like a baby.

JayEH

Guys let's play a game.

I describe a member of MGS GAF by giving a hint. If no one get's the hint. I will drop the next hint. The first who knows the person, describes the next ok?

Ok.

So, first hint: (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

aesop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom