• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Sounds like they're doing the voice pitching trick again.
Yeah. Sounds like Kiefer again, possibly.

So, using Kiefer for more than one role because he was there, save on costs, consolidate voice actors? Or conspiracy?

Or it's someone else having their voice changed. Just weird.

Juicy Bob

I don't want an MGS movie.

I think it would be an inferior experience to a game purely through the fact that it wouldn't be interactive.

does anyone think Kojima would see "Metal Gear Solid" the movie...being a huge movie buff...but the fact is he is going to see something from his universe that he has created and crafted for 20+ years..

he probably would be extra-critical

Shy

I was referring specifically to the question of digital content transfer and making sure purchasers get their content on specific systems.
Ahhh, sorry i thought you were referring to me. lol.
Your question, if I remember correctly, is about CE content for digital versions, is still currently not for comment at this time.
No, not exactly. my question is, i'm importing the Japanese PS4 premium edition, but i'm also getting the standard uk version (which is what i will by playing)
I was hoping, even though you work for the u.s branch of konami, would it be possible to trade my Japanese DLC code for a uk one. please. ?
And don't worry if you think you are being a dick, I'll let you know if you are.
(you aren't)
I'm glad you don't feel i'm being an annoying dick. :)

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

iZP074GJe5Bmf.gif

David Hayter could have written a great script... I honestly have no faith in the film at the moment but I want to be proven wrong. Mainly I just want it to happen.

Yes. Big Boss was 79 when he died in 2014. Therefore he was born in 1935. That makes him 40 during Ground Zeroes and 49 when he wakes up from his coma in 1984.

49, but he is biologically 40 years old..because of the coma

kind of like how master chief is 47 in halo 4 but is physically/biologically in his 30s most likely because of cryo sleep

49, but he is biologically 40 years old..because of the coma

kind of like how master chief is 47 in halo 4 but is physically/biologically in his 30s most likely because of cryo sleep
I'm not sure that's how comas work...

I'm pretty sure they just kind of fudged the aging process to keep Big Boss an appealing character design.

This guy's art is pretty awesome, but I noticed one thing that really bothered me. He's got a picture of Legends by Bob Marley where's asking people to point out what's missing from the album cover. They all seem to be hinting at the lack of a spliff, but uhh, he never had one on that particular album cover lol

I'd miss Bob Marley if he wasn't a criminal and anti-Christian

OldLogos

Banned
So I was playing some bloodborne well into the wee hours last night, and at 3:30AM i get the genius idea of backing up my save to the cloud.

Except i was too drowsy/stoned to realize I was downloading from the cloud, and over wrote my progress with a file from 4 days ago.

I feel like i just lost my mother base :(

KorrZ

So I just finished Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time last night....god damn what an ending. After the complete batshit insanity of Sons of Liberty I wasn't expecting such a gut punch ending.

I know this is extremely old news for you guys but....

MriAxtd.jpg

brau

So I just finished Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time last night....god damn what an ending. After the complete batshit insanity of Sons of Liberty I wasn't expecting such a gut punch ending.

MriAxtd.jpg

Pretty awesome game. My fav MGS so far.

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

second best ending sequence, MGS4 being the best.

Enjoy Peace Walker, if you are moving onto that next. My personal favourite in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom