• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He retweeted something from april 1st.

This goddamn troll, it was all just a ruse.

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!

lel

Sn4ke_911

Please let it all just be a ruse.

Why would this damn troll retweet something on april 1st.

KOJIMAAAAAAAA

Kindekuma

Banned
1t7cCy2.jpg

This played me like a damn fiddle too

UH GUYS
GUYS
iA2faJf.jpg

Sn4ke_911

Do not believe anything on the internet around April 1st. It's the worst time of the year to try and read any sort of news.

No I knew it's not real but I was wondering if Kindekuma made this tweet by himself.

Even if it was on the real MGO twitter account I know it's just an april fools joke.

No I knew it's not real but I was wondering if Kindekuma made this tweet by himself.

Even if it was on the real MGO twitter account I know it's just an april fools joke.

Ah I see what you're saying.

But damn do I wish tweet WAS true. Every time I remember I have to wait till Sept, it hurts.

Kindekuma

Banned
Played most of you like a damn fiddle there for a few minutes.

There, now I got your hopes up and then dashed them so that tomorrow you're ready for anything MG related. Reason being because I know there will be a ton of gags related to the game all day tomorrow.

Did you like it?

Vally

Pythonselkan hype

hrDd0pJ.png

edit: nevermind, it doesn't say PythonSelkan's analysis, it's probably just a homage video or something :(

Rean

Played most of you like a damn fiddle there for a few minutes.

There, now I got your hopes up and then dashed them so that tomorrow you're ready for anything MG related. Reason being because I know there will be a ton of gags related to the game all day tomorrow.

Did you rike it?
fixed

is there ever a reason why Big Boss abandoned his headband in GZ/TPP?

It symbolized his connection to The Boss, whom he got it from. The Boss even pointed it out as a weakness, but he kept on wearing it.
At the end of Peace Walker it seems he finally chose to move on. He is depicted throwing it to the wind/water. An important moment for his character.

Strangely his model still has the bandana in the following secret ending which is unexplained. Either it was an oversight, that section was moved in development, or they just cheaped out.

JayEH

It symbolized his connection to The Boss, whom he got it from. The Boss even pointed it out as a weakness, but he kept on wearing it.
At the end of Peace Walker it seems he finally chose to move on. He is depicted throwing it to the wind/water. An important moment for his character.

Strangely his model still has the bandana in the following secret ending which is unexplained. Either it was an oversight, that section was moved in development, or they just cheaped out.

probably this.

theoretically at least on paper Quiet is the most powerful character in the mgs universe (in terms of raw power)

she is more powerful than even Big Boss

That's not even part of the saga according to Kojima.

Then what about all the crazy stuff he does in MGS4? I mean Cyborg Raiden could probably beat the shit out of Big Boss.

Then again, who knows? Big Boss has faced innumerable foes with seemingly supernatural powers and come out on top, he fought and killed the mother of modern Special Forces techniques.

That said I still think cybernetics would probably win out, but if you factor in PO he technically beat
Semi-cyborg Frank Jaeger
so maybe he could take Raiden.

PO he technically beat Semi-cyborg Frank Jaeger
He is in no way a cyborg.
-Implied there's a reason Kiefer is Big Boss
No, he didn't. Baker said:-

"To any Hayter lovers. I love David Hayter. David is amazing. David loves the character. Kiefer Sutherland came in and knocked it out of the park. He did a great job. He was honoring the character that David Hayter helped create. He's doing something different [to Hayter]. It's gonna make sense. Just stick with it and play the game before you reserve any judgement".

I have no idea where they pulled the context of some implied reason...?

you know everyone hates on Twin Snakes because of the ridiculous cutscenes which i agree...

but isn't the gameplay in Twin Snakes actually have better gameplay than OG MGS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom