• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Business Update Podcast | OT | SEGABOX |

nani17

are in a big trouble
EvilLoreTheBacon was banned?

Season 1 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
share no GIF

Kdad

That's how they're tastiest indeed.
I have some Advocaat leftover from Christmas...guess I'll go finish that off :)

edit: oh shit....I have a rookworst in the freezer...time to fire up the pot of water and warm that shit up!

Last edited:

Schmick

It's great it's a podcast, I can play Age of Empires 2 whilst listening to it and not miss a thing.

Last edited:

thatJohann

Here's how it will go me thinks:

• "We're happy to announce we're brining HiFi Rush and Sea of Thieves to PS5, PC and other platforms."
  • "Some other Microsoft games in the future will also come to other platforms on a case-by-case basis."
  • "Thanks for tuning in."

a: this should be CoPilot (i know i know)
b: why is Satya keeping Phil on the payroll with CoPilot can just make the statement
Copilot
Hello Xbox Community,
This is Phil Spencer, and I have some exciting news to share with you today. We’ve always believed in the power of games to unite us all, and today, we’re taking another step towards making that a reality.
We are thrilled to announce that Xbox games will soon be available on other platforms. This means that more players around the world will be able to experience the incredible games that our talented developers and partners have created. We believe in the freedom of choice, and we want to provide all gamers, regardless of their platform, the opportunity to join in the fun.
However, I want to assure you that our commitment to the Xbox community remains strong. While we are expanding the availability of Xbox games, the Xbox Game Pass will remain exclusive to our platform. We understand the value that Game Pass brings to our dedicated Xbox players, and we want to continue providing that unique and valuable service to you.
Our goal has always been to put players at the center of everything we do, and these changes reflect that commitment. We can’t wait to welcome more players into the Xbox family and continue to make Xbox the best place to play.
Thank you for your continued support.
Best, Phil Spencer

Hugare

Here's how it will go me thinks:

• "We're happy to announce we're brining HiFi Rush and Sea of Thieves to PS5, PC and other platforms."
  • "Some other Microsoft games in the future will also come to other platforms on a case-by-case basis."
  • "Thanks for tuning in."
Yeah, no way that they will drop all the megatons at once. Suicide helplines would go nuts.

They will announce GOW/Halo going to other platforms on a tweet during a random tuesday

spons

Gold Member
Boring tidbit: it's going to be a video (since it's already uploaded to YouTube 2 days ago according to the podcast playlist), and a. it won't be live and b. it won't be a premiere. So happy scrolling to the interesting parts people.

After more than 20 years with Xbox, I’m kind of pumped to move to PlayStation.

There are many Sony exclusives that I can’t wait to play.
And that's why having every game on every platform is stupid. Now you feel like a kid playing Sonic for the first time after being stuck with Mario. (Or vice versa). No need to have it all, all of the time.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Boring tidbit: it's going to be a video (since it's already uploaded to YouTube 2 days ago according to the podcast playlist), and a. it won't be live and b. it won't be a premiere. So happy scrolling to the interesting parts people.

Top Bottom