• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibwI2yS7E550iL.gif

JayEH

My guess for E3 is going to be a short pre recorded demo during Sony Conference and a full length demo showed to press behind closed doors.

Kojima sure as hell won't be making a trailer and Konami doesn't seem like they give a fuck.

Mr. RHC

That's really weird that they wouldn't even have someone from Konami take the award. Like Famitsu is huge, they should have showed up there in some form at least, right?

My guess for E3 is going to be a short pre recorded demo during Sony Conference and a full length demo showed to press behind closed doors.

Kojima sure as hell won't be making a trailer and Konami doesn't seem like they give a fuck.

Idc for a trailer to be honest in the past Kojima would spoil everything.

this whole thing is crazy

I hope they end up cancelling The Phantom Pain.

the game is not worth this much.

Totally!

Afterwards they should destroy all evidence of the games and pull all MG games from digital storefronts and recall all the boxed copies. Then burn all the copies along with the office in a big ass bonfire and reflect on how crazy it was to start all of this in the first place.

What a mess we've made!

RavenH2

I'll quote my reply in the other thread...

Don't really know what to believe, I just miss Kojima and his silly tweets

Not to add to the madness or anything, but his papper is dated 29th of March 2013, and according to some articles on the web the trial was to be conducted sometime before 2017.

Now, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain was formally announced on March the 27th 2013.

Perhaps it's all just a coincidence. Or maybe not. Don't really know, but I can understand those who see theories (I wish just as much as them, that the whole "Konami fired Kojima" turns out to be a PR Stunt); and also those who don't.

This wouldn't be the first time it's been done either.

Jorge Luis Borges created reality whithin fiction, and fiction within reality in literature by quoting non-existant sources that nobody dared to question in the real world. Harold Bloom explains with amusing detail how he became part of the canon of literature, not only because of his writings, but because of his use of culture to spread ideas (both true and false)

JayEH

It's a random employee's tweet. It's nothing to get worked up over yet. Wait until there is news of others leaving.

Kindekuma

Banned
ITT: We summon ToraShir0 and *interrogate*, I mean ask him some questions regarding Sn4ke's shenanigans and his thoughts on this head transplant doctor deal.

HQ. HQ.

RavenH2

Update: As promised, Doctor Canavero reached us again via mail to let us know that his interview will be aired by Italia 1. Unfortunately we don’t have any information about the hour and the program in which he will appear, so stay tuned for all the updates that will follow.

http://www.tmag.it/2015/04/23/metal...o-canavero-will-appear-in-an-italian-tv-show/

Okey, after checking the channels website, the only show I could figure where the interview may appear is "Fattore Umano" (Human Factor) "A show that studies social behaviour"

Anyone feel free to browse the shows and see if there's any other that may fit the bill.

http://www.mediaset.it/italia1/

Maybe it's time to let go.. and I'm sorry if I'm making this a burden...

(On a curious note, it would be interesting to study our social behaviour changes since Kojima started trolling us)

sexyelder

In TPP something I was thinking was when Big Boss saves Kaz in Afghanistan that's not when they get first reunited because Kaz would be one of the first to see Big Boss after his coma. So at the beginning of TPP I guess well get to see Kaz one last time before his amputations :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Kindekuma

Banned
Do people not realize that most people who work on games are just contract only deals? When your position on the project is completed, you're done. It's the nature of the field, let's allllll relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom