• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I don't hate Kojima or anything, but goddamn I can't take this anymore. Need actual new info. Not rehashed pictures over and over.

NO MORE CHICKEN TROLLS!

realcZk

And 1080p.

PC is obviously the best version if you have a decent rig. Highest setting with GZ on PC looks alot better than PS4.

But the PS4 version of MGO will definitely be the most active, traditionally the majority of the Metal Gear fanbase is on Playstation.

And ofcourse trophies on PS4 :>

Yeah, PS4 is tempting for the fanbase activity and the multiplayer. PC multiplayer can have big problems with hacking and abuse (it being an open platform) if the developers aren't on top of it all the time, and I'm not sure I want to deal with it. That being said, I really don't know much about MGO yet.

JayEH

Every mission will begin with Kojima laughing at you for being a sucker and asking if you liked the previous mission.

I'm watching some fan movie version of MGS2
because I suck too hard at it to play it
and god damn this shit is getting intense towards the end.

JayEH

Yo I just remembered Batzi didn't know Kojima was in PW, more evidence that he didn't play it!

I'm watching some fan movie version of MGS2
because I suck too hard at it to play it
and god damn this shit is getting intense towards the end.

You never played it before?

Dawg what are you doing? You're giving away Mother Base's location!

Dawg = Huey

MGSV-E3-Trailer-Torture-Emmerich.jpg

460px-Huey2014.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-E3-2013-Character-with-Baret.jpg

You never played it before?
I'm a Xbox guy so I didn't get into Metal Gear until I bought Ground Zeroes on the Xbox One. I recently picked up MGS2 and 3 for the 360, but after becoming so accustomed to GZ, it's been tough. I love the story of Metal Gear so I'm trying to catch up before TPP releases, so I thought the best way for now would be to watch them in my spare time since I don't have access to most of them. It's my hidden shame.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
What if there are not only official tournament/ survival events but you can also create custom tournaments
pleased.png

JayEH

I'm a Xbox guy so I didn't get into Metal Gear until I bought Ground Zeroes on the Xbox One. I recently picked up MGS2 and 3 for the 360, but after becoming so accustomed to GZ, it's been tough. I love the story of Metal Gear so I'm trying to catch up before TPP releases, so I thought the best way for now would be to watch them in my spare time since I don't have access to most of them. It's my hidden shame.

Gotcha. They are bad once you get used to it.

That is so not true. What's with these baseless assumptions?

I'm just messing with you but I did see in one thread (I can't remember which) where you didn't think a screenshot of Kojima's stat screen in PW was real. But don't worry, I know you played it.

Choomp

Banned
27 pages? How ma sposed to keep up with this thread while actually living and doing other things!?
Beginning to lose it again... It's too bad 1776 had nothing else memorable in that soundtrack.

giphy.gif

Batzi

Banned
Mmm, that's probably it.

The DLC can't be just a trailer. If there will be a trailer it will be hidden inside a new mission upon its completion. The mission of course acts as a decoy.

EDIT: Actually how come we don't have the "Night Trailer" on the PS Store? The store is only showing the launch trailer.

Batzi

Banned
So its nothing, or did they not just update it yet?

Oh no. It is something, it's just empty. When he tries to access the content of the "New DLC" it takes him back to the menu. The entry was probably put there by mistake OR it was intentionally placed.

Rean

The New DLC section says 1 of 5722. It might still be in there but its buried under all the DOA and Rocksmith shit.

Palpable

I'm sure it's nothing. Just a bs mistake. This lack of info is making people turn the smallest of things into something they most likely aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom