• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Kojima just saw Danganronpa Another Episode that is why he is depressed again. Maybe one day he will make a game which will be in the same quality as Danganronpa

dTVKL.gif

Nope, just a logical assumption. You can't just fuck up and randomly choose to upload a DLC picture onto the Dashboard. These things get pre-approved.

So you think that went up recently with Konami's approval and wasn't just because of the old downloadable trailer?

I believe in them. What if Konami decides to change the date tomorrow? Do I have any influence over that? No. So yea, it's still an IF for now until Konami releases a press release.

Does this comment confirm now that june was right, when it's not june? Because afterwards you can say: "But it was june at some time!"

Geez.. I can't take you serious anymore. And I can't take anyone serious who follows you through that bullshit.

Batzi

Banned
So you think that went up recently with Konami's approval and wasn't just because of the old downloadable trailer?

Clicking on it took him back to another menu that is irrelevant meaning that the DLC is empty. The old trailer has nothing to do with that and it would definitely not be referred to as a DLC since it's not something you're downloading and playing/using in the game.

Batzi

Banned
Does this comment confirm now that june was right, when it's not june? Because afterwards you can say: "But it was june at some time!"

Geez.. I can't take you serious anymore. And I can't take anyone serious who follows you through that bullshit.

Dude believe what you want just get off my back.

Bricky

Oh yeah, that's right, I was planning on starting Ground Zeroes before all this happened.

brb playing overpriced mgsv demo
kappa.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
FUCK NO PLEASE NO!

2015-02-2123_48_39-jujupnr.png

Why the hell would they reveal a release date very soon when the game comes out in september? ...FUCK THAT.

"Nanako what are you doing there I'll fuckinggg PUNCH YOU IN THE GUT!"

NANAKO! WHHHHHHHHY NANAKOOOOOOOO?????? ;_; :lol :lol :lol That Dojima reel at the end gets me every time.

If MGS V & MGS Online comes out before OT3
LOL
I will fight you for it.

/DEAD That spoiler killed me, because I laughed my ass off reading everything before it.

Yeah you do that scrub. 4% trophies in DOA5? I'm at like 20-30% boi. Ye only got 8% in The Order? Fucking a man. Get that shit outta here.

HAHAHAHA! :lol :lol

Why the hell would they reveal a release date very soon when the game comes out in september? ...FUCK THAT.

Batzi

Banned
FUCK NO PLEASE NO!

2015-02-2123_48_39-jujupnr.png

Anything in Fall would hurt the sales. Summer is the best time for the game to release. No competition. Just like MGS4 and PW did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom