• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord Bloodborne is so fucked up.

Did you get to the part where
You find Iosefka moaning on a table, talking about being chosen and the tentacles inside her. Implying that she was impregnated by a Great One IE those giant spiderthulu bros hanging around. They are the offspring of the Great One Amygdala.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
GIVE IT TO ME BABY!

CBVexnGUcAAmMMl.jpg:large

CBVez0hUgAAezCo.jpg:large

CBVe1ugUUAAmebV.jpg:large

CBVe4bVUwAAHte1.jpg:large

Mexen

You guys think the manner of use of "out" (release date) is not random but could mean something? Or is it just translation related? I mean, saying "2015 out" or "9.2 out" feels strange.
EDIT: inb4 XOF ( ._.) urgh, who am I kidding, I have a test in 5 hours and I cannot focus.

Vally

You guys think the manner of use of "out" (release date) is not random but could mean something? Or is it just translation related? I mean, saying "2015 out" or "9.2 out" feels strange.
EDIT: inb4 XOF ( ._.) urgh, who am I kidding, I have a tests in 5 hours and I cannot focus.

Most likely translation related, I don't think it necessarily means anything

Pinewood

GIVE IT TO ME BABY!
CBVe4bVUwAAHte1.jpg:large

Well this is certaiony interesting. The way I see it, the came might cover the time periot that is in the pictureframe of Snake. Analysis incoming (not that there is much. To analyse, but Yong will manage to suck a 20 min video out of this anyways)

btw, you are one of few people here that stays on topic and still have some interesting questions about Metal Gear. So don't apologize and question all you like.

About your question, I don't know. I asked ToraShiro similar question, but he ignored me and responded to all others except me :(
But I think that many people know whole story.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157455505&postcount=15461

Sorry, it's more like I couldn't figure out a good way to answer your question without bringing up more questions.

Everyone doing ok this Monday morning? I've been unable to get a solid answer on those digital questions, though I think I may have nudged some progress into getting answers for them.

Kindekuma

Banned
4311374-7723138925-ebzxf.gif

Big Boss vs. Nathan Drake who wins

could Big Boss avoid/dodge Nate's rope punch?

Big Boss of course. He'd just dive out of the way or CQC slam him to the ground from the air.

Also, I find it interesting that MGSV has better rock climbing animations than Uncharted 4.
-Keeps waist close to rock
-Puts effort in his legs, knees are up high
-Shakes out lactic acid from his arm, etc

Good form for rock climbing.
907566168946133422.gif

Hai Tora!

Monda is goin good. How about yours? any info to disclose? any updates of something to look forward to?

Nothing on my immediate slate, but we're reaching the point of the year where we are looking at major events this summer rather than week to week stuff.

Lol, of course Big Boss can win. Nathan Drake fights stuntmen from movies.

Joel vs. Big Boss would be interesting as well....i think BB obviously has advantages...but i think in terms of survival skills, Joel might have more than BB?

to the point if BB was in the universe of The Last of Us and met up with Joel and Ellie i think BB would be second in command to Joel in their little group

JayEH

Joel vs. Big Boss would be interesting as well....i think BB obviously has advantages...but i think in terms of survival skills, Joel might have more than BB?

to the point if BB was in the universe of The Last of Us and met up with Joel and Ellie i think BB would be second in command to Joel in their little group

Nah Big Boss has been through some shit. He's lived in the wilderness and has lost his eye and arm. Joel is a very tough fighter but he's raw and Big Boss has more skill with CQC. He's also a leader. Special Ops Exp. > Some picked up over the years Exp. (aka Joel)

Shy

I've been unable to get a solid answer on those digital questions, though I think I may have nudged some progress into getting answers for them.
Hi Toro. hope you're keep well.

I hope i didn't come across as pushy dick with asking my question. (assuming you're talking about my CE question, i haven't been keeping with this thread as much i should lately.)

If you are talking about my question, thanks for the work you're doing trying to get an answer, and sorry for any inconvenience it's causing you at the moment.

Furyous

Big Boss vs. Nathan Drake who wins

could Big Boss avoid/dodge Nate's rope punch?

Big Boss knows the person that invented Drake's holster. The guy that trained Drake has a sensei that learns from a great grandmaster that Big Boss sonned in a war. Let's say they hypothetically do battle:

By the time Drake arrives, Big Boss was there for a week scouting the area and setting up traps. Either BB wins via stealth tranquilizer or outright dusts Drake in hand to hand combat.
Remember Old Big Boss beat Solid Snake in a cemetery so
prime Big Boss beats Drake with one hand tied behind is back.

I didn't know KojiPro put that much effort into realistic climbing animations. Is lactic acid an issue during climbing?

Hi Toro. hope you're keep well.

I hope i didn't come across as pushy dick with asking my question. (assuming you're talking about my CE question, i haven't been keeping with this thread as much i should lately.)

If you are talking about my question, thanks for the work you're doing trying to get an answer, and sorry for any inconvenience it's causing you at the moment.

I was referring specifically to the question of digital content transfer and making sure purchasers get their content on specific systems.

Your question, if I remember correctly, is about CE content for digital versions, is still currently not for comment at this time.

And don't worry if you think you are being a dick, I'll let you know if you are.
(you aren't)

Big Boss knows the person that invented Drake's holster. The guy that trained Drake has a sensei that learns from a great grandmaster that Big Boss sonned in a war. Let's say they hypothetically do battle:

By the time Drake arrives, Big Boss was there for a week scouting the area and setting up traps. Either BB wins via stealth tranquilizer or outright dusts Drake in hand to hand combat.
Remember Old Big Boss beat Solid Snake in a cemetery so
prime Big Boss beats Drake with one hand tied behind is back.

I didn't know KojiPro put that much effort into realistic climbing animations. Is lactic acid an issue during climbing?

lol..the holster part cracked me up

so Really Big Boss is just that much more skilled than Nate in combat..

would Nate be at least competitive against BB?

Roldan

The VI's aren't enough. I need to know how were they called? And what were their nicknames? I can't remember, guys. Help me, please

you know what to do
*wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom