• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

Also LD & Kermit but who cares about them
13.gif
I can't wait for john to come back <3

I noticed when Snake puts a bag over Huey's head, it looks like they're not in the torture room, could this mean Snake has to kidnap Huey? And if he does, will he be able to carry him or will he have to kind of wheel him along?

Also wtf at some missions being 6 hours, is that the Operation Intrude N313 and Operation Intrude F014 missions?

TheBoss1

Most of the top posters are banned/gone and this thread has slowed down considerably. I'm willing to bet if they were still here, we'd be well on our way to OT3 a lot sooner lol

Dezner

Most of the top posters are banned/gone and this thread has slowed down considerably. I'm willing to bet if they were still here, we'd be well on our way to OT3 a lot sooner lol

:( I've been out of the loop, what happened to all those guys? Stuff related to this topic or banned due to other topics?

Vally

:( I've been out of the loop, what happened to all those guys? Stuff related to this topic or banned due to other topics?

Sn4ke got banned for derailing a Uncharted 4 thread, Batzi and Dawg because of spreading that rumor about MGSV releasing on June which ended up being false, and Love Deterrence, Cipher Cat and Hammertomb requested their own bans. All will be back eventually except for CC.

TheBoss1

LOL JayEH owned OT1 as well. I'm pretty sure those who got banned from requests/violation of TOS probably regret it dearly since they were not around for the major announcements this past week.

Sn4ke got banned for derailing a Uncharted 4 thread, Batzi and Dawg because of spreading that rumor about MGSV releasing on June which ended up being false, and Love Deterrence, Cipher Cat and Hammertomb requested their own bans. All will be back eventually except for CC.

Hope s4nic learned his lesson.Don't talk bad about better game.

Rajang

Hope s4nic learned his lesson.Don't talk bad about better game.

The only thing Sn4ke did was speak the truth. MGSV is the biggest game of 2015 and is actually ambitious, UC4 is just UC3 with rope swing, hiding in foliage and oh yeah cinematic 30 fps with chest hair that's affected by the wind. Very impressive.

B-ACGv7CAAA-rQk.jpg

LowParry

The only thing Sn4ke did was speak the truth. MGSV is the biggest game of 2015 and is actually ambitious, UC4 is just UC3 with rope swing, hiding in fiolage and oh yeah cinematic 30 fps with chest hair that's affected by the wind. Very impressive.

I dunno. The term "ambitious" was tossed around a lot with MGS4. And look were that ended up. As for MGS5? We're still kind of in the dark about the whole thing. But given the serious tone MGSV trailers have given us, I think we're in for one good ride. Time shall tell.

J.EM1

Seems kinda strange to place a weapon on the sliding door.
Yeah. I preferred it when the weapons were stowed near the seats. Unless there's a lot of clearance when the door is opened, it seems impractical.

Hm, doesn't seem like a weapon rack. Are there any other images inside of the helicopter?

There doesn't seem to be any weapon storage in the video, unless I'm missing something.
I believe the weapon rack was added after TGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom