• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread will never die!

love and Jayeh with the same avatar my goodness lol

Dawg got an epic ps4 avi.

Did you confuse Jay for Batzi? Yo, Jay! Someone confused you for Batzi and it wasn't thanks to your GAF avatar! :lol

community_image_14189vsk59.gif

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Akiller

Quoting for the new page, i'm going bed so pls PM me if you want more pow...info about this(LD/Jay, pls help me on this):
So guys, it's been a while since i joined this awesome community and we're growing as an awesome group si i'd like to propose you something:what about making a chat group on Skype or on other chatting apps like Telegram(it's like whatsapp and you can use it on PC too!) for example?I know i know what i'm saying may sound odd but the MGS Community grew as such a great group of people, in that way we could have a place where freely speak,discuss,joke about everything...our true Outer Heaven
I know we already discuss a lot but i think that'd be the right place to discuss anything else, like you know, a real group of friends ^^ What do you think?I hope you like this , i already contacted some of you Bros i am very glad they liked my idea !

The main issue is the chat app, that's something we have to choose together. I proposed Telegram because it works like Whataspp and you can use it both on mobile and PC, otherwise there are always Skype or FB.
So, if you'll download Telegram PM me your ID and i'll create the group in which i'll add you, if you have Skype PM your nick and i'll add you as well.

Sounds good, but I am affraid that people will abondon thread and I don't want it. Discussion on forum have its own charm.

Nah man relax, we'll be here to comment new MGSV news talking about the MGS saga :)

The lightning love ain't sarcasm :O

Ayyyy! I love her more than most, that's for sure!! Square Enix will probably spend the rest of their lives shoving Lightning down our throats
and I'm OK with that
!

Hahahaha! :lol

Watch a fight that should have happened 5 years ago in a sport I could care less about, or watch da bess superhero mashup movie until BvS? I'll go with the latter.

Ugh, yeah. Mayweather/Pac-Man should have been happened. :lol So over the hill.

Skullface

This and OT 1 are the worst
best
things to happen to me. All I want to do is forget about this game and be blindsided when it hits shelves. You guys don't make that possible.

Tfw when I played MGS3&4 for the first time back to back and unspoiled in 2009-10...

I am.

Fuck Atkinson
Ugh. We didn't really drop a pt this week against Burnley, did we? This is all a dream, and any minute now I will surely wake up. I missed the game today due to family things, so I guess I'll have to catch up on what the hell happened.

May 2nd?

#TeamMayweather for one reason only I want to see people's souls crushed and their hearts in despair.. Realistically may 2nd fight will end in draw and rematch in Sept the real match. Book it.

Skullface

thanks for the pics

Hell yeah, brother.

I don't know how I went on an almost 7 year Metal Game hiatus. Probably had something to do with the massive amounts of OxyContin that flooded my town. Man, I was comfortably numb from 2003-2009. Rediscovering Metal Gear was 10 times better than any drug!
Seriously, don't do drugs. Especially opiates.

Interesting

Usually when Japanese gamers stream on ps4 Japanese games get their own separate game directory in Japanese.

God eater 2 directory is in English

Smugface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom