• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Mods are weirdly moving threads over to community real quick. The witcher community thread was only in gaming for a week before it got moved.

tioslash

So I take it GZ will be part of something Valve is showing at GDC maybe?

P85sSts.jpg

This misinformation and comparison of Ground Zeroes to FF Type 0 has got to stop. Ground Zeroes magically had its price point raised to $40 now.

I bet It's winning best optimized PC game or something.

Who said that? :lol

And it would be well-deserved because it is the best optimized PC game of 2014, no doubt.

A certain person who said Konami claimed the game was long.

Ah, wow. Yeah, I hate when people do that. "Hey, even though it never hit the market at this price, we'll say it did because Konami wanted it to be." Like, what the fuck? People will use anything to bolster their argument when it's as weak as it is.

Rean

I'm pretty sure the middle picture is Big Boss to so you might be able to bring soldiers on missions with you or something.

Y'all mofos don't sleep!

Morning bros! So another bloody big boss pic well maybe now when he gets shot a trail of blood perhaps or those blood stains are just cosmetic? Btw a machine gun pointing at boss and then there's another one near his feet dafuq?

Y'all mofos don't sleep!

Morning bros! So another bloody big boss pic well maybe now when he gets shot a trail of blood perhaps or those blood stains are just cosmetic? Btw a machine gun pointing at boss and then there's another one near his feet dafuq?

they're stored/hanging on the door of the chopper

I'm pretty sure the middle picture is Big Boss to so you might be able to bring soldiers on missions with you or something.

Soon.

Hai.

Y'all mofos don't sleep!

Morning! That's the gun rack or whatever!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The real Dr Naomi Hunter disappeared at some time in the Middle East?? Is she going to pop up in V

Rean

Y'all mofos don't sleep!

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
or get a release date.

The real Dr Naomi Hunter disappeared at some time in the Middle East?? Is she going to pop up in V

If she does grey fox confirmed! killing her parents and the entire village I believe. I do think we'll get to see kid sniper wolf saying Saladin!

#TeamKojimaStopPostingPics

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
THE ORDER I KNEW IT!

Let's see if Dawg got the balls to review this game properly.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Still playing TTS. Dumbass Snake is apparently horrible with computers. "Welp looks like I'll input the card keys without checking lol"

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Care to explain what you knew...
is it linear?

Dawg doesn't have the balls to do the right thing...*smugface

That it will review bad. The spoiler thread gave it all away, this game is an absolute rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom