• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
We're just waiting on Wesker while he installs the patch. Goodluck Beta Team!

Again, sorry for everything coming together to slowly at the very last minute, we should start planning for tomorrow sooner.

Ilparazzo

Indeed said:
Alrighty EuroGAF, i have around 10 minutes for some survival rounds. Whos with me?

<starts ps3>

tsk tsk, survival starts at 18.00 hours and ends at 22.00 hours my friend... (GMT)

Killthee said:
Just had my first match, we lost, IT WAS AWESOME!

I told you guys it was awesome :D

Facism

TTP said:
Are we talking Europe or US here? I dont see shit

Europe had its survival earlier. finished at 10pm GMT.

You're not in Wasp Unit? We need some more active players. It's like we have 8 people actually playing out of the 36 enlisted. Sometimes i think it'd be better for us to drop the wasp unit and go for a neutral clan that we can fill up with actual playing people outside of Ngaf.

Wish Alba and Seiken were about.

Sorry team1 I wont be able to play till 12 am pst . I'm going to watch Dark Knight.
Best of luck to ya though. I'll be available for team1 and team2 next week.
If you guys play at 11 or 12 pst ill join on saturday and sunday.

Nozdeuce

son of a bitch you didnt buy it did you. Nozdeuce am sad

We had 2 teams going, was 6 each. A lot of people DID buy the expansion

Nozdeuce

Well Alpha peaked early, lost the first match, then got on a 4 win streak. Then off, then on, then off, off, off, on, off :lol

The core team did really well, Wesker, Guled, Ephemeris and myself. 1ststrike got pissed, went into diva mode and bailed pretty early, thanks to Zangi and B.Wayne for stepping in and rescuing us.

All in all it was fun, couldve used Wesker closer to the very start, and playing as 4 or 5 is the cock n' balls but it was good. Think I could have definitely benefited from a break, maybe for the rest of the weekend we can work on having people on stand by to cycle people in/out.

Ephemeris

Nozdeuce said:
Well Alpha peaked early, lost the first match, then got on a 4 win streak. Then off, then on, then off, off, off, on, off :lol

The core team did really well, Wesker, Guled, Ephemeris and myself. 1ststrike got pissed, went into diva mode and bailed pretty early, thanks to Zangi and B.Wayne for stepping in and rescuing us.

All in all it was fun, couldve used Wesker closer to the very start, and playing as 4 or 5 is the cock n' balls but it was good. Think I could have definitely benefited from a break, maybe for the rest of the weekend we can work on having people on stand by to cycle people in/out.

Yeah. I'm burnt out right now... my eyes.. MY EYES!

Zann

Neo Member
Fun games tonight Team Beta!

I think the highest we got was a 2 win streak which is pretty good considering how intense all of the matches were. Sucks that they kept picking UU for our matches. Anyway, I'm up for more tomorrow night if you guys are playing.

Nozdeuce

Hopefully we can get some more people active for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend. Would be nice if we could get more people reporting into GAF during Survival, and more people checking in here too. There were a few times when one or more of us wanted to bail either for a break, or permanently but didn't because they didn't want to let the rest of the team down. Would be nice to be able to swap people in/out.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Nozdeuce said:

I can't say Beta had better luck. We were going lose lose win, but everybody playing was great and most of us stayed on till the end. It seemed like things were starting to click towards the end when Ssyn joined.

KTallguy said:
Getting on now, there was a 1.11 patch?
Anyone know what it was?

Fuck, looks like I got on too late and missed survival :(
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12131491&postcount=4124

You better be on for tomorrow's Survival : P

Zann said:
Fun games tonight Team Beta!

I think the highest we got was a 2 win streak which is pretty good considering how intense all of the matches were. Sucks that they kept picking UU for our matches. Anyway, I'm up for more tomorrow night if you guys are playing.
I'm in. Hopefully we don't get UU after UU after UU again.

Does anybody know what makes up the "Grade" in stats?

That was so much fun, I loved it. BTW that team sneaking match that was random luck that my randomly thrown grenade hit the last two people bringing the GAKO to the base. But it was such an awesome moment.

Anyway am I the only person that cannot get into the reward shop, its just an endless cycle of links that leads nowhere.

Ephemeris said:
I'd say Base in CC was our "UU"

Speaking of UU, in capture on side clearly has the advantage. The team with the goal under the overpass has a hell of a lot better chance of winning than the team that has to be in the middle of the courtyard, practically on the enemies spawn point.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
MiamiWesker said:
Anyway am I the only person that cannot get into the reward shop, its just an endless cycle of links that leads nowhere.
It got taken offline again.

Nozdeuce

I'd like to start organizing for tonight now, if we could. I'd like a rollcall of people who want to play/would be available tonight 9pm est - 1am est. If you're interested and part of NAGAF pleast post here specifying which part of the 4 hours (if not all) you'd be available for. Last night was fun, but it was quit hectic in coming together, would just like to try to get Team Survival a bit smoothed out.
Disclaimer: since it's my 21st birthday today I might get sucked into some sort of birthday thing, 21 in Canada isn't special in any way since I've been varying degrees of legal since 18. With any luck I'll be around for Team Survival tonight :lol

Ilparazzo

Nozdeuce said:
I'd like to start organizing for tonight now, if we could. I'd like a rollcall of people who want to play/would be available tonight 9pm est - 1am est. If you're interested and part of NAGAF pleast post here specifying which part of the 4 hours (if not all) you'd be available for. Last night was fun, but it was quit hectic in coming together, would just like to try to get Team Survival a bit smoothed out.
Disclaimer: since it's my 21st birthday today I might get sucked into some sort of birthday thing, 21 in Canada isn't special in any way since I've been varying degrees of legal since 18. With any luck I'll be around for Team Survival tonight :lol

Congratulations Deuce, you are now officialy older than me by one year :lol

DunpealD

Well yesterday was great except some frustrating moments. I hope it'll possible to assemble 6 GAF members in the Clan room or a GAF room today at 17:00(GMT), i.o. to play out in full force.

Btw. anybody else in here who has the problem that as a leader when you try to use Clan Roster in Survival will get you kicked out of the game?

Guled

Nozdeuce said:
I'll be available from 11-1 tonight. happy birthday btw

Indeed

DunpealD said:
Well yesterday was great except some frustrating moments. I hope it'll possible to assemble 6 GAF members in the Clan room or a GAF room today at 17:00(GMT), i.o. to play out in full force.

Btw. anybody else in here who has the problem that as a leader when you try to use Clan Roster in Survival will get you kicked out of the game?

Count me in.

Facism

Indeed said:
Count me in.

i may be able to make it tonight, depending on whether friends want to go out in Birmingham tonight, or stay in shytey leamington.

[edit]i see you said 5pm gmt. That'll be fine regardless of what happens tonight :D Hopefully i'm not as shit a i was yesterday. Does good to fight against each other, see ways to outdo each other, even if you guys had M.M held at all the right places. Luca is going to love my smoke nades as much as he loves those stuns :D You will love them ;p

btw paraz, i'm 25 :< 26 in september :< :<

Nozdeuce

Metalmurphy said:
US GAF, any survival games planned for today? I want in ^^
If you can figure out what 9pm est to 1am est is you're welcome to join :lol

Nozdeuce

Metalmurphy said:
That's 2AM to 6AM GMT :lol

Are those the only times that Survival is opened or are those the times chosen by US GAF?
That's the only time Team Survival is open. :(

News Bot

Banned
Indeed said:
Count me in.

Me too.

EDIT: Konami addressed the kick-from-survival issue:

survival server Problem
We have recognized a stop bug when creating a team at Survival and invite from Clan Roster. We advise not to use INVITE until we announce further instruction as investigating now. Thank you for your understanding.

Ephemeris

MiamiWesker said:
Speaking of UU, in capture on side clearly has the advantage. The team with the goal under the overpass has a hell of a lot better chance of winning than the team that has to be in the middle of the courtyard, practically on the enemies spawn point.

I definitely noticed that. It always seems to boil down to which side could spam grenades up/down the stairs the better.

Human_Shield said:
I should be around for most of it (probably all of it) tonight.

Good. The more the merrier. Despite the fact we didn't have exactly stellar results, our having quite a few members playing in survival helped our rankings.

Reward Rankings: 9th Place
Grade Point: 203rd
Activeness: 13th Place

DunpealD

@Facism
The Survival starts at 6pm(GMT) till 10pm. The assembly will be around 5pm(GMT) for minor adjustments and preparation. It would be great if you could make it.

So the current people enrolled in todays survival are:

Indeed
Live_Feed
Newsbot
DunpealD
Luca_Blight(maybe?)

which means there is still 1 spot open... I hope we can fill the last one, it would be great if Concalo would fill it in since it would be close to the tournament roster.

Btw. I think Newsbot is also pretty good so if the tournament supports more than 6 people I'd also take him into the roster.

Furthermore the survival mode will be a good benchmark before the tournament.

Ilparazzo

I'M GOING TO BE LATE! 10, 20 minutes but I'll be there!

I have to do 40 kilometers through crappy roads with an REALLY OLD audi 80. So, I dont know!

*runs to the car*~

EDIT: NOOO, Forgot about the update!

Top Bottom