• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

9BDADF6073BBE9CF7D344BBE2E0A249185B29387

Amazing.

valkyre

I am sure it has been mentioned already, but are we certain the whole Kojima / Konami split has not affected game's content?

I remember when Kojima was stating that what he intends to do with MGSV is going to make a lot of people "angry" and I am curious whether Konami saw said content and had a quarel with him in order to remove/ make adjustments accordingly.

Can we be sure that Kojima's MGSV vision is intact and not in any way affected?

Pinewood

No, you've got it all wrong. Miller, like Ocelot and Liquid Bosselot, are simply personas of the man known as Adam, or Adamska.

Man, this reminds me tha Ocelot has a really tragic story in MGS. Well, most characters have, but brainwashing youself ? Damn. Loyal to the end.

wilsonda

I agree. My dad was sure Nuclear was a cover of a King Crimson song. Lo and behold; Epitaph came on my iPod one day and instantly knew where the confusion came from. The fan trailer where someone replaced Nuclear with Epitaph is definitely worth a watch. I'd post the link but I'm comphy in my bed and on my iPhone. I'm too lazy ;_;

Unpopular opinion time: Sins of Our Fathers<<<<<Not Your Kind of People<Nuclear<
The Best is Yet to Come

epitah over all others haha

Mexen

Not even moved, not staying tuned for anything.
omg omg omg what now?! *stays tuned*

Vally, set a course... For intercou- er, set an alarm for 5:30. Watch, sleep and go on with your Sunday. *bro hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom