• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-User!

Yeah, once you are able to go 100 ppp, you'll never go back to 50 unless you have memory load issues for your phone or PC/Mac.

Only downside to 100ppp is very image intensive sites or threads will sometimes cause a page not to load or to reload.

I've had this happen on an iPhone 6+, but generally 100ppp is more convenient; and you won't have to hear about people telling you to "get with the times/program"... ;p

brau

Legacy Collection for $19.99
http://www.play-asia.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-wo-artbook/13/706jbx

Enter the Konami code

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Enter

Use the Konami code

I wonder if the Konami code will do something in mgs v

Didn't work.

People really use Gold? i knew it exist and how to trigger it but i didn't thought people use it.

:( I wish i could use it.

Venom Fox

Banned
So how do people know if a new OT is live or going to be alive if some are using 50ppp and some are using 100ppp?

Isn't the rule, when we reach 400 pages we get to post our new OT?

Mexen

Mobile - white
Desktop - black after a while because white hurts my eyes. It's partly why I don't Gram for long. Lol.

Dat GAF Gold though. ( ._.)
I want

EDIT: where do I enter the Konami code?

OldLogos

Banned
Holy cow. What is the cost of previous MGS? and did they make their money back?

That crazy amounts of munny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_video_games_to_develop

Looks like it cost around $70 Million USD to develop MGS 4, which by any estimate was the most costly MGS game to date. I can't find any numbers on the previous games, though.

P.S. Long time since i've been around these parts, What the fuck happened here? You people seem... less insane.

Rajang

Rajang, buddy, I found this. Thought I should share.

Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_video_games_to_develop

Looks like it cost around $70 Million USD to develop MGS 4, which by any estimate was the most costly MGS game to date. I can't find any numbers on the previous games, though.

P.S. Long time since i've been around these parts, What the fuck happened here? You people seem... less insane.

That MGS4 number is not accurate.

MGS virgin reporting in: Just booted into MGS for the first time
EkQVWac.gif

Rajang

This is what he says on his blog:

" No exact figure has been found, but anything between $50 and $70 million has been thrown about. "

lol

raven777

Greg Miller ‏@GameOverGreggy 38s38 seconds ago
Where have I been? Playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain! I can't tell you about it now, but I can on June 9. Metal Gear Online 6/16!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Greg Miller:

"Most exciting? Mechanically, MGSV: The Phantom Pain is open world Peace Walker 2. I've been playing since yesterday. I don't want to stop."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom