• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

z9A5Ixh.png
Barkley...I'm already a MonSTAR.

R-User!

Anybody ever find a website that has World Records for the VR Training: Sneaking-Time Attack Scores or the Socom-Time Attack scores?

I always enjoyed trying to break my own records back in the day, but I would love to see some other peoples scores to see where I stack up...

Barkley...I'm already a MonSTAR.

sabu.png
sabu.png
sabu.png

im sure a doctor would of took those glasses off of him right away

if you are at a hospital for an emergency, why would they leave glasses on

What theories do you think are the reason they probably left them on? I mean, if the hospital is owned by the patriots, do you think the doctors are real professional doctors or just field medics they hired to watch over the place?

Do you think the sunglasses may represent something important to Kaz's character and leaving them on is symbolic for a weird reason? What are your thoughts that this would occur in the fashion it did? I'm curious.

If MGSV gets delayed for all this Doctor nonsense, I will flip my fucking shit.

It's been too long already, and I want it. D:

Does anyone think Kojima will make an appearance at E3 this year? Will TPP even be there?

Man, all this shit with Konami... ugh it's so draining as a fan of this man and his teams work I can't imagine what it's like on the inside.

Rean

Does anyone think Kojima will make an appearance at E3 this year? Will TPP even be there?

Man, all this shit with Konami... ugh it's so draining as a fan of this man and his teams work I can't imagine what it's like on the inside.
I hear ya man, I really hope he comes to E3 too. All this conspiracy shit is really annoying I just want to play the game.

I really don't think the doctor nonsense is anything to worry about. The guy is out of his mind thinking he can have a case because "someone looks like me and is also in a video game". At that point, actor look-alikes could probably put up a case for someone using their 'likeness'. So dumb.

I think it's still possible Kojima can show up to the show. They seem to have shorten the leash on the gag order since Kojima is now tweeting as usual. Hopefully he'll get to do some MGS V promotion though. I don't see how they could not have him and his team out there generating hype since they are still a business that wants to make money at the end of the day.

Just hope one day we can find out whats actually happening and what it's all about.

I really don't think the doctor nonsense is anything to worry about. The guy is out of his mind thinking he can have a case because "someone looks like me and is also in a video game". At that point, actor look-alikes could probably put up a case for someone using their 'likeness'. So dumb.

I think it's still possible Kojima can show up to the show. They seem to have shorten the leash on the gag order since Kojima is now tweeting as usual. Hopefully he'll get to do some MGS V promotion though. I don't see how they could not have him and his team out there generating hype since they are still a business that wants to make money at the end of the day.

Just hope one day we can find out whats actually happening and what it's all about.

Honestly, I'm fairly certain it's probably like this:

Kojima: Hey so I'm finished with TPP it's almost done and it looks like it will probably be the best MGS ever. Now I don't ever have to touch another one because
THAT SILENT HILLS YOOOOO.

Konami:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to stop you there bud we're gonna need those MGS TPS reports by monday in two years or so yeah.... No, you're gonna have to come in on Saturday and make MGS games for the rest of your time here. Kay? Okay, great.

Kojima: Fuck you.

Konami:

YOU'RE SO FIRED. SO FIRED.

Kojima:

heisenberg-say-my-name.gif

Skullface

STANDING

Say what you will about Kojima but damn he has used some good tunes in the three trailers

I agree. My dad was sure Nuclear was a cover of a King Crimson song. Lo and behold; Epitaph came on my iPod one day and instantly knew where the confusion came from. The fan trailer where someone replaced Nuclear with Epitaph is definitely worth a watch. I'd post the link but I'm comphy in my bed and on my iPhone. I'm too lazy ;_;

Unpopular opinion time: Sins of Our Fathers<<<<<Not Your Kind of People<Nuclear<
The Best is Yet to Come

JayEH

It means nothing. He retweeted a series of photos from that twitter account. They were just showing that the figures were being made.

Skullface

It means nothing. He retweeted a series of photos from that twitter account. They were just showing that the figures were being made.

No dude, it means everything. Ruse cruise brah!

So I wonder if everyone realizes that there was really only one major ruse that Kojima pulled on his fans prior to Moby Dick Studios. The MGS2 switcharoo. Maaaaaybe MGS3 in the sense that the fact that we'd be playing as Big Boss was thinly veiled. I just think it's funny that people are expecting more and more when we've already had our ruse cruise for this release. It's over and done with. I'm not expecting any more crazy shit outside what's in store for TPP's story (where we'll most definitely be playing as Big Boss).

Furthermore, we won't be seeing head transplants as a major plot device. Kaz is not Ocelot. Gray Fox is not Venom Snake. Quiet is not Chico.

Skullface

I wonder if Konami/Kojima have heard of this shenanigans already or if Doc is still working on his case

Pretty sure ol' Sergei mentioned somewhere that he sent a letter demanding compensation. That letter probably mentions a figure, or a request to discuss the figure. If that doesn't pan out, my guess is that the doctor will pursue a formal lawsuit.

Man, all this press MGSV is getting... It pisses me off that the sole reason that this game is releasing so late in the year is so that Konami can market it. I just don't see how it even needs it. Wasted money if you ask me.

Mexen

Technically, Konami should sue the doctor. In 1984, he probably had hair and stuff and no intention of performing a head transplant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom