• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Destination PlayStation it is then.

It's the only event that is "soon".

B-Z2aWjIMAAX9mh.jpg:large

Hahahaha.

Batman is a household name. Casuals will choose Batman over MGS if they have to choose.

Yeah I agree. But I think MGS4 still outsold the Batman game that came out around that time.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Think about it, the last time we got some really big news was in september last year.... since then no new trailer, gameplay or screenshots...oh and fuck the heli pics lol.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Batzi

Banned
Think about it, the last time we got some really big news was in september last year.... since then no new trailer, gameplay or screenshots...oh and fuck the heli pics lol.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

He teased that he was editing a new trailer back in December. It's almost 2 months since that happened.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
I've waited 9 years.. What's a few months ;P
Hell yeah i am hyped!!

Helldivers & Axiom Verge soon as well!
Don't forget Salt and Sanctuary.
Bruh. I'm the number 1 Hotline Miami fan here.
*brofist.

Storm360

First time posting woo.

Hopefully the June date is true... Only game I really care about this year so the sooner the better...

Gonna do a replay of the series, but I have a question, are the extra camos in MGS 4 worth using? They don't work with the digital version so I'm wondering if its worth using my disc copy to use them

You know which way I voted. Same way as Kojima's marketing team.

First time posting woo.

Hopefully the June date is true... Only game I really care about this year so the sooner the better...

Gonna do a replay of the series, but I have a question, are the extra camos in MGS 4 worth using? They don't work with the digital version so I'm wondering if its worth using my disc copy to use them

Welcome, brother!!!! Hell yeah, go for it. And the extra camo in MGS4 can no longer be acquired. ;_; But the Snake camo was really useful!

dc89

Can someone help me find a video.
I'm sure I saw a video similar to the one about The Order 1886 where that Spanish (?) guy is being interviewed but it was about the chicken hat reveal. Anyone have a link?

If it's June, please be the 23rd. I'm going to see Rush and the combination of these two things on the same day will make for the best day ever.
Exit the warrior today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you and the energy you trade he gets right on to the friction of the day.

Storm360

Welcome, brother!!!! Hell yeah, go for it. And the extra camo in MGS4 can no longer be acquired. ;_; But the Snake camo was really useful!

It actually can be! I was looking on the MG wiki at it earlier and a workaround method was actually found, can't get the iPod songs or the podcast yet sadly, but they're apparently coming. DLC was brought back by the same people that restored MGO

Dawg

LD and Dawg are sony fanboys and have Nathan Drake's tattoo on their asses.

Here is my proof:

oWzSfRQ.png

That is some weak ass proof, dude.

Next time, at least bring up the multiple cheques I get for reviews, the countless swag, free PlayStation 4 games and lifetime PS+ sub.

It actually can be! I was looking on the MG wiki at it earlier and a workaround method was actually found, can't get the iPod songs or the podcast yet sadly, but they're apparently coming. DLC was brought back by the same people that restored MGO

Ah!!! Really? Yeah, SaveMGO does God's work! That's awesome to know, I'm glad there is a workaround. That's always my biggest concern with digital content for console titles, but that's fantastic!

HM reminds me of the Drive film but with much more carnage, and Miami Disco Perturbator sounds awesome!

Agreed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom