• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was his editing keyboard in January. Can't search for it now on mobile.
This bad boy
Hideo-Kojima-Editing-Keyboard.jpg

Why don't you have to work? Are you a hippy?
Share with me your secrets oh wise one ;_;
Family inheritance or something.

Portable Ops isn't bad, I just don't know how well it's aged since I played it. I played it 2 times in 2010, loved it, but I have a feeling that after playing what little I did of PW I can't go back.

The controls and the framerate are strikes one and two.

But when I realized how slow and time consuming it would be to drag guys back to the truck thats strike 3 and I will just watch the story on YouTube.

They should have packaged a cleaned up version in the legacy collection as a bonus.

Batzi

Banned
Guys I don't want to burst your bubbles but as I mentioned last night, I really really really think that the announcement is going to be a DLC.

Batzi

Banned
Batzi stop spreading this around. There is no reason for them to do this.

Remember the announcement that Kojima made that was supposedly going to blow our minds? Turned out to be the "Déja Vu" mission. They hyped it as "big announcement that will blow your minds". Do you remember that?

JayEH

Remember the announcement that Kojima made that was supposedly going to blow our minds? Turned out to be the "Déja Vu" mission. They hyped it as "big announcement that will blow our minds". Do you remember that?

It says TPP news. Not GZ news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom