• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

UMQvOKB.jpg

Brothers! My body is next-gen now. My silver sony headset should arrive later on today.

Yoooo, what's your PSN name?

JayEH

nevarforgetttttt11u9c.png

#nevarforget

Kojima's son has good taste.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

This reminds in that in the MGS2 documentary he said that the story of Raiden forgetting the date he met Rose and her bugging him about it are inspired by what happened to him on his anniversary :)

Rajang

Good to know brothers. I'll add more of you guys.when I'm home again, later this weekend.

Have to catch a train now. Haidaraaaaa.

JayEH

Fucking Batzi. I will never forgive you for that!
Still love you though.

Yong still salty over that lol.

Azax

Just watched nuclear trailer again, for the 500th time now.

I know the story and all about Big Boss but I have a feeling that this game will make me cry for what Big Boss is going to do...

JayEH

If we are getting the MGSV:TPP release date this month - what events are on the horizon to potentially give KojiPro a platform to announce it?

I don't think they are going to announce it at an event. Pax East is next month though (and Destination Playstation is this month I think)

Hahahaha! Wow. Dude, never seen a glitch in the game (sans the door thing). Incredible. Does it only happen in the HD version? Maybe something got dicked up along the way or maybe it just happens one in every (however many) times? Thanks for sharing that!

Fucking Batzi. I will never forgive you for that!
Still love you though.

Yong still salty over that lol.

Yooooooooooooooooooooo, :lol Yong is salty as fuck over that -- you can tell because you see his face go from :) to (ツ) to :-| to :mad:

Batzi

Banned
I don't think they are going to announce it at an event. Pax East is next month though (and Destination Playstation is this month I think)

Destination Playstation is next week starting on Monday. Don't expect anything from GDC or PAX East or Kojima Station which are all happening in the same week.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Just watched nuclear trailer again, for the 500th time now.

I know the story and all about Big Boss but I have a feeling that this game will make me cry for what Big Boss is going to do...

Oh that journey will be full of emotions, for example that hint that we may have to pull the trigger on Quiet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom