• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clealy fake as fuck though.

I personally can't remember hearing that in PW, or any Metal Gear games, sadly I cannot remember every single line in every game.

One hell of a dub. If it would not have been the mismatch in lip sync, this would have looked insane.

But oh well...goes to show again...Kojima you were so wrong.

Error1355

I'm wondering when Hayter said those lines though. They're not MGS lines if I recall.

conspiracy.jpg

Loakum

Banned
Caved and pre-ordered. My wallet will never forgive me come September.

Same here. I pre ordered this, plus an UK import of Shinkawa steel book edtion of MGSV TPP, plus the collector's edition. Since this is Kojima's final Metal Gear Solid, I consider it money well spent.

Done with exams! Time to catch up on all the details since the E3 trailer.

Congrats man, you're in for an treat!

ROMAD

Banned
Anyone else not on board with the direction the series has taken? I was more just looking forward to a straight forward iteration of the series like the last four. A linear storyline/gameplay style. There's SO much to do in this new one, with the constant collecting and building stuff, it looks like a completely different experience. plus a whole lot more required attention, and Idont play games THAT much anymore. I will play through for the story alone but man, I bet it's going to take a while. Especially considering how busy I always am.

Anyone else not on board with the direction the series has taken? I was more just looking forward to a straight forward iteration of the series like the last four. A linear storyline/gameplay style. There's SO much to do in this new one, with the constant collecting and building stuff, it looks like a completely different experience. plus a whole lot more required attention, and Idont play games THAT much anymore. I will play through for the story alone but man, I bet it's going to take a while. Especially considering how busy I always am.
I felt this way for awhile. I was turned off by Peace Walker. But I came around to being off the chain hyped for TPP. I played the crap out of Ground Zeroes and still do. The gameplay is excellent. I think it just took time and I came to accept that the game will be much different from the previous entries, but it'll turn out great.
Trying to get back to drawing. Sketched this moments ago as part of my art rehab.

gykyZzV.png
That's awesome! Looks great.

Error1355

I didn't like Peace Walker at first, but that was mostly due to the terrible PSP controls that were impossible for me to get under. After playing the HD re-release of it on consoles with actual usable controls, I enjoyed it a great deal. Though sadly I never actually... finished it.

I'm excited as hell to play a console version of Peace Walker, as I loved the base building micromanaging that I was doing, as well as R&D, etc etc.

I'm going to sink hundreds of hours into this game I imagine.

realcZk

Have there been any more previews/impressions of MGO? I haven't heard or seen anything since that "gameplay" trailer in December and I'm really excited to see more on it. Was it playable at the preview event?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Have there been any more previews/impressions of MGO? I haven't heard or seen anything since that "gameplay" trailer in December and I'm really excited to see more on it. Was it playable at the preview event?

The MGO media embargo was lifted on the 16th but it means nothing since no one saw the f** game.. Their official twitter is still 99% of just "I can't talk about that yet."

realcZk

Åesop;169930349 said:
The MGO media embargo was lifted on the 16th but it means nothing since no one saw the f** game.. Their official twitter is still 99% of just "I can't talk about that yet."

Bummer, hopefully we'll get to see some more soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom