• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

Is it possible that Big Boss may get some type of cannon arm?

zvz9Vft.jpg

Could be possible, yeah

(Now I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get it)

tumblr_nkuo14ipN51suw74no1_r2_400.gif

What would you guys like to see more:
a The Boss/Sorrow Game or an Ocelot Game ?

At this point, every character could easily get their own "metal gear" game.

It's amazing that PythonSelken have been doing these video for nearly two years and call themselves "true analysts", but it's only now they realize a couple of series tropes that have been in nearly every game? :D

They've missed one. Skull Face is a ghost without a past, so I can legitimately say it's been in the works since MGS, which started the whole idea of taking pictures of ghosts in the series.

How do train stations and hexagons mean Big Boss isn't Big Boss?

And saying it's a theory that Gray Fox was manipulated by the Patriots like Solid Snake and Raiden is worrying. It says "we spent too much time thinking about how the theory would work and not enough time thinking about what actually happened to Gray Fox". Did Gray Fox fall into a cyborg ninja suit by accident? Did he experiment on himself? Just think about how these things came about?

MajorTom

It's amazing that PythonSelken have been dong these video for nearly two years and call themselves "true analysts", but it's only now they realize a couple of series tropes that have been in nearly every game? :D
I just tried watching their 2 hour analysis, I thought it was terrible. I'd rather watch a YongYea video, at least he has a bit of a personality.

i am ply metal gear game for the first time. msg 4. i am playing on liquid easy. are there any cutscene important? they go on and on but no substance? i am on act 2. game looks and plays very good.

MajorTom

i am ply metal gear game for the first time. msg 4. i am playing on liquid easy. are there any cutscene important? they go on and on but no substance? i am on act 2. game looks and plays very good.
If it's your first metal gear game then I guess you don't really need to pay attention to the cutscenes. If you want to understand the story then play them all starting at mgs1.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Metal Gear is the most anime video game ever made. (Outside of Asura's Wrath and actual anime games)

Translate:

"Outside of this substantial list of anime video games, Metal Gear is the most anime video game ever made."

Translate:

"Metal Gear is not the most anime video game ever made."

Translate:

"Outside of this substantial list of anime video games, Metal Gear is the most anime video game ever made."

Translate:

"Metal Gear is not the most anime video game ever made."

Why do you guys get so upset over this undeniable fact? Does the game lose cred because it is basically just anime bullshit?

It's okay to like anime bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom