• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Other M |OT| You're Not Supposed to Remember Him

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh hey, I'm fighting GLaDOS. I didn't know the Galactic Federation had a contract with Aperture Science, although it would reflect their ever apparent insanity.

VerTiGo

Banned
I'm another one who is quite fond of Samus' voice actor. I thought the casting was pretty on point. I really had no problem with Samus' portrayal in the game in any form. It seemed fitting and the melodrama and unnecessary dialogue makes sense if she's such an introverted personality.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm going to duck into this thread for a second and say that I've been avoiding this thread and any potential spoilers since Amazon had been slowly shipping my game...turns out that it HAD been delivered at some point this week and they just decided to leave it at the front office instead of in a locked post office box like normal. No note on my door, no note in my normal box. >_> At least I got it!

I'm looking forward to trying it. :)

robor

Yea....I dove a little too deep on this one. Gonna have to push the score up a bit. There were some things I blatantly overlooked. : \

heringer said:
Elaborate.

Just bad timing I guess (I started it in the middle of the work week, so it didn't have my full attention) as well as not being patient and taking the time to let things breath so to speak.

There's basically a rhythm to the game and I just needed to let insight set in to find it.
Examples:

- Mistakenly underestimating the enemies and their attack patterns IE: thinking I could just spam dodge and walk all over them.

- Better getting a feel for the play space so I know when to bring up my Rocket Lawnchair and time it's attacks

- Paying more attention to the enviroment and not thinking I can just scan everything to find my way ala Prime

Just basically making more of an effort.
Still digging the hell out of the story/presentation to boot!

MarshMellow96 said:
Those are some pretty unfounded claims there buddy boy!

What can I say, it does feel like Team Ninja game sometimes. Just gotta get better at it.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
AgentOtaku said:
Just bad timing I guess (I started it in the middle of the work week, so it didn't have my full attention) as well as not being patient and taking the time to let things breath so to speak.

There's basically a rhythm to the game and I just needed to let insight set in to find it.
Examples:

- Mistakenly underestimating the enemies and their attack patterns IE: thinking I could just spam dodge and walk all over them.

- Better getting a feel for the play space so I know when to bring up my Rocket Lawnchair and time it's attacks

- Paying more attention to the enviroment and not thinking I can just scan everything to find my way ala Prime

Just basically making more of an effort.
Still digging the hell out of the story/presentation to boot!

What can I say, it does feel like Team Ninja game sometimes. Just gotta get better at it.

Every item you list is something that a lot of people (not just here, I mean around the net and in published reviews) have cited as flaws and reasons the game is broken, unpolished, or amateurishly designed :D

I stand by my position that despite the flaws the game does have, /most/ of the complaints and cries of anguish over how crappy it is are based on people just not playing the goddamn game right because they don't want this game. They want Super Metroid or Metroid Prime and are gonna cry until they get it.

Teknoman

thecouncil said:
cool. thats weird that they didnt write '5' for this game. right?... well, i suppose, in the storyline its more of a 3.5... yeah, the one following fusion should be 5 then.

Yup, exactly.

AgentOtaku said:
...Me enjoying the game immensely more now :D

Told ya, just have to get used to the controls/play style of the game.

Kaijima said:
Every item you list is something that a lot of people (not just here, I mean around the net and in published reviews) have cited as flaws and reasons the game is broken, unpolished, or amateurishly designed :D

I stand by my position that despite the flaws the game does have, /most/ of the complaints and cries of anguish over how crappy it is are based on people just not playing the goddamn game right because they don't want this game. They want Super Metroid or Metroid Prime and are gonna cry until they get it.

Concured sir

robor

Kaijima said:

I fell into the same situation. I feel kinda bad about it but no, this Super Metroid/Prime argument isn't exactly sound. My premature complaints were based on the game alone.

Bizzyb

Banned
The_Technomancer said:
Whoa wait!
Did we just find out how the Federation got the frozen Ridley corpse that they stored on the ship in Fusion?

I was under the impression that the
Queen Metroid sucked out all of Ridley's Energy and that that was just his husk left over, but yes, the federation DID take that, along with almost all other dead personnel, soldiers, and bio lifeforms

BikoBiko

Replaying the ending now after I turned off the tv out of pure frustration yesterday. Now I get the hate for unskippable cutscenes...

Van Owen

Banned
Watching the cinema mode now really makes me appreciated the level of production values put into the game. Other M reminds me in Twin Snakes in that respect since it's one of the few games with that level cinematic feel on a Nintendo system, and the split fan reactions. :lol

The Technomancer

Okay
grapple into her mouth, roll into a ball, and then...lie in her belly until I die. Repeatedly.
What the hell?

EDIT: Oh wait....that didn't work the first few times I tried it. Hmm

The Technomancer

Okay, beaten the game, although I'm waiting for the epilogue or whatever. Still, final thoughts on some of the games more controversial story aspects.

First off, I love Anthony Higgs. Probably the best character in the game.
Second off, about
Samus freezing up when she sees Ridley. I didn't think that this was out of character at all. Yes, she's fought Ridly before, but a.) always when she's dealing with the Space Pirates so she knows he might be there, and b.) he wasn't dead. Its implied (to me at least) in the game that the destruction of Zebes was a huge amount of closure for her. She didn't just kill him, she blew up the planet. The creature that had tormented her for years was dead, gone, and vaporized. To suddenly have something evil like that that you thought was out of your life show up again....yeah, I'd freeze up for a few seconds too.

Thaaaat being said however:
Adam's sacrifice makes no sense. He has to damage the inside of sector 0 in order to cause it to disengage, and we're to buy that on this entire giant ship there's no kind of explosives whatsoever to be planted and detonated? Or hell, authorize Samus to use a power bomb, kick it in, close the door and run like hell.

The story overall
was good outside of Samus' monologues, especially the ending one, ugh. I liked the overall direction, but I felt towards the end it really turned cliche. Bioeapons and the AI that learns to be human? Really?

Sadist

What the... I'm a the final boss?

A creature shooting out Metroids? The fudge! And I can't land a single shot because the Metroids are killing me. What to do?

Boney

Banned
balladofwindfishes said:
Why does it seem like every other room is a boss fight?

How many tree dudes do I have to face? Why do "common" enemies take upwards of 5 minutes to defeat?

The actual "metroid" parts are amazing. When I'm platforming and killing random 1 shot enemies it feels right. When I got speed booster there was a big smile on my face. I don't see anything wrong with the story, and the voice acting works alright.

It's when the game tries to be a point and click adventure with the "let's force first person until you find the black speck that blends with the background!" that really, really, bother me. It destroys the flow of the game in a game that moves otherwise very fluid.

Also, some of the dialog is totally not needed. When I ran into the breeding room and saw the dead body, I didn't need samus to go "a dead body!" It would have been better to just see the body. I know it's dead.

But it's not a bad game at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm having lots of fun. But it does have some odd design choices.
As for combat, yeah the tree dudes take a few minutes, but there aren't that many of them, every other guy should take from 10 to 20 seconds. Just use all your tools, Overblasts, regular shots, dodge and charge beams, missiles and fatal strikes. Learn the patterns ;)

As for the story, Sakamoto wrote it, for us to know exactly what's going on in her mind, it's written like a book. Personally I think it's overused a lot, and should've made the beautiful animation speak for itself.

Boney

Banned
Sadist said:
What the... I'm a the final boss?

A creature shooting out Metroids? The fudge! And I can't land a single shot because the Metroids are killing me. What to do?
that's a Metroid Queen buddy-o. Try to freeze all or most metroids with a well placed dodge and charged shot. Then shoot a Super Missile to Kill them (or a regular can't remember). After you kill them you can take on the Queen. Oh and little advice, you no longer need authorization for your items.

Did anyone else try to shake the controller to make Samus jump a little higher or longer like in NSMBWii? :lol I don't know why but it just became a habit and I did it a few times unconsciously.

Dartastic

I hate pixel hunting and I hate stupidly long sections where I have to walk all slow. I do however, like this game. I just got to the lava area, I'm about 2:30 in. How much longer do I have? It doesn't seem like a long game...

Boney

Banned
Dartastic said:
I hate pixel hunting and I hate stupidly long sections where I have to walk all slow. I do however, like this game. I just got to the lava area, I'm about 2:30 in. How much longer do I have? It doesn't seem like a long game...
You're like 25% - 30% in.

Sadist

So boss thingy

You use the grapplebeam to morphball your ass into the Metroid Queen, but you need to blow her up on the inside, but how? Powerbomb her?

BikoBiko

Sadist said:
So boss thingy

You use the grapplebeam to morphball your ass into the Metroid Queen, but you need to blow her up on the inside, but how? Powerbomb her?
Yes. Keep holding the 1 button until the bar is full for a power bomb.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
The_Technomancer said:
Whoa wait!
Did we just find out how the Federation got the frozen Ridley corpse that they stored on the ship in Fusion?
There was a splinter sect of the GF making bio weapons. The Commander at the end was there to gather what was left for them. They wanted to salvage what MB hadn't destroyed. Anthony secured Samus and Madeline as witnesses.

Edit -

The_Technomancer said:
Thaaaat being said however:
Adam's sacrifice makes no sense. He has to damage the inside of sector 0 in order to cause it to disengage, and we're to buy that on this entire giant ship there's no kind of explosives whatsoever to be planted and detonated? Or hell, authorize Samus to use a power bomb, kick it in, close the door and run like hell.
I went over this a few pages back, but essentially MB cloned the Metroid Queen and had her kept in a separate location outside of Sector Zero. Adam may or may not have known this, but he basically told Samus how to kill Metroids that were more mature - with a big explosion. Metroids that were still larva could be frozen. They didn't want to come out and say you were going to fight them, so they just hinted at it.

Adam destroyed Sector Zero because there wasn't enough time for Samus to take out both. It's lame yes, but they had to come up with a way to kill him. It works, but they really could have explained this better. This is one of the problems with the translation and voice directing. It's like they didn't understand the script, so it makes it even harder for the player to understand what's going on.

Red

The_Technomancer said:
Oh hey, I'm fighting GLaDOS. I didn't know the Galactic Federation had a contract with Aperture Science, although it would reflect their ever apparent insanity.
From later posts I assume you've played Metroid Fusion, so you should have recognized that guy as a returning boss, not a Portal cameo.

Red

MadOdorMachine said:
I went over this a few pages back, but essentially MB cloned the Metroid Queen and had her kept in a separate location outside of Sector Zero. Adam may or may not have known this, but he basically told Samus how to kill Metroids that were more mature - with a big explosion. Metroids that were still larva could be frozen. They didn't want to come out and say you were going to fight them, so they just hinted at it.

Adam destroyed Sector Zero because there wasn't enough time for Samus to take out both. It's lame yes, but they had to come up with a way to kill him. It works, but they really could have explained this better. This is one of the problems with the translation and voice directing. It's like they didn't understand the script, so it makes it even harder for the player to understand what's going on.
MB didn't clone a queen metroid, she was just "chosen" by a baby metroid that turned out to be a queen. The queen was a control subject, so wasn't genetically modified. That's why the metroids she releases aren't immune to freezing. They aren't infants, anyway. They're just regular metroids (they're much bigger than the "baby" Samus runs into earlier).

Also, at first I thought the queen was "birthing" the metroids she releases, but that's not the case. There are hatched eggs littered on the floor of that room. That's where those metroids came from. They are just resting on her back when she releases them.

Really the story is so bad there's no point in trying to figure it out. It's just not worth it.

The Technomancer

Crunched said:
From later posts I assume you've played Metroid Fusion, so you should have recognized that guy as a returning boss, not a Portal cameo.
Yeah, I was joking :p
Just the way it was set up reminded me.

(Although that guy shows up again in Fusion? I haven't played it in like four years)

Red

The_Technomancer said:
Yeah, I was joking :p
Just the way it was set up reminded me.

(Although that guy shows up again in Fusion? I haven't played it in like four years)
Yeah, there's a big build up to him and everything. It's one of my favorite fights in both games.

BikoBiko

Finished the game (44% rate). Ok so this is the 3rd Metroid game I've finished in 2 months. Never played a game in the series before so this summer I decided to check out Super Metroid because I had read so much about it. It was glorious and I could tell it must have been a pretty unique game back in the day. Had to use a walkthrough because all the hidden items are pretty damn hard to find for a beginner.

After playing Super I decided to buy the Prime trilogy to see what's up with those games. Finished Prime 1 with like 92%. Such a great game. Super Metroid in 3D y'all! Really liked it and only used a walkthrough for a handful of powerups. Not really necessary but sometimes I just forgot where to go because of the enormous amount of backtracking.

So now after playing these near-perfect games I felt Other M in the end is a bit of a disappointment. They really took some chances with this game and it didn't all work out too well. Of course, the CGI and animation were great, there were some nice boss fights and also the graphics looked pretty good. I liked the controls but in some situations where you had to switch between first and third person while attacking enemies it just felt clunky and non-intuitive. Like others in the thread have said the music was forgettable at best. Also, the sense of loneliness and of you against the world from Super and Prime 1 are completely gone as Samus is now constantly surrounded by people and doesn't act on her own. There's just way too much handholding. Go here, go there, here's your next objective. Shut up Adam. It got way too linear because you never had to figure out by yourself where you had to go. I really missed it because it was an important part of the other games. But hey, at least I didn't have to use a walkthrough this time.

3/5 from me.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Crunched said:
MB didn't clone a queen metroid, she was just "chosen" by a baby metroid that turned out to be a queen. The queen was a control subject, so wasn't genetically modified. That's why the metroids she releases aren't immune to freezing. They aren't infants, anyway. They're just regular metroids (they're much bigger than the "baby" Samus runs into earlier).

Also, at first I thought the queen was "birthing" the metroids she releases, but that's not the case. There are hatched eggs littered on the floor of that room. That's where those metroids came from. They are just resting on her back when she releases them.

Really the story is so bad there's no point in trying to figure it out. It's just not worth it.
We went over this in detail around page 176. Below is a summary I made after watching the videos several times to try and end the speculation.

They kept the queen in a separate location from the rest of them which were in Sector Zero. MB was the one who turned it into a queen thru genetic manipulation. Keeping her in a separate location as a "control specimen" was just an excuse MB made up to have the Metroid closer. She was the only one who knew it was a queen and needed it close by to solidify the bond as a means of control. In other words, if MB could control the Queen, she could control her babies. MB was going to use them and the Space Pirates as a weapon to take out the GF and possibly all humanity. It's a shame they didn't spend more time fleshing this out and explaining it better.

MadOdorMachine said:
It looks like I was wrong about
The Queen Metroid
A lot of people were wrong a little bit as well though. Here is some clarification if anyone is interested. Oh, and thanks GAF, you're turning me into one of those nasty apologists :p

MB did create the queen. It happened while they were trying to make the unfreezable Metroids. She must have kept it from everyone else and arranged that it be kept as a controlled specimen. She needed to do this because she can't control the Metroids telepathically like she does the Space Pirates. The Metroid Queen would obey her though because of a maternal bond. Keeping her close by would strengthen that bond.

The Queen was immune to ice attacks which is why she had to be taken out by a power bomb. This would also explain why Adam would have to explode Sector Zero to kill whatever mature Metroids were on it as well. It also means that the Metroids the Queen spawned would grow to be immune to freezing. I'll get back to this.

I think it's safe to say that Madeline Bergman knew about the Queen because she unlocked the door that led to the fight between it and Samus. Whether or not the Metroid Adam killed in front of Samus was from the Queen or Sector Zero is unknown. I now think Adam might have known about other Metroids outside of Sector Zero though. It's possible Madeline Bergman could have told him or that he discovered it by other means. If this is the case, obviously he kept it a secret. To support this claim, he knew Samus was being followed by a Metroid. He also knew some were vulnerable to ice and that other more mature ones had to be exploded. This was a foreshadowing to tell you how to beat them later on in the game. He tells Samus that she can't defeat it unless this happened.

This also explains why she couldn't go to Sector Zero. There wasn't enough time for her to go to both with the Bottle Ship about to enter GF orbit. Apparently Adam took out what he could while the rest would have to be taken out by Samus. So Adam was vindicated in my eyes if this is the case. It's a shame they couldn't have made this a little clearer and tied up all the loose ends.

Poyunch

I don't agree with that at all. I think the implication was that
the Baby had the necessary genetics to develop into a Metroid Queen. The GF did not know of this and one of their specimens also developed into a Metroid Queen. The GF kept it in a seperate room to keep it as a controlled specimen and to protect themselves.

All MB was to the Metroids was a controller.

Boney

Banned
They only say that special Metroids
can become queens. Nothing is mentioned about altering that particular Metroid if I recall correctly.

Complains about it being linear feel so out of place. It's not a fault, it's how it was designed.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Yeah, MadOdorMachine, I just don't think you've got that right. In particular:

It also means that the Metroids the Queen spawned would grow to be immune to freezing. I'll get back to this.

The Metroids you fight along with the Queen are adults. They are all vulnerable to freezing, and they came out of her back. They're clearly her children, and clearly adult enough to latch on you and do everything Metroids can do, unlike the infant encountered earlier. The Queen is invulnerable to ice just like the Metroid II queen is: she's just too big and tough for normal beams to do anything of any sort.

And yea, the implication is just that the Baby was special, it had the potential to become a queen, and its clones share that ability. There was no special manipulation, it's just its innate ability.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Boney & PounchEnvy -
I had to watch the videos several times to figure this out after other GAF members told me. I was in doubt too.
In the video after you defeat the Queen, they say that MB created her while performing GM on the Metroids. Her genes did have to be special and MB must have figured this out, but the whole idea of her genes being unaltered was just another plot twist to keep us guessing. Samus said that no one could have known it would turn into a queen. No one except MB. She knew and had to keep it close by for the maternal bond because she can't control Metroids like she can Space Pirates. It doesn't specify, but I imagine the larva Metroid we saw Adam kill was following Samus or at least hiding out waiting to see who would try to enter Sector Zero. This would have went up the chain of command to the Queen. It explains why she killed Ridley after he failed to eliminate Samus. In a way, Adam used Samus as bait to confirm his suspicions.
You can see, the story was actually pretty good, just poorly executed.

pulga

Banned
Beat the game 100% last night, and for the love of god don't know how people had problems with the Waldo segments. You usually had a clue to what you were supposed to be looking for, thus never spent more than 30 secs. on them.

most obnoxious part was MB's final scene, died a million times trying to kill the big bugs

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Tathanen said:
Yeah, MadOdorMachine, I just don't think you've got that right. In particular:

The Metroids you fight along with the Queen are adults. They are all vulnerable to freezing, and they came out of her back. They're clearly her children, and clearly adult enough to latch on you and do everything Metroids can do, unlike the infant encountered earlier. The Queen is invulnerable to ice just like the Metroid II queen is: she's just too big and tough for normal beams to do anything of any sort.

And yea, the implication is just that the Baby was special, it had the potential to become a queen, and its clones share that ability. There was no special manipulation, it's just its innate ability.
The Metroids that the Queen bore were immediately adults? I don't think they mature quick. The infant Adam killed was about to latch onto Samus as well. It can be debated on whether or not the Queen and her babies were immune to freezing, but givin the other errors in translation, I think that's what they were alluding to. Why else would Adam say only the larva could be frozen and the mature one couldn't? This also covers you're Metroid II theory. Even though that is true, they wouldn't have spent the time telling you this stuff if it weren't the case with this Queen. There is little doubt the Queen was created by MB. If this wasn't the Queen she created, then there was another one hidden somewhere else, maybe in Sector Zero, which doesn't make sense. This is the most logical explanation given the translation issues.

Edit -
It makes sense that MB would want the Metroids to all be immune to freezing since her plan was to destroy the GF.

I've beaten the game and fought
Phantoon etc
and while my overall feeling is that the game was awesome, I thought the story was absolutely terrible at times. The monologues were badly written, badly delivered, the actual story surrounding
MB and the Galactic Federation bioweapon conspiracy
was so badly implemented that it just came over as awkward and confusing. By the time the last cinema before the credits had finished, I was just glad that Samus had shut up. The visuals of the FMV, the visuals of the game itself, the sound production - particularly at the end credits - was just wonderful. The gameplay was full of kinetic energy, beautiful, responsive -- a blend of high octane action and plenty of elements of the Metroid I know and love.

The storytelling brought this game down. I stress "storytelling" as opposed to the presence of story. I thought it was really cool to have a fully fleshed out Sci-Fi story from Nintendo, but the execution was just really poor and melodramatic in places. That was the only disappointment for me.

I only had 50% items at the finish, so I'll go at it some more.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Argh I am still stuck on this game, worlds worst metroid player confirmed either that or I have broken the game.

I keep passing the walk way with the bomb dropping, camel/tree/spider things. one on each side, this jsut brings me to a loop, what am i doing wrong? previously I had to activate a terminal this leads to a room hi up that needs super missles to get through, I run into the save room and have a door that i blasted a hole through to get into, leading to the camel thingies but i cannot find another way out so keep looping
again thanks for the advice/help etc

edit instead of shaming myself further I am gona watch a walkthrough and see where I am going wrong lol

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
radioheadrule83 said:
I've beaten the game and fought
Phantoon etc
and while my overall feeling is that the game was awesome, I thought the story was absolutely terrible at times. The monologues were badly written, badly delivered, the actual story surrounding
MB and the Galactic Federation bioweapon conspiracy
was so badly implemented that it just came over as awkward and confusing. By the time the last cinema before the credits had finished, I was just glad that Samus had shut up. The visuals of the FMV, the visuals of the game itself, the sound production - particularly at the end credits - was just wonderful. The gameplay was full of kinetic energy, beautiful, responsive -- a blend of high octane action and plenty of elements of the Metroid I know and love.

The storytelling brought this game down. I stress "storytelling" as opposed to the presence of story. I thought it was really cool to have a fully fleshed out Sci-Fi story from Nintendo, but the execution was just really poor and melodramatic in places. That was the only disappointment for me.

I only had 50% items at the finish, so I'll go at it some more.
That's a good summary. I think most people agree that the idea behind the story was good, but the delivery wasn't.

jufonuk said:
Argh I am still stuck on this game, worlds worst metroid player confirmed either that or I have broken the game.

I keep passing the walk way with the bomb dropping, camel/tree/spider things. one on each side, this jsut brings me to a loop, what am i doing wrong? previously I had to activate a terminal this leads to a room hi up that needs super missles to get through, I run into the save room and have a door that i blasted a hole through to get into, leading to the camel thingies but i cannot find another way out so keep looping
again thanks for the advice/help etc

I'm pretty sure once you get into that high room, there's a place for you to drop down in morph ball mode.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
dont feel so bad now the guy in the metroid walkthrough is stuck on the same place I am and doing about a bajillion loops of the area

so thats the exit ... mother f$£$$£%$£

BikoBiko

pulga said:
Beat the game 100% last night, and for the love of god don't know how people had problems with the Waldo segments. You usually had a clue to what you were supposed to be looking for, thus never spent more than 30 secs. on them.

most obnoxious part was MB's final scene, died a million times trying to kill the big bugs
I died all the time yesterday to the point where I just turned off the console. Today I finished it in like 30 seconds. It was so fucked up :lol

The Technomancer

MadOdorMachine said:
We went over this in detail around page 176. Below is a summary I made after watching the videos several times to try and end the speculation.

They kept the queen in a separate location from the rest of them which were in Sector Zero. MB was the one who turned it into a queen thru genetic manipulation. Keeping her in a separate location as a "control specimen" was just an excuse MB made up to have the Metroid closer. She was the only one who knew it was a queen and needed it close by to solidify the bond as a means of control. In other words, if MB could control the Queen, she could control her babies. MB was going to use them and the Space Pirates as a weapon to take out the GF and possibly all humanity. It's a shame they didn't spend more time fleshing this out and explaining it better.
Right, that wasn't my original point though. My original point was
having trouble swallowing that the only way to damage Sector 0 enough to activate the self destruct was Adam going in and shooting the walls or whatever

Poyunch

The_Technomancer said:
Right, that wasn't my original point though. My original point was
having trouble swallowing that the only way to damage Sector 0 enough to activate the self destruct was Adam going in and shooting the walls or whatever
He probably
destroyed enough containment tanks to the point where it was impossible to not get sucked dry by a Metroid and as such would have to self-destruct.

The Technomancer

PounchEnvy said:
He probably
destroyed enough containment tanks to the point where it was impossible to not get sucked dry by a Metroid and as such would have to self-destruct.
Yeah, but really the only way to
cause that much damage was him personally going in? It just rings hollow to me

Top Bottom