• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro: Last Light |OT| Last bullet. Last breath. Last chance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 102362
  • Start date

Sethos

Banned
Will give it a read Andy.

On that note, what the fuck is this?

metro-last-light-physx-fog-volumes.png

Metro 2033 had some awesome thick smoke / fog in that door scene. Here it looks like 2D puffs from a Source mod.

cripterion

Damnit, no FOV slider! That really sucks!

Yeah I hope it can be changed in the ini, wanna be able to play this game without feeling like crap.

Not really. It's the opening scene.

Well I watched some of it and I'm annoyed now that I won't experience that first time in game.

Don't just post shit willy nilly guys, even if it is just the opening.

Korea have to wait until 16th so I think USA is the closest release date.

Yep, I tried the VPN and it didn't work :( guess I gotta wait for the US release. All this staggered release stuff is still bullshit though. Especially in a DD age

Sethos

Banned
Isn't it funny, I reached a point in my life where the biggest gripe with games is the damn staggered launches? It's sitting there, on my HDD and it takes no effort to just let me play the game I paid for but NOEP! U NEED WAIT 3 DAYS EXTRA ... CUS! Fuck you.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
SPOILERS.

If you intend to buy this game I would not watch this video.

Yeah wow, kinda pissed I watched that. Would have been such a cool scene to actually experience in-game.

Not really. It's the opening scene.

Well I watched some of it and I'm annoyed now that I won't experience that first time in game.

Don't just post shit willy nilly guys, even if it is just the opening.

Didn't check the video, sorry guys. Added a spoiler warning to the link.

Isn't it funny, I reached a point in my life where the biggest gripe with games is the damn staggered launches? It's sitting there, on my HDD and it takes no effort to just let me play the game I paid for but NOEP! U NEED WAIT 3 DAYS EXTRA ... CUS! Fuck you.

First world problems at their best :p

But I agree, it's annoying how it's just sitting there in its entirety, and I can't just click "play"

and then you go to AMD

I would not be surprised that there are some architectural problems on AMD hardware (perhaps the tesselation) and a dire need of a gfx driver. I can imagine the performance sky rocketing as soon as the first driver from AMD comes out. Happens all the time.

and then you go to AMD

Well people were saying ATI cards suffered a lot. Kevin VanOrd said it was a "total disaster" on ATI cards. Does really suck for those people though

Also I'm not watching any more gameplay segments, there's spoilers in everything apparently and this game is said to have a great atmosphere so I'm not spoiling anything

and in how many hours would that be?

12?

The Steam unlock is schedule as follows.

North America, Australia, and New Zealand:
9 PM Pacific Time, midnight Eastern Time (12 AM, May 14)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/43160/discussions/0/810924134054557610/

Top Bottom