• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Business Update Podcast | OT | SEGABOX |

GHG

Thanks for the Gold, GHG GHG , it's lovely to see you channel Xbox by sharing your spirit of generosity with others!

When you pay, we all win x

heart-love.gif

EviLore EviLore how do I process a refund?

ShaiKhulud1989

Gold Member
What stage of grief is that?

Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinct perspective and without condemning anyone's view and by trying to make it objectified and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion I honestly believe that I vividly don't have anything to say. Thank you.
Basically every Xbox influencer at this point.

nani17

are in a big trouble
EviLore EviLore how do I process a refund?

I'll respond for him *clears throat*

Thank you for reaching out to us. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your refund request has been reviewed and, unfortunately, cannot be processed at this time. We appreciate your understanding and value your continued patronage.

//DEVIL//

Me currently driving home that GPS says will take 45 minutes and the show starts in 25

Speeding Watch Out GIF
For what ? So you can hear them say . We want to expand the Xbox gsmes so everyone can enjoy , we will be releasing hi fi rush and couple of more games on other platform to expand our audience.

We care about Xbox community and we make sure that all our games will be played first on Xbox .

Tada....

Fox Mulder

Still not convinced this is gonna be earth shattering lads. I don't own an expect before anyone goes off haha.

I think it has to be something big.

This would be a total fart if all the wait was for nothing. They had to do this because of meltdowns from MS putting games on PlayStation. Vague language and fluffy corporate PR spin won’t do anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom