• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

YomommaZ

Wow thanks for avatars Crazy Cat! I was looking for something MGS related for a while but I possess 0(zero) Photoshop black magic skills...

I think I'm gonna claim the box or Big Baws for myself.

Whelp, you guys are fucking nuts. Also, Jay, I am putting an Order review together for you people and will post when back at computer. Enjoyed reading yours, so thanks for sharing!

Nibel

Hype has changed. It's no longer about gameplay, resolution or frames per second. It's an
endless series of insane comments posted by fucked up NeoGAF users. Hype - and its consumpiton of life - has become a well-rusted machine. Hype has changed. IP-tagged
users post IP-tagged posts, use IP-tagged username.
Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their fucked up abilities. Mod control. Information control. Ban
control. Thread control.
Everything is monitored and kept under control. Hype has changed. The age of bans has become the age of control... All in the name of averting
trolls from users of mass bullshit. And he who controls the thread... Controls search history. Hype has changed. When the thread is under total control... ...Shit posting becomes routine.

KuGsj.gif

Cipher Cat is my Junior of the year so far

No seriously, I love MGS but this thread makes me feel like I am taking acid.

harriet the spy

He's working in collusion with the mods. Quick! Everyone! Delete your NSFW links, fanfics, and anything pertaining to The Order. NSFW links and fanfics could lead to bans, but The Order 1886 talk? We may as well say goodbye to the thread.

There was a source to this. Let me search again.

Here from the official website

let me look where the thing was about the best time..

Edit 2: Don't know where I have read that. Probably some theory about the best time in a represent mission I've read. And since it's not easy to find anything about it, it is most likely wrong.

This is all we know as far as i've seen. You're about to make this poor guy start a new account and spend hours chopper-ing soldiers out, haha

Rean

No, i mean RE6 Leon looks like uncle Dante.
If you really think about it Leon and Ken are basically Dante for different genres.
Is it Mistral x Bayonetta Futanari?
Uhh.. Sorry.. but no..
Though there is *TOTALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK* THIS *TOTALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK*

But I actually meant this:

kj4e66fk.png
Want+to+thumb+down+because+of+meme+want+_c3109dc8a42439cdb396f343861a0273.jpg

so i was out getting some snacks and stuff for the oscars and this woman was staring at me...like...the seductive look...I want you look

I was like...yeah...
image.php

Metal_Gear_Acid_Coverart.png

KuGsj.gif

Cipher Cat is my Junior of the year so far

(。◕‿‿◕。)

You are strange. If you love MGS then you should know that Kojima is as fucked up as we are. The difference between him and us. You can't even see it.

This is all we know as far as i've seen. You're about to make this poor guy start a new account and spend hours chopper-ing soldiers out, haha

Why not? I did it. (ಠ‿ಠ)

Not enough arms. (ಠ‿ಠ)

Rean

Okay guys for everyone that made a telegram account my name is ReanGAF. Character limit sucks and I can't even use my same avatar so I changed it.

People are using too much chats/messengers for my taste. I signed up for twitter but left it again. NeoGAF is the only chat/forum I am posting.

Has anyone here played Snake's Revenge?

So, funny story. I played my first Metal Gear when I was twelve. After I played through it, I had to play through all of them! I bought an NES and Snake's Revenge from some site, in which it took about 6.9 months to ship. So, yeah. That happened. [regret intensifies]

Okay guys for everyone that made a telegram account my name is ReanGAF. Character limit sucks and I can't even use my same avatar so I changed it.

About to sign up and add ya!

sexyelder

Something I dont get is in Metal Gear 2 (the real one) they say Big Boss lost his right eye and left arm after the fall of Outer Heaven during Metal Gear. So why did Kojima bother to make him lose his eye in 3 and his arm in V? He wrote Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 himself?

Yup, I'll retrieve the FFXV golden willy wonka ticket and go to gamestop the same day and get credit for bloodborne which releases the following Tuesday XD

Fuck! I wanted to ask you if you want to gameshare with me. I plan on buying bloodborne digital. So, I can share my bloodborne and someone else his FFXV demo.

Fuck! I wanted to ask you if you want to gameshare with me. I plan on buying bloodborne digital. So, I can share my bloodborne and someone else his FFXV demo.

Well I'm just trading in type-0, I just want the demo I wonder if SE will allow share play tho by June type-0 will cost 20 bucks.

Well I'm just trading in type-0, I just want the demo I wonder if SE will allow share play tho.

Once you entered your code and downloaded it. It is in your download history. So you can download it again. This has nothing to do with SE. So if your account was on my PS4, I can go to the download history and download it again, as you could with my bloodborne.

Edit: But maybe I should do the same as you. :D

Noctis doesn't like Final Fantasy Cipher. :smugface:

To be honest I only care about this game... I've only played final fantasy 8 , Crisis Core and I didn't complete 7 ( one of these days I will Dangaronpa first!) >.>

I'm more of a MGS,SF,DMC kinda guy, not to mention a new found persona fanboy.

Yup, I'll retrieve the FFXV golden willy wonka ticket and go to gamestop the same day and get credit for bloodborne which releases the following Tuesday XD

Edit: jimmy how do you defrag?

http://www.gadgethelpline.com/rebuild-sony-ps4-database/

PS4-Safe-mode-Rebuild.jpg

DO NOT CLICK ON 3 , 4, 6 and 7. You will lose your data. Only choose option 5 if your PS4 becomes slow and unresponsive. It is best to do this every few weeks no data will be lost

To be honest I only care about this game... I've only played final fantasy 8 , Crisis Core and I didn't complete 7 ( one of these days I will Dangaronpa first!) >.>

I'm more of a MGS,SF,DMC kinda guy, not to mention a new found persona fanboy.

Final Fantasy 8 is my favorite of all time! I love it because it is different than the others. As you level up, your enemies level up also. It's more challenging than the others.

What is this place I've stumbled into? Kojima has to be the only game designer to attract this amount of crazy!

Welcome in Purgatory!

If you stay here, remember...
tumblr_inline_mjkctyvgSy1qz4rgp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom