• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Bulla564 said:
Just tried it. This is the message I got.

This sucks.
Did you make two Konami ID's? It sounds like you're signing in with a Konami ID that doesn't have a MGO Game ID.

You're in the U.S right?

Ephemeris

Killthee said:
I just noticed they raised the reward points given out in Survival.

Participation: 50
1 Win: 100
2 Wins: 200
3 Wins: 300
4 Wins: 400
5 Wins: 500

Much better IMO :D

And there's no limit to how many points you can get in an evening, right? o__O

Killthee

Ephemeris said:
And there's no limit to how many points you can get in an evening, right? o__O
It makes no mention of a limit and it would pretty dumb for them to limit it even more than the weekend only, 4 hours daily limit.

Has anyone here imported the game and bought the GENE pack?

It's asking my for my country when I login to the store, I'm not sure if I should put my country or US, where I got the game from.

Killthee

Metalmurphy said:
Has anyone here imported the game and bought the GENE pack?

It's asking my for my country when I login to the store, I'm not sure if I should put my country or US, where I got the game from.
The DLC is tied to your Konami ID/Game ID, it's probably best if you use the same country your KID/GID is registered to.

Bulla564

Banned
Killthee said:
Did you make two Konami ID's? It sounds like you're signing in with a Konami ID that doesn't have a MGO Game ID.

You're in the U.S right?

DONE. Thanks.

I had forgotten that ended up with 2 Konami IDs during the Beta clusterfuck.

I'm pretty much set for tonight, I'm down for some Survival.

Just checked my record for the first time in ~70 hours. I sucked so much in the beginning, that I am still a rookie lvl 4. My kill.death ratio is almost 1.0. Just mastered SMG, but I think I'll go back to my assault riffle.

Ephemeris

Nozdeuce said:
Only if you bitch about it enough

Make a room.

I'll see you guys on the dancefloor.

Edit: For a couple minutes, the PS3 refused to start. THERE WAS GOING TO BE A MURDER; but fortunately the power cable was loose. -_-

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Ephemeris said:
Make a room.

I'll see you guys on the dancefloor.

Edit: For a couple minutes, the PS3 refused to start. THERE WAS GOING TO BE A MURDER; but fortunately the power cable was loose. -_-
Game up, NeoGAF on S.Mantis usual official pass

It started already, those times you gave were bogus. Is this on all weekend or are there times, and yes I am being lazy and not reading the thread. :p

Nozdeuce

MiamiWesker said:
It started already, those times you gave were bogus. Is this on all weekend or are there times, and yes I am being lazy and not reading the thread. :p
Only thing that's happened so far is EuroGAF played their Survival games, NAGAF is screwing around on the server i mentioned above. We have another 90 minutes to show time

Nozdeuce said:
Only thing that's happened so far is EuroGAF played their Survival games, NAGAF is screwing around on the server i mentioned above. We have another 90 minutes to show time

Oh so those times were correct, why such a tiny time frame.

Ephemeris

MiamiWesker said:
Oh so those times were correct, why such a tiny time frame.

Simple. The powers that be understand that we can't be stopped.* They can only hope to contain us.

no wins tonight confirmed

Zann

Neo Member
Fun times in Killthee's room! Unfortunately, I need to rest for a bit.

So is there going to be another NAGAF team tonight?

Nozdeuce

Zann said:
Fun times in Killthee's room! Unfortunately, I need to rest for a bit.

So is there going to be another NAGAF team tonight?
Hopefully, I told B.Wayne, Ssyn and Human_Shield to swing by here and work on organizing a second team.

Edit: hey CovertShinobi, 1stStrike isn't sure if he'll be able to make it tonight, so are you good to standby/in?

Nozdeuce

WasabiKing said:
so uhh...survival? If you need a shotty, let me know
Son of a bitch i just finished ingame mailing you. We'll either need someone for the 2nd team, or a random alt/backup for team 1 from time to time (a few members are questionable)

Nozdeuce

Okay, so team1 has Ccrook, Ephemeris, 1ststrike, Wesker, Guled, Myself. 1stStrike is still unknown, hes going to try to make it. And we have Covertshinobi as a backup.

For a possible team2 we have Zann showing interest, Wasabi being available, and Human_Shield saying hes available. You don't need to have 6 members, so team1 would be willing to donate Covertshinobi to team2 so they could at least have 4 people, regardless of 1stStrike's availability. I also mailed Ssyn and B.Wayne as well as you Human_Shield, so hopefully one of them will show up here as asked.

Thoughts? Team1 doesn't mind doing it with just the 5 of us if 1stStrike doesn't make it.

Ephemeris

It would be best to get as many gaffers as we can playing. If possible, update on your status between games over here; seeing as you can swap players in between the games and all that.

Nozdeuce

Looks like the invite feature for team leaders is broken, its kicked both me and Ephemeris out to the XMB. Someone else make a team and idle/post here yelling for people, Team1 is okay I think, but keep checking back here.

Edit: sorry we're slow contacting people, going there here on my laptop, ingame mail and psn mail, please be patient

Nozdeuce said:
Looks like the invite feature for team leaders is broken, its kicked both me and Ephemeris out to the XMB. Someone else make a team and idle/post here yelling for people, Team1 is okay I think, but keep checking back here.

Edit: sorry we're slow contacting people, going there here on my laptop, ingame mail and psn mail, please be patient

I just tried, same with me. I guess we will just have to let people joining by themselves?
]

Nozdeuce

Wasabi and BeautifulMemory shack up with human_shield in team2/beta, team1 is fine for now

Top Bottom