• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Fighting the good fight.

I am the new General

General Fenix

Alex%2BBricoliMarcus.png

You're taking this too seriously. I'm messing with you.

Yes, I might take this a bit serious. But he is the evil source that multiplies the hype, you just saw what he did. And this isn't good for anyone. That leaves everyone in disappointment and Batzi in a bad light, because he was too foolish to fall for something to easily. Now he has to stand for it. But it is wrong and that's a fact. When the time comes. And it is revealed to be true or not, you may quote this post here. Or anyone, it doesn't matter.

Batzi came here in and said "June, you heard it here first"

I come now in and say "Nope, you heared it here first."

Book published by George Orwel that features the following genres according to wikipedia; Dystopian, political fiction, social science fiction

Born June 25th
Died January 21st
1984 was published on the 8th of June 1949
The novel features 267 pages

The answer is in here somewhere..

robotrock

Banned
Book published by George Orwel that features the following genres according to wikipedia; Dystopian, political fiction, social science fiction

Born June 25th
Died January 21st

June 25th! The Answer Is So Clear!

Batzi

Banned
This could mean we get the release date announcement next week at Playstation Destination.

It's the only logical assumption. GDC has nothing interesting besides tech talk. PAX East no way specially if Kojima is going to be hosting Kojima Station which is a day before the event starts. I doubt he will have time to pack his bags and go. Tokyo is 14 hours ahead in time difference.

Rajang

Yes, I might take this a bit serious. But he is the evil source that multiplies the hype, you just saw what he did. And this isn't good for anyone. That leaves everyone in disappointment and Batzi in a bad light, because he was too foolish to fall for something to easily. Now he has to stand for it. But it is wrong and that's a fact. When the time comes. And it is revealed to be true or not, you may quote this post here. Or anyone, it doesn't matter.

Batzi came here in and said "June, you heard it here first"

I come now in and say "Nope, you heared it here first."

B-ACGv7CAAA-rQk.jpg

Born June 25th
Died January 21st

Yeah, thats what I have mentioned a couple of times as well.

My guess is june 8.

Also because it's my birthday. :>

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's the only logical assumption. GDC has nothing interesting besides tech talk. PAX East no way specially if Kojima is going to be hosting Kojima Station which is a day before the event starts. I doubt he will have time to pack his bags and go. Tokyo is 14 hours ahead in time difference.

Hm... they revealed MGS4's release date at Destination Playstation on February 29 2008. That was on a friday.

Konami first revealed the news at the retailer-only Destination PlayStation event in Scottsdale, Arizona,

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-worldwide-for-june-12/1100-6186903/

Let's hope it's the same for MGSV because if the game really comes out in june they gotta reveal the release date really really soon.

JayEH

8 new pages since my fanfic in less than 2 hours for false hype..

I guess we are going to get OT3 in less than 1 week, one way or another, after all.

Batzi

Banned
Hm... they revealed MGS4's release date at Destination Playstation on February 29 2008. That was on a friday.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-worldwide-for-june-12/1100-6186903/

Let's hope it's the same for MGSV because if the game really comes out in june they gotta reveal the release date really really soon.
It's kinda weird that the official site says where Destination Playstation is taking place yet they have no date for it on the site. It's always in February and usually the last week of February which starts this coming Monday. Again, Destination Playstation is private only. Meaning the press can't publish anything UNLESS Konami gives them the green light to do so. And that DLC that appeared on the 360 Dashboard needs further explanation. Something is not right.

I thought MGS4 was why people were talking about Destination Playstation in the first place?

And that DLC that appeared on the 360 Dashboard needs further explanation. Something is not right.

Random Microsoft Japan fuckup probably. When did they last use that promo picture of Snake with the goggles anyway, 2012?

Skullface

If it's June, please be the 23rd. I'm going to see Rush and the combination of these two things on the same day will make for the best day ever.

Batzi

Banned
I thought MGS4 was why people were talking about Destination Playstation in the first place?

Random Microsoft Japan fuckup probably. When did they last use that promo picture of Snake with the goggles anyway, 2012?

The only fuck up is showing it earlier than it is suppose to otherwise, there is something coming as a DLC.

Kojima just saw Danganronpa Another Episode that is why he is depressed again. Maybe one day he will make a game which will be in the same quality as Danganronpa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom