• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loakum

Banned
That would be lovely depending on the song. It's a rare opinion from what I've seen but my best friend and I still love the "Not Your Kind of People" video the most.

^This. I put that trailer up there with Assassin's Creed Revelations E3 trailer that featured "Iron" from Woodkid! (come to think of it, Kojima should use a Woodkid song!)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kojima hyping it up.

2015-06-1502_41_52-hidopj4.png

Ryan_MSF

Today is the day brothers. In a few short hours We'll be seeing the very last Metal Gear trailer directed by Kojima, and i feel mixed up, the joy of seeing a new trailer has the bitter taste of knowing that this is it. The end of the series, a saga, a legacy. MGS has been one of the only constants in my life, and got me through some of the darkest times - as cliche as it may be, it may be a game to some but it's become a huge part of my life and transcends that. It's given me some of the best friends i've ever had, and i count all of you guys among that.

I know you're an avid GAFfer Kojima san, so thank you for everything brother. And roll on the trailer!

MGS%203%20-%20A%20salute%20from%20a%20hero%20to%20another.jpg

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Today is the day brothers. In a few short hours We'll be seeing the very last Metal Gear trailer directed by Kojima, and i feel mixed up, the joy of seeing a new trailer has the bitter taste of knowing that this is it. The end of the series, a saga, a legacy. MGS has been one of the only constants in my life, and got me through some of the darkest times - as cliche as it may be, it may be a game to some but it's become a huge part of my life and transcends that. It's given me some of the best friends i've ever had, and i count all of you guys among that.

There's something in my eye...

cryingotacon.jpg

Vally

I know you're an avid GAFfer Kojima san, so thank you for everything brother. And roll on the trailer!

MGS%203%20-%20A%20salute%20from%20a%20hero%20to%20another.jpg

Let's do this

bc5.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Shinkawa is such a boss ...he just quickly drew this while having a drink ..wtf man

CHivj3QUcAAXzRD.jpg:large

Erban1

So do you guys think we'll get a MGO beta announcement this week?

Crazy I've been so caught up in the single player hype that i haven't even thought much about MGO, this game is going to be massive.

So do you guys think we'll get a MGO beta announcement this week?

Crazy I've been so caught up in the single player hype that i haven't even thought much about MGO, this game is going to be massive.

I think they announced that we'll get some information on MGO the 16th. But indeed it is going to be massive, it is going to keep me busy for a long time :)

Erban1

I think they announced that we'll get some information on MGO the 16th. But indeed it is going to be massive, it is going to keep me busy for a long time :)

Yea the embargo will be up tomorrow, hopefully we get some beta news to accompany it, that would at least make the wait till September a little less painful.

brau

Man am I glad to hear you ok! I think we are all gonna need some special herbs after the new trailer.

Come on brau, don't tell me you don't smoke a little herb before making some wonderful art?

What gave it away?

Waaaay too late for me. GO ON WITHOUT ME, BROTHERS!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDER!!!!!

I'll carry you if i have to!!!
After i hit this phantom cig!

Mexen! you stay away from them herbs!

brau

guys, trying to recap the past few pages, wtf is going on?

Trying to figure out wth is
Ryan

Hype Hype Hype,

Prbly some random though from
Shy
that got little attention.

Hype Hype Hype,

Some tweet to hype

Hype Hype Hype,

Some question like this one that goes unnoticed until someone replies with this same format.

Gif or img of a countdown.

Hype hype hype!

HYPE!

Mexen

What gave it away?

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDER!!!!!

I'll carry you if i have to!!!
After i hit this phantom cig!

Mexen! you stay away from them herbs!

Man am I glad to hear you ok! I think we are all gonna need some special herbs after the new trailer.

Come on brau, don't tell me you don't smoke a little herb before making some wonderful art?

Waaaay too late for me. GO ON WITHOUT ME, BROTHERS!

19359.jpg

I'm already a herbalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom