• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
B-YWYFOCIAAUJOi.jpg

Choomp

Banned
HM reminds me of the Drive film but with much more carnage, and Miami Disco Perturbator sounds awesome!

Hotline Miami is such a cool game. The devs said they took inspiration from Drive. Super hyped for 2. I've played the game a whole lot but the Platnium was too much for moi, I don't even go after trophies usually but I tried for HM and soon gave up.

Hotline Miami is such a cool game. The devs said they took inspiration from Drive. Super hyped for 2. I've played the game a whole lot but the Platnium was too much for moi, I don't even go after trophies usually but I tried for HM and soon gave up.

Ah I see. Well, you've played far more than me, then. I had a taste of the game on the Vita. I suppose I'll play it fully one day on Steam. It seems to be quite difficult from what you say. For now, I'll just listen to the great music it has.

Your avatar reminds me that one day I need to experience Life is Strange too.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dawg the thing is you never see me cry when i post shit here and then minutes later find it on your twitter :p

So..

1) Batzi banned/Thread closed = June release date is bullshit
2) Batzi not banned/Thread opened = all world knows that June release is real
3) Batzi not banned/Thread closed = only GAF members knows June release is real

am I right so far?

JayEH

So..

1) Batzi banned/Thread closed = June release date is bullshit
2) Batzi not banned/Thread opened = all world knows that June release is real
3) Batzi not banned/Thread closed = only GAF members knows June release is real

am I right so far?

Sounds about right.

Dawg the thing is you never see me cry when i post shit here and then minutes later find it on your twitter :p

Devils never cry.

Choomp

Banned
Ah I see. Well, you've played far more than me, then. I had a taste of the game on the Vita. I suppose I'll play it fully one day on Steam. It seems to be quite difficult from what you say. For now, I'll just listen to the great music it has.

Yes, buy Life is Strange. Try out the first episode, there's a good chance it's not for you but a lot of people loved it. I can't wait to see where it's going.

It's only 5 bucks, totally worth it for the first episode. I am absolutely loving it.

Dawg

I only add people who send me cute messages with lewd pictures.

That's why I've only accepted Sn4ke_911 so far, on PSN.

Skullface

Exit the warrior today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you and the energy you trade he gets right on to the friction of the day.

Brothaaahhh!

To stand within the pleasure dome, declared by Kubla Khan. To taste anew the fruits of life, the last immortal man. To find the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice. For I have dined on honey dew and drank the milk of par---radise. Oh, paradise!

Yes, buy Life is Strange. Try out the first episode, there's a good chance it's not for you but a lot of people loved it. I can't wait to see where it's going.

I really think I would like this game but I'll probably wait till all the episodes are out. Looks pretty cool from what I've seen.

It's only 5 bucks, totally worth it for the first episode. I am absolutely loving it.

Hmmm I think I may just buy the whole thing (a possible complete edition, I suppose?) like Telltale's Game of Thrones. If they don't do that, then I'll be sure to play them individually.

But I'll definitely not avoid this one.

Akiller

So guys, it's been a while since i joined this awesome community and we're growing as an awesome group si i'd like to propose you something:what about making a chat group on Skype or on other chatting apps like Telegram(it's like whatsapp and you can use it on PC too!) for example?I know i know what i'm saying may sound odd but the MGS Community grew as such a great group of people, in that way we could have a place where freely speak,discuss,joke about everything...our true Outer Heaven
I know we already discuss a lot but i think that'd be the right place to discuss anything else, like you know, a real group of friends ^^ What do you think?I hope you like this , i already contacted some of you Bros i am very glad they liked my idea !

The main issue is the chat app, that's something we have to choose together. I proposed Telegram because it works like Whataspp and you can use it both on mobile and PC, otherwise there are always Skype or FB.
So, if you'll download Telegram PM me your ID and i'll create the group in which i'll add you, if you have Skype PM your nick and i'll add you as well.

Choomp

Banned
Hmmm I think I may just buy the whole thing (a possible complete edition, I suppose?) like Telltale's Game of Thrones. If they don't do that, then I'll be sure to play them individually.

But I'll definitely not avoid this one.

You can buy a season pass now but if you're gonna do that try episode 1 first. Maybe it's better you just wait until they're all out and buy 'em all in your case.

nah, let me unbox this ps4 LOL, give me a few mins. i have a Leon avatar btw. brb

So guys, it's been a while since i joined this awesome community and we're growing as an awesome group si i'd like to propose you something:what about making a chat group on Skype or on other chatting apps like Telegram(it's like whatsapp and you can use it on PC too!) for example?I know i know what i'm saying may sound odd but the MGS Community grew as such a great group of people, in that way we could have a place where freely speak,discuss,joke about everything...our true Outer Heaven
I know we already discuss a lot but i think that'd be the right place to discuss anything else, like you know, a real group of friends ^^ What do you think?I hope you like this , i already contacted some of you Bros i am very glad they liked my idea !

The main issue is the chat app, that's something we have to choose together. I proposed Telegram because it works like Whataspp and you can use it both on mobile and PC, otherwise there are always Skype or FB.
So, if you'll download Telegram PM me your ID and i'll create the group in which i'll add you, if you have Skype PM your nick and i'll add you as well.

Hai. Yes.

JayEH

I'm cool with whatever you choose. I'll make a telegram account right now.

Sounds good, but I am affraid that people will abondon thread and I don't want it. Discussion on forum have its own charm.

You can buy a season pass now but if you're gonna do that try episode 1 first. Maybe it's better you just wait until they're all out and buy 'em all in your case.

Yeah, I suppose it's better if I wait and get it all at once.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif
I have a feeling I won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom