• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfur

AmericanNinja said:
Awesome! I know there were a couple of us that pre-ordered from Gamestop.com and when they took down the street day delivery guarantee from the MGS4 page we got worried lol

They must of just sent them out because when I try to track it at UPS.com it cannot find the number yet.

Yeah, now that it's shipped, I can relax.

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
tribal24 said:
yes us version i got standard as you can see from the pics i posted a page back
LE version possibly color? I don't really care though as long as I have the game.

So I take it I should assure that my Ashely call was the horrible fuckup?

EDIT: Called them. Yes they are still doing it. Still this is the problem I mentioned before that could possibly happen.

ggp759

Banned
Anyone from the people who have the PAL Collector's edition: Is the making-of blu-ray region free? I have a US PS3 but getting the PAL version and would like to know please. Thanks

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
BruceLeeRoy said:
tenthou.jpg
haha awesome :D

ggp759 said:
Anyone from the people who have the PAL Collector's edition: Is the making-of blu-ray region free? I have a US PS3 but getting the PAL version and would like to know please. Thanks

I can confirm it is indeed region free. I have a US PS3 myself and got the PAL LE today. Gave it a try to see and it worked perfect!

123rl

TTP said:
Look for a ladder. Sorry I cant be more specific as I dont have the game now. But I recall there being a ladder near some arch

Thanks, I just saw it after I posted :D I expected something like and I even found two ladders in that section (one leads to a roof and the other leads to a bridge over the road to the opposite side)

I'm enjoying this so much. It's well and truly lived up to my expectations - and this is probably my most awaited game since RE4!

My phone rang, the Caller ID said "Electronic boutique"...I SNAPPED

He was just calling to tell me it will be ready tomorrow.....WTF I KNOW DICK BREATH FUCCCCCCCCCK

DrBo42

Lion Heart said:
My phone rang, the Caller ID said "Electronic boutique"...I SNAPPED

He was just calling to tell me it will be ready tomorrow.....WTF I KNOW DICK BREATH FUCCCCCCCCCK
Yesterday I got the automated Ashley call. Then 5 minutes later I get a call from the actual store with another girl named Avery. Absolute torture. I just went to Circuit City today and the lady came back with a copy in her hand and then her male co-worker was like "Wait! That's not on sale yet!" My eye started to twitch.

ggp759

Banned
Katana_Strikes said:
I can confirm it is indeed region free. I have a US PS3 myself and got the PAL LE today. Gave it a try to see and it worked perfect!
Thanks getting the LE first thing tomorrow.

Facism

Steroyd said:
Someone will have to dedicate hours away from the SP and be at level 3. :lol

forgot that the guy who founds the clan has to have some experience :X I thought it was 5 hours minimum playtime?

Bulla564

Banned
Been catching up on this thread since page 193, to the tune of MGS1 soundtrack.

It was amazing that the music for the boss battles "Encounter" was on as I was reaching the 1000th post.

*plays Psycho Mantis song*

Yesss... My night will be Metal Gear pre-conditioning. I will start by watching the retrospectives 3,4, and 5. After that, with the MGS2&3 OST in the background, I will read the introduction, the "How to Play", and the "Inventory" sections of the Collector's guide, which I bough today (Mine is #35816 of the lucky 43000).

IMG_0827.jpg

After, I intend to pass out with the help of a sleeping pill.

DrBo42 said:
Yesterday I got the automated Ashley call. Then 5 minutes later I get a call from the actual store with another girl named Avery. Absolute torture. I just went to Circuit City today and the lady came back with a copy in her hand and then her male co-worker was like "Wait! That's not on sale yet!" My eye started to twitch.

You should have

16i6wjs.jpg

his ass when his mouth opened.

2008june03.jpg

I got my shipping notification from Family Video so I'll be playing along with you guys sometime tomorrow. And I'll be dressed for the occasion.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
JPBrowncoat said:
2008june03.jpg

I got my shipping notification from Family Video so I'll be playing along with you guys sometime tomorrow. And I'll be dressed for the occasion.

Nice shirt want one of those but with the Snakes face smaller, that one basically all over the shirt.

ukas

MyEpitomeCliché said:
My LE did with the art book. It shipped, but I can't track it yet.

My LE shipped with tracking numbers but, they aren't in UPS' system yet. It should be here tomorrow when I get home from work.

Ok rechecked and it SHIPPPEDDD!!! I guess I was just worrying myself there when I saw that the strat guide shipped by itself. I get to play tomorrow with u guys afterall :D .

Tiduz

Eurogaime
im playing on easy first time trough, because i want to unlock EVERYTHING

I want to soak in all the secrets the game offers me, so ill have to play all difficulties. Because i roll like that, son.

kamorra said:
Yay, thank you!

No problem if you need anything else let me know. :D

Tiduz said:
im playing on easy first time trough, because i want to unlock EVERYTHING

I want to soak in all the secrets the game offers me, so ill have to play all difficulties. Because i roll like that, son.

So can you guys just roll into a store and pick it up now?

newsguy

LALILULELO said:
Yaay! also my copy found its way home!
and the soundtrack arrived at the same day too! woohoo!

3 hours in, and luvin it!

snakes.jpg

I'm sure in the world of MGS this is a really dumb question, but where can I find those wonderful models of Snake?

Tiduz

Eurogaime
BruceLeeRoy said:
No problem if you need anything else let me know. :D

So can you guys just roll into a store and pick it up now?
nope, my le just got shipped, ill be playing tomorrow morning :)

but 2 of my friends walked in a local shop and got it, but not LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom