• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

As long as we're not being played like damn fiddles, I'll be happy.

ecd.png

Batzi

Banned
Ok. The thread is staying closed. I sent them all the proof I got. They need more to verify the sources. I revealed one of my sources and apparently it wasn't enough for them. Won't share the second. Like someone said, they don't want to risk taking full responsibility if they reopen the thread. Tells you something about the legitimacy of my post though.

Let me play some hotline Miami while we await the fate of Batzi.. He's a zombie at this point among the living ;P

Edit: Batzi is alive I guess it will Be June after all.

If this is true, all will be forgiven concerning Batzi's 100% confirmation that there would be a release date announcement on Christmas Day :smugface

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You know, that OT title is really perfect. Captures my feelings every time I enter the thread.

Ok. The thread is staying closed. I sent them all the proof I got. They need more to verify the sources. I revealed one of my sources and apparently it wasn't enough for them. Won't share the second. Like someone said, they don't want to risk taking full responsibility if they reopen the thread. Tells you something about the legitimacy of my post though.

Just drop it. It is nothing. And I know it.

Rajang

Hype time? No hype?

ff9f5e32c740758b89db7bbd7e4c1ae06b86bd12a4a8940a988ec03286ed3a9e.jpg

Why do you share one and not both? Your choice though

Welfare

So June it might be then.

YAY

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My theory was always that it comes out in June but that doesn't really mean Batzi is an insider :/

So basically itsfuckingnothing.gif?

Here is my theory:

#TeamShirt

MGSV-TPP-Coming-1984.jpg

COMING = 6 letters
1+9+8+4 = 22

Kojima was wearing a swedish t-shirt at the Game Awards with the numbers "6" and "22" on it.

kojima-MGS5-date.jpg

JayEH

How about no?

I don't believe you then.

No I won't.

Cause I'm afraid they would go out of their way and contact them directly which is something I don't want. Like I said, I provided them with enough evidence. If they contact Konami the latter would probably say "We don't comment on rumours".

I don't think mods would contact Konami directly. They know this is sensitive stuff.

Cause I'm afraid they would go out of their way and contact them directly which is something I don't want. Like I said, I provided them with enough evidence. If they contact Konami the latter would probably say "We don't comment on rumours".

Well I don't have an inside look on verification but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve ringing up their PR department.

Sn4ke_911

Batzi ask your source when they will officially REVEAL the date
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Choomp

Banned

Eck, well I'm afraid it's probably something we won't see confirmed soon then. That was fun while it lasted, we'll just have to see if the man was right when we actually get an announcement of sorts.

Skullface

Just drop it. It is nothing. And I know it.

Sorry Batzi, I'm with Cipher on this one. Even if you're right, no one is going to actually believe you until Kojima says something that supports your story. At this point, we're better off not getting excited about sourceless "leaks" and just waiting for official announcement. I have to say that while you might have every reason to believe this source, your source could be full of shit. I also find that your lack of a rough explanation as to your source is rather suspect. Is it a friend? Do they work at Konami? What's their job? Is it a janitor, a low level programmer? Why should we trust your source?

Batzi

Banned
Batzi ask your source when they will officially REVEAL the date
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

They said something about February being an interesting month for Metal Gear. This might change though so take it slightly. But then again, I don't see them announcing anything at GDC, PAX East or Kojima Station since they all take place in the same week. We still have Destination Playstation which is next week. If someone knows then it will only be the press.

Sn4ke_911

This could mean we get the release date announcement next week at Playstation Destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom