• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Sn4ke_911!!!

So, is everybody ready to watch the final E3 Metal Gear trailer directed by Hideo Kojima?

en_postimage.jpg

What an emotional ride this trailer is going to be.

Standing.

Didn't one of the journalists describe that scene pictured?

MAJOR SPOILERS:

He said something along the lines of a cutscene in Afghanistan where Big Boss encounters the Skulls commanded by Skull Face who is working together with the Psycho Mantis like character. Mantis traps Big Boss inside a rock structure and makes him hang upside down then you see Skull Face getting away in the back of a new metal gear.

Something like that, sorry if i'm getting it mixed up. They might not show the full thing in a trailer so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Didn't one of the journalists describe that scene pictured?

MAJOR SPOILERS:

He said something along the lines of a cutscene in Afghanistan where Big Boss encounters the Skulls commanded by Skull Face who is working together with the Psycho Mantis like character. Mantis traps Big Boss inside a rock structure and makes him hang upside down then you see Skull Face getting away in the back of a new metal gear.

Something like that, sorry if i'm getting it mixed up. They might not show the full thing in a trailer so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Oh you're right! I remember that too, this should be that scene.

Jingo

Im so pumped for this game like no other one that i had to have rex in phantom pain colors, eheh, i was gonna go with other totally diferent colors but i couldnt resistm finished it just now and im happy to share with the gaf family :D

Despite being my first model kit, assembling and painting, im very happy with the final result, hope you guys like it also! :D

Next time im painting the base of it too, so ill probably be updating this thread, thank you all.

Ps: Sorry for the quality of the photos, im far from being a decent photographer :D

Ps: I ve created a topic in gaming but since today its e3 i think it will get lost really soon so i hope you dont mind i post here as well.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

Im so pumped for this game like no other one that i had to have rex in phantom pain colors, eheh, i was gonna go with other totally diferent colors but i couldnt resistm finished it just now and im happy to share with the gaf family :D

Despite being my first model kit, assembling and painting, im very happy with the final result, hope you guys like it also! :D

Next time im painting the base of it too, so ill probably be updating this thread, thank you all.

Ps: Sorry for the quality of the photos, im far from being a decent photographer :D

Ps: I ve created a topic in gaming but since today its e3 i think it will get lost really soon so i hope you dont mind i post here as well.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

Awesome!

IMG_2398.jpg

Dope! I really like the shades of red you chose.

OldLogos

Banned
I know the trailer is dropping tonight, and that Kojima most likely won't be at E3, but is there a Konami conference that's going to happen with more details on MGSV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom