• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

News Bot

Banned
Facism said:
hope Wasp unit is tearing up arseholes :D

Nope. Well, not really. No 5 win streak anyway.

We were extremely dis-organized this time around, having to let a random guy fill the place left by Leo and such.

PS: Where's this questionnaire? Or did they take it down sometime after it went up?

DunpealD

Okay well todays survival was our worst. No 5 win streak and gotten boned over and over. We even had some problems against a 3 man team in CC TDM by nearly losing the first round. Well I hope we get it better next time.

Facism

we really need some proper practice and solid tactical plays for the various gametypes. We do well on Rescue, TDM and TSNE because we're good with that sort of thing. Capture mission and we shit fail.

Dave1988

Facism said:
we really need some proper practice and solid tactical plays for the various gametypes. We do well on Rescue, TDM and TSNE because we're good with that sort of thing. Capture mission and we shit fail.

Kinda hard to do training when you guys play Soul goddamn Calibur all day long.

DunpealD

Dave1988 said:
I can be on anytime you want.

Same here. But I can't organize anything if no one tells me when they are available for training. Also we would need at least 12 players to recreate the survival conditions.

Anyway who's going to join todays survival?

Dave1988

DunpealD said:
Same here. But I can't organize anything if no one tells me when they are available for training. Also we would need at least 12 players to recreate the survival conditions.

Anyway who's going to join todays survival?

I'll be there.

The Questionnaire is up now. I like how they avoid admitting that they screwed half the world in it. Jolly.

DunpealD

Dave1988 said:
I'll be there.

The Questionnaire is up now. I like how they avoid admitting that they screwed half the world in it. Jolly.

Finished Questionnaire too bad they had fixed answers unlike the first one.

So the current roster is:

MeiLing1988
DunpealD
Luca_Blight
Steroyd
NewsBot(Show me your RAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!)
Live_Feed

I hope there are more going to join.

EU GAF roster is completely filled and ready to roll at survival.

Ilparazzo

Dave1988 said:
Kinda hard to do training when you guys play Soul goddamn Calibur all day long.

I feel hurt by this statement, but it is true I guess...

I'll be there today as always, I seem to enjoy getting my ass kicked.

Facism

it may be possible that i'm available tonight. London plans fell through.

Don't hold a spot for me if you have 6 people, though. I'm still not guaranteed to be able to play.

I haven't played MGO in a long time, I have been busy. When I'm not, I'm playing Uncharted offline, still trying to fix my internet connection problems. :(

Keep going strong Wasp Unit!!!

Wurm

Banned
Either taking a week off from MGO has meant my skills have gone rusty or in that week everyone else increased their skillbase exponentially, I just dont know.

There is also nothing quite like facing off against an entire clan in Survival as a rag-tag Quick-Join formed group and realising halfway into play that yes, their team do all have entirely colour co-ordinated clothes on.

Ilparazzo

Wurm said:
Either taking a week off from MGO has meant my skills have gone rusty or in that week everyone else increased their skillbase exponentially, I just dont know.

There is also nothing quite like facing off against an entire clan in Survival as a rag-tag Quick-Join formed group and realising halfway into play that yes, their team do all have entirely colour co-ordinated clothes on.

WTF?

Wurm

Banned
Ilparazzo said:

Yep, of course its always the expensive gear like the Red shirts or entire body covering camo patterns. All of them perfectly uniformed. This isnt just a casual game to these people. This is the organised tactical slaughter of moving meat puppets for Reward Points.

One match of RES the other night I didnt see the other team at all. The entire 2 rounds.

Steroyd

DunpealD said:
Finished Questionnaire too bad they had fixed answers unlike the first one.

So the current roster is:

MeiLing1988
DunpealD
Luca Blight

I hope there are more going to join.

Ooo ooo pick me pick me!

Ilparazzo

Wurm said:
Yep, of course its always the expensive gear like the Red shirts or entire body covering camo patterns. All of them perfectly uniformed. This isnt just a casual game to these people. This is the organised tactical slaughter of moving meat puppets for Reward Points.

One match of RES the other night I didnt see the other team at all. The entire 2 rounds.

NINJAS! Damn them!!

DunpealD

GoncaloCCastro said:
I haven't played MGO in a long time, I have been busy. When I'm not, I'm playing Uncharted offline, still trying to fix my internet connection problems. :(

Keep going strong Wasp Unit!!!

We try, I hope you'll be able figure the problems out and join us in survival soon.

Facism said:
i am now definite. see you at 6pm real time.

grande

fixed

Great! I'm counting on you.

Dave1988

Wurm said:

That reminds me. Today I have had the pleasure of experiencing one epic ZERG RUSH. The setting: Base mission, Team Blue (6 people, mostly FOXHOUNDs) vs Team Red (4 people, 3 Sloths and one FOXHOUND). Everything went pretty normal untill the enemy had only one base left. Then it started. The whole team poured into that base like a flood while shouting "Game Over!" and laughing like idiots. I couldn't help but to laugh what an epic zerg rush that was. Of course the Blue Team got slauthered in every of the 12 rounds.

The moral of this story? Team stacking can be pretty fun if you're not on the receiving end :lol

Ilparazzo

Nice games, we rocked tonight.

BTW:

These are the mails that Naso guy sent me, maybe because of the name he must have thought I was Italian (everyone does for some reason), can someone translate?

o g g i v o r r e i g i o c a r e a n c o r a c o n v o i, e d e v o d i r e c h e s i e t e f o r t i..

And this:

m i e p i a c i u t o c o n v o i

What's up with the spaces?

In my non-expert opinion he's saying we rock, but that's just me.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
NeoGAF: Delta (Xin, Kirb, Mem, HS, Guled, & Me) was f'ing AWESOME!!!!! We started with 2 wins, then 1 win, and ended with a whopping 5! :D

I think I'm in shock...I can't believe we pulled it off! :D

Killthee said:
So close to my freaking green beret ^_^ 1340 more points and its mine!

My TDM performance was pretty ok; the only mode where I'm most capable of carrying my weight. Awesome Teamwork tonight guys, brilliant.

That base match was insane!!!

xintin said:
Round 4 was amazing, we took both rounds of Base in, what, 1 minute total? :lol

Give or take about 10 seconds, yeah. Does anyone remember what we did? I'd really like to repeat that every time that mode/map comes around.

Killthee

Human_Shield said:
Give or take about 10 seconds, yeah. Does anyone remember what we did? I'd really like to repeat that every time that mode/map comes around.
I think we went 3-2-1. I went for Base 3 (the underground base near the house) first in both rounds with a buddy while you guys got the bases around the Spawn Point + it didn't hurt that the other team was disorganized and going 1-1-1-1-1.

Killthee

Assembly Required said:
My TDM performance was pretty ok; the only mode where I'm most capable of carrying my weight. Awesome Teamwork tonight guys, brilliant.

That base match was insane!!!
Mem was freaking awesome with that P90 in MM! She was swatting them like flies.

That one capture victory by Xintin was awesome.. xintin captured target! "He dead, fo' sho'" Xintin places target at base! "Whaaa?". It was completely random. The good kind.

DunpealD

We did well in yesterdays survival with two 5 streaks with some unfortunate events in between but overall I think everybody is pleased in how it ended.

SO today is the last day of survival of this week. Who's going to roll in?

Facism

Killthee said:
NeoGAF: Delta (Xin, Kirb, Mem, HS, Guled, & Me) was f'ing AWESOME!!!!! We started with 2 wins, then 1 win, and ended with a whopping 5! :D

I think I'm in shock...I can't believe we pulled it off! :D

GJ.

We streaked twice last night and our lowest streak was 3. We lost a total of 4 games. We also had T.T 5 fucking times in a row, CAP x2, TDM, CAP, TDM.

It's our new home. And i hate capture missions. Makes me play too fast and my shotty skill becomes useless.

i should be in tonight dun, probably till 8. yeh we were very comfortable last night and made a few enemies of the OCD kiddies that we played against. Especially the H4D1 and F0XH0UND unit. They can all drown in a pit of cocks.

Top Bottom