• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

It's a good list. I wish MGS2 was higher though.

I am requesting a perma ban now. And I am not joking. I only have this account to be in this thread. But since LD & Sn4ke went away, this thread got ridiculous quiet. It's like you think that this whole thread revolves around them. And I know for sure that once they are here again I won't be here anymore.
The whole thread doesn't revolve around them, and the thread is quiet cause there's nothing much to talk about. Stop being so dramatic.

I am not dramatic and it's already done.

4noottb2.png

JayEH

Whatever man, everyone has been trying to cool off after the past month. Thread has still been active, more so than other community threads. If you want to go it's your choice.

Shy

soo....... would someone like to give me a Lionel Mandrake style summary of what the hell has been happening in here please.

Alienous

Maybe we should all take a sip of poison and request bans.

Then, in the years to come, people will remember this thread as the one that turned people insane.

Shy

Maybe we should all take a sip of poison and request bans.

Then, in the years to come, people will remember this thread as the one that turned people insane.
i try to get up with whats going on in here, but i don't have a fucking clue. lol. :(

Palpable

Wait a sec, LD is banned, S4nic is banned.
wtf is going on here xD

that's what i'm wondering. lol

S4nic got banned for something to do with the UC4 thread and LD requested his own ban.

I am not dramatic and it's already done.

4noottb2.png

I don't understand how getting banned from here helps you in any way, regardless of your personal issues. If you prefer not to post, then log out and don't post.

JayEH

I'm not going to talk about this further but for people asking Sn4ke got banned for talking about MGS in an uncharted thread and LD requested a ban.

Dawg

The usual Batzi and Dawg hypefest that leads to nothing, that said they've been right a couple times in the past. They and LD are our fellow fallen DIAMONDU DAWGZU~, we will carry them to battle with us on the day of the release date. T_T7

I think we will hear something in March, if not then...well I don't know how much longer we will be waiting.

It sucks, but I know the wait will be worth it.

I was being ironic with the hype :c Well, except for making that Batzi thread.

Do I really hype up shit? I thought that was mainly Sn4ke & Batzi. I'm usually too skeptical for any MGS V hype.

Hey guys, what's the reason we're discounting GDC as a possible reveal of the release date? Is it because Konami haven't said anything about going or what?

Dawg

I think Kojima is not going because they're probably in full crunch mode with the final finishing touches and bug fixing.

Chinner

Banned
I was being ironic with the hype :c Well, except for making that Batzi thread.

Do I really hype up shit? I thought that was mainly Sn4ke & Batzi. I'm usually too skeptical for any MGS V hype.
N4G: Neogaf's Dawg skeptical that MGSV will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom