• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Berserk-Metal-Gear-crossover-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-764005.jpeg

<3

So, I went to preorder Persona 5 and FFXV and they don't even have Preorders available for them.

Then I met this new guy who was a major MGS fan, and we both said the same thing:

It's been a long time, yes yes, I'm afraid it's been 9 years...

I am feeling some Phantom pain... you feel it too don't you?

Such an awesome moment. Then I did my Solid Snake voice because we started talking about Hayter vs Sutherland, he didn't like the idea of Hayter being replaced but then we both talked about the tapes, and the trailers that came out around E3 and Gamescom or so. He ended up agreeing that he does sound a lot better but we both expressed concern over how much dialogue there will be, and just missing Hayter but I am confident in the direction that Kojima and Sutherland have taken.

It's going to be so good... you'll want to pull the trigger. *lipsmack*

Then he told me they got an update for the release date from 4/1 to 3/31.

We both agreed they were placeholder dates, but I remained optimistic.

Then I got home and realized they forgot to tack on my bonus credit. Oh well. It's too cold and snowy to give a fuck and I'm too busy watching netflix shows and playing Ground Zeroes.

Yo, GITS Arise is pretty good but kind of weird, is it a reboot or something?

When can we expect more glorious Mystery Box? I wish to dine and feast on more of its shit encrusted contents.

I live in Littleton and work in Highlands Ranch. I used to live in Denver though.

I used to live in Westminster, best of both worlds IMO, good beer and weed used to only be 10 minutes away.

Oh and not having to drive 10 miles to get to a fucking grocery store that isn't a dollar general or some shit.

Mexen

Yo, GITS Arise is pretty good but kind of weird, is it a reboot or something?

SAC is the best for me. I liked Arise but I wasn't too moved by it. I dunno about reboot but I know it's a prequel. I actually prefer the 2gig back stories though. Also super glad we are getting a true GITS movie before the Scarjo one's out... If it ever sees the light of day.

EDIT: tried looking for some fan art of scarjo-motoko and came across a few. Here's one. Thoughts?

fMIc9Mm.jpg

Nibel

No, I believe he's on the phone or something there. Miura barely makes public appearances ;o

I was wondering, thought he was the dude with the glasses since I saw a picture long time ago where he looked kinda similar.

My favorite mangakas don't make any public appearances, but then again I can understand it.

Kojima loves the spotlight tho

Dawg

I was wondering, thought he was the dude with the glasses since I saw a picture long time ago where he looked kinda similar.

My favorite mangakas don't make any public appearances, but then again I can understand it.

Kojima loves the spotlight tho

If I made mangas, I'd never leave thouse brah <3

Dawg

Having recently watched Code Geass, this list is made in the spur of the moment. Random order.

C.C - Code Geass

She's always there to assist LeLouch and she likes to eat Pizza. Much cute. Such beauty. Wow.

latest

4613953741_f4bc7248c9_z.jpg

Kallen - Code Geass

A bit more edgy than C.C, but she's cute too and very nice.

490508-kallen_2.png

Code-Geass-_-Kallen-code-geass-27926509-1366-768.jpg

Casca - Berserk

True love tbh, GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIITH

casca-from-berserk.jpg

Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop

No comment needed.

CI_59919_1332621228.jpg

Vally

Waifu talk!

Leanne (Resonance of Fate) - She's adorable

Leanne-Resonance-of-Fate.jpg

Penelo (FFXII) - Yeah, I also have a thing for pigtails :3

Penelo_FFXII__by_sweetmoon.jpg

Ibuki (Danganronpa 2) - She's a lot of fun and I love her design

tumblr_static_4uril93z61wk44cco8oo4swkg.png

Maya (Persona 2) - Because Let's Positive Thinking&#8482;, also heart boobs

full-5.jpg

Rem (FF Type-0) - Haven't played the game but I just love her design <3

character-render-12.png

JayEH

In no order (and kinda randomly picking them)

Jill Valentine - Resident Evil

How can you not like a badass, hot, zombie killing girl?

gujgo.jpg

Lisa Lisa - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

She's a master Hamon user, beautiful, and not afraid of anything.

618745-shot0004.png

Paine - FF X-2

I haven't gotten to X-2 yet but I like girls with short hair. I also like that her sword reminds me of Rebellion a bit.

20140809143547!FFX-2_Artwork_Paine.png

Ashe - FF XII

Again, haven't played this yet but look at her she's adorable.

dc135e8c2c63feaecdd67f805bc0731b.jpg

Mitsuru - Persona 3

I mean look at this design in Persona 4 Arena

tumblr_m7qrqgjBZD1rzik5eo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom