• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello murkrow

198.gif

I don't believe that you're cipher

You need a prove? What shall it be?

We play as BB in MGS V, the character shown in trailers is BB. Whick doesn't mean there won't be other playable characters, of course.

That video was too long and had way too much filler for me to watch it. Gave up after 5 mins. Could have done in 20 mins.

I don't know if we play as the real Big Boss but I assure you that the person we saw in all those trailers and in GZ isn't Big Boss.

You need a prove? What shall it be?

I don't know if we play as the real Big Boss but I assure you that the person we saw in all those trailers and in GZ isn't Big Boss.

I am starting to agree that who we think is big boss is someone else being played by the patriots similar to how raiden was in mgs2. That pythonselkan video made a lot of good points about the games (except mgs3) having the player be manipulated by the patriots and someone else who was formerly manipulated screw up their plans.

Even naked snake was somewhat manipulated by the government in mgs3, before the patriots.

V

Dawg got banned

I've seen that, he shouldn't have believed Batzi for fuck's sake.. I said it from the very beginning but none here wanted to listen, all praise the "General" huh...?
I think Dawg's banned till next month right?

I won't be around anymore at that time.

You missed a very heated debate about guns...

I am not interested in guns. I prefer knives. Like the one I am going to use to rip D.D's fur from his body.

I am starting to agree that who we think is big boss is someone else being played by the patriots similar to how raiden was in mgs2. That pythonselkan video made a lot of good points about the games (except mgs3) having the player be manipulated by the patriots and someone else who was formerly manipulated screw up their plans.

Even naked snake was somewhat manipulated by the government in mgs3, before the patriots.

Wow, clever editing really does a number on a lot of people.

Choomp

Banned
So a user, banned himself because of his "problems", gets his way back onto the very place that's giving him problems. Dude's got problems. I'm leaving now. The thread should prove interesting to lurk during the day.

IZ IT COMING BACK TO LYF!?

Really though what

I got my pre-order in as well, but now I'm wondering if I should do Gamestop instead. I haven't done a midnight release deal since MGS4, and its just feels right to do it again. Sigh....maybe I'll just get two copies lol.

brau

I got my pre-order in as well, but now I'm wondering if I should do Gamestop instead. I haven't done a midnight release deal since MGS4, and its just feels right to do it again. Sigh....maybe I'll just get two copies lol.

I am doing CE on amazon and also getting a digital copy for the day one edition. :D

I am considering getting the Japanese CE too. :(
Kojima making his money back.

I am doing CE on amazon and also getting a digital copy for the day one edition. :D

I am considering getting the Japanese CE too. :( Kojima making his money back.
Yeah that's an option too, but I kind of like the idea of hanging out in-store and meeting other local MGS fans.

I am considering getting the Japanese CE too. :(
Kojima making his money back.
I have been considering this too, but I just can't justify blowing that kind of cash for a life-size arm...

brau

Yeah that's an option too, but I kind of like the idea of hanging out in-store and meeting other local MGS fans.

I have been considering this too, but I just can't justify blowing that kind of cash for a life-size arm...

last game i did that was for LA Noire. They even had cake hahaha.

I think i am over going to wait at the store. Before that... the last release i went to a midnight pickup was FFXII.

i am just an old killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom