• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batzi

Banned
I'm sure it's nothing. Just a bs mistake. This lack of info is making people turn the smallest of things into something they most likely aren't.

A mistake? So you're telling me someone by mistake wrote "New DLC" as the image text and by mistake placed it on the 360 dashboard? That's two big mistakes.

Rean

I said it already in the other thread but...

New mission could be some kind of puzzle game where we have to find out the TPP release date by ourselves.

Something is coming boys.
If it is a mission DLC it might be a free PT type thing like Sn4ke said here.

Palpable

A mistake? So you're telling me someone by mistake wrote "New DLC" as the image text and by mistake placed it on the 360 dashboard? That's two big mistakes.

"New DLC" is so generic. No one names DLC that. Not to mention it's ONLY on the 360. Come on now.

SJRB

Gold Member
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/568232691901952000

Okay now no more bandages but the horns got grown?!

B-LDoETCUAELeie.jpg

B-LDoG3CcAAYpuN.jpg

Gettin' real tired of your shit, mr. Kojima.

Dawg

How do you know "New DLC" isn't just a standard tab on the dashboard and the only thing that changes is the decal?

Maybe the user in question hasn't played Ground Zeroes since the Deja Vu update for Xbox and that's why it's "new" for him?

Gettin' real tired of your shit, mr. Kojima.

Haha real. These helicopter picks bug me. I don't want to reach and say there's something more to them, but it is weird to me that every single one is a helicopter shot. There was only one other 'bug screen' which showed Ocelot hovering above the ground at Mother Base. Why no other screens there? We know that environment exists.

Kojima obviously loves doing cryptic shit, so it's hard not to see everything he does as some sort of ARG/mystery type deal.

JayEH

How do you know "New DLC" isn't just a standard tab on the dashboard and the only thing that changes is the decal?

Maybe the user in question hasn't played Ground Zeroes since the Deja Vu update for Xbox and that's why it's "new" for him?

I believe you have to pay for any space on the dashboard.

a user by the name Red archer on mgsf wanted to throw their two cents into the blurred consoles discussion and i thought it was a pretty cool idea if they actually implemented it

Red archer said:

Picture of an MGO tournament posted by the MGO twitter account.

Trying to figure out what hardware the team blurred out from the image and why. NeoGAF thought they were dev kits..

Why blur out a machine when we know the platforms being supported?

Being that we do see some PS4s in use in addition to the blurred boxes, I'm going to assume that there is some cross-platform support being hidden from us.

Any ideas?

B-Kb_BMCQAACQGs.jpg:large

B-Kb_A6CEAAiuEY.jpg:large

source/credit: http://mgsforums.com/single/?p=9406648&t=7710355

Chinner

Banned
Maybe that was just example of camp omega cruelties and it happened before GZ

Or you can revisit Omega given that is part of a TPP trailer.

I doubt they'd create it as a flashback, but yeah, I know a lot of us assumed it would be for a revisit for Omega in TPP.

No idea, just chucking shit about breh!

Dawg

I think it would be cool if Kojima released GZ dlc that shows the aftermath of the vagina bomb and then ends with a release date ;-;

Remember that bit at the end of GZ in the titles where they said they found no survivors and military choppers?

Skullface and his men took the survivors back to Camp Omega, my guess is that Big Boss finds this out somehow through someone and while whoever narrates what happened and who died, they show this cutscene depicting the actual torture and executions of motherbase personnel with the narration.

Plasma

Banned
I refer to this

My4nOj2.gif

Maybe but this isn't the first time Kojima has done stuff like this, in the MGS2 trailers the Ninja met Snake in the holds of the tanker. Sometimes they put scenes in other places because the environments they will eventually end up in aren't ready to show yet.

Lernaean

Banned
Maybe but this isn't the first time Kojima has done stuff like this, in the MGS2 trailers the Ninja met Snake in the holds of the tanker. Sometimes they put scenes in other places because the environments they will eventually end up in aren't ready to show yet.

That's why i save and hoard MGS trailers. They sometimes are unique pieces of footage.

From those latest pics Kojima posted on his Twitter account, anyone else seeing a large upgrade to snake's character model? He looks almost real. I'm expecting this game to be up there with the best, and it's 60fps.

I'm even more lost..

What is this DLC?

Due to a mysterious picture of the Xbox dashboard, there may be "New DLC" coming for Ground Zeroes although there's no indication of what it is. Could be a new level or some skins or maybe just nothing. There is a thread on the front page about it but it may be hard to find with the 7000 Order threads.

I'm even more lost..

What is this DLC?

It's a code that must be deciphered by Cipher and Code Talker to reveal a url for a cryptic video that when played in reverse will finally reveal a code for DLC that will end in a trailer and release date.

We don't know yet, it might be nothing.

Edit: Or see post above ;)

JayEH

Due to a mysterious picture of the Xbox dashboard, there may be "New DLC" coming for Ground Zeroes although there's no indication of what it is. Could be a new level or some skins or maybe just nothing. There is a thread on the front page about it but it may be hard to find with the 7000 Order threads.

Last I checked there was only 1886 of them.

JayEH

Less than three hours until Dawg gives us his 6/10 review for the Order 1886.

Main complaint: it was too long

a user by the name Red archer on mgsf wanted to throw their two cents into the blurred consoles discussion and i thought it was a pretty cool idea if they actually implemented it

Red archer said:

Picture of an MGO tournament posted by the MGO twitter account.

Trying to figure out what hardware the team blurred out from the image and why. NeoGAF thought they were dev kits..

Why blur out a machine when we know the platforms being supported?

Being that we do see some PS4s in use in addition to the blurred boxes, I'm going to assume that there is some cross-platform support being hidden from us.

Any ideas?

B-Kb_BMCQAACQGs.jpg:large

B-Kb_A6CEAAiuEY.jpg:large

source/credit: http://mgsforums.com/single/?p=9406648&t=7710355

Steam Machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom