• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambatoh

I think Paz might be a hallucination. She has the same V-shaped scar, and she has her old hair from Peace Walker. I don't think she's a clone nor do I think she survived GZ.

Ryan_MSF

I am at a complete and utter loss for words. That was the most single handedly the most fucking incredible thing i've ever seen.

Zambatoh

Those freaky cyborgs kind of remind me of the Borg from Star Trek.
You will be assimilated. Which...is actually Zero's plan from the sounds of it.

thabtoUK

who knows?
The "female" skulls are dressed almost exactly the same as Quiet:

UiTFi0M.png

And the "sacks" on their chest come from some kind of biological experimentation.

Even a guy has them:

9u99Gjr.png

So maybe they aren't boobs at all? ;-)

Zambatoh

Ohsnap! At the beginning when he's walking down the hallway, the horn on his head appears in various states between light flashes.

kmax

Ohh, i don't.
It just really doesn't sound like him to me.

Sorry if i came across as rude, i thought you were starting an argument.

It's all good. Not at all, that's just what it sounded to me. I'm not sure though, but I'm sure we'll find out later. I'm curious.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Let's not forget there is more coming, everything points to a brand new gameplay presentation later.

Official Metal Gear twitter is teasing something.

2015-06-1521_16_53-meedu95.png

IT'S NOT OVER YET!

thabtoUK

who knows?
Not sure if someone already noticed this, but the object that Big Boss pulled out of the guy's throat is a HEADPHONE:

prh3vDe.png

The headphone has clearly been surgically implanted into the guy's throat for some reason. It also appears to be directly over his voicebox.

We then pan down and see the "sacks" pulsating on his chest.

So, is whatever's playing through the headphone giving "energy' to the sacks?

Would certainly tie into the trailer's theme of language and power ;-)

Yeah, if Sean Eyestone and Tan Ziang are gonna be at E3, there has to be more.
HYYYPE

Does anybody know during which conference they may reveal info on MGO/MGS?

Not sure if someone already noticed this, but the object that Big Boss pulled out of the guy's throat is a HEADPHONE:

prh3vDe.png

The headphone has clearly been surgically implanted into the guy's throat for some reason. It also appears to be directly over his voicebox.

It could also have to do with the whole part about linguistics and being able to censor and control mankind.

Zambatoh

http://i.imgur.com/prh3vDe.png

It's an Earbud. Probably an early attempt at the Patriot's system of control.

I think the girl that seems like Mantis, is actually Mantis.
In MGS1 Mantis clearly stated how he hated the human race, for the sake of being focused only on transmitting their semen. So maybe he hates be a man at all, so he cross-dress like a girl for this reason.

Or he could just have long red hair? Is there much of a shape to denote the character is female?

Zambatoh

In MGS1 Mantis clearly stated how he hated the human race, for the sake of being focused only on transmitting their semen. So maybe he hates be a man at all, so he cross-dresses like a girl for this reason.

I'm pretty sure Mantis hated everybody. Man and Woman alike.

-Deimos

In MGS1 Mantis clearly stated how he hated the human race, for the sake of being focused only on transmitting their semen. So maybe he hates be a man at all, so he cross-dresses like a girl for this reason.

That's a dude.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Quiet = Mantis.

Rajang

lol no.

If you notice, despite having long hair, he wears like a woman to me. Just look at his legs, I don't think men can wear like that.
And yeah, Mantis hated everyone, male and females, but in MGS he really underlined how, when he read minds, all people are focused on transmitting their semen. We can read it literally, like "Man where focused only on having sex".

Maybe a bit forced, but it can fit.
Do you remember what Psycho Mantis wore in mgs1?

Houndi101

Yep, I'm referring only to what he wears now in V on his legs.

T3qzeE0.jpg

Dunno, it seems something that only a woman would dress.

I mean, I know this is Mantis, because despite long hair and what he has on his legs, it's clearly a man.
I'm only pointing that maybe he suffers from disease or something like that.
In preavious trailer, honestly, I thought he was a woman and not Mantis himself.

Only a woman would wear fucking straps on her legs? What are you going on about?
He's clearly been strapped to a bed in a asylum or something like that

E: I'm just gonna assume you mean the underoos/leggings, this is anime so its hardly gender specific

Yep, I'm referring only to what he wears now in V on his legs.

T3qzeE0.jpg

Dunno, it seems something that only a woman would dress.

I mean, I know this is Mantis, because despite long hair and what he has on his legs, it's clearly a man.
I'm only pointing that maybe he suffers from disease or something like that.
In preavious trailer, honestly, I thought he was a woman and not Mantis himself.
check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom