• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT2| Punch Your Way to Your Own World

Eccocid

jakershaker said:
Any good HD texture packs for 1.4? Would prefer the original look but a little cleaner and higher res.

I've found some iron to make better pickaxes but how to get even better, just dig more and find more materials?

my fav texture pack
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=29164
quite similar to default one but higher res and not trying to be very realistic

for tools it is
diamond<iron<stone<wooden

I usually use all the iron that i found for making tools and use them. When u start to mine for diamond u will find more iron that u would need, Iron tools last more than stone ones and u dont need to fill your inventory with all those stone ones.

Ferrio said:
Nope

I've been using this, loooove it
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=216917

Shouldn't really use iron pickaxes unless you need to dig up diamonds/redstone/gold. Use stone until you get diamond.

Oh well, I guess you learn some of them eventually.

That texture pack looks interesting, will try tomorrow.

Well I just used the fastest pickaxe tbh, so save one iron in the inventory and hope to find diamonds/redstone/gold then? Do I have to dig deeper or can those be found at the same places as iron, just more rarely?

*edit*

Thanks for the other texture pack too Eccoid, going to try that one too.

Eccocid

jakershaker said:
Oh well, I guess you learn some of them eventually.

That texture pack looks interesting, will try tomorrow.

Well I just used the fastest pickaxe tbh, so save one iron in the inventory and hope to find diamonds/redstone/gold then? Do I have to dig deeper or can those be found at the same places as iron, just more rarely?

*edit*

Thanks for the other texture pack too Eccoid, going to try that one too.

You cant make tools from redstone and gold is pretty useless when it comes to make tools&weapons and armor. Gold is less durable than wood!
For iron you dont need to go really deep its quite random as coal but appears less than coal.
For diamonds deep as much as deep you can, once you hit bedrock(the indestructable blocks) it means u reached the bottom. Diamond blocks usually appear above 10-15 blocks above bedrock in groups of 3 or 4.

Ferrio

Banned
Eccocid said:
For diamonds deep as much as deep you can, once you hit bedrock(the indestructable blocks) it means u reached the bottom. Diamond blocks usually appear above 10-15 blocks above bedrock in groups of 3 or 4.

Diamond likes to appear around lava too, so if you find a really lava pool dig around it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Pulka said:
mrklaw: Make it bigger and light up caves nearby.

its 23x23, took nearly two diamond pickaxes to dig that stone! only two spawning floors though, and I am quite proud of it, even if it doesn't work properly :)

Have now lit up the surrounding area as best I can, might try F3 to look for likely caves nearby.

one tip that I just noticed - if you want to leave the game running for any length of time (eg to pick up stuff from a grinder..) turn your screensaver off and/or pop up the inventory in game. If you're just standing there and the screensaver kicks in, the game will pause. Just lost two hours because of that.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
EDIT: Total moron, didn't see the nice big bolded "Quote this post" in the OP.

Eccocid

Ferrio said:
Diamond likes to appear around lava too, so if you find a really lava pool dig around it.

yeah actually if u hack textures and make stones like glass you would notice lots of diamonds just below lava pools! such a hassle to get them tho, first you need to fill those lava pools with gravel or sand so you can dig safely.

Articalys

In other news, Mojang wins The Escapist's annual "March Mayhem" developer's tournament user poll on the strength of its rabid fanbase, entering as a wild card and defeating the likes of Nintendo, Namco Bandai, Epic, Obsidian, Valve, and BioWare, all by multi-thousand vote totals. You may think "internet poll, so what", but Mojang did actually get a paid advertising contract out of it, so it wasn't entirely insubstantial.

7osgN.jpg

IMO, going by the contest line, they made a great game but are not the best developer in that field. But then again, that's the thing about any sort of internet poll -- no matter what metric you're trying to use, it's invariably going to turn into a popularity contest.

EDIT: For what it's worth, this is only the event's fourth year, and the previous winners were Valve last year and Turbine the two before that.

Ranger X

mrklaw said:
more mob grinder help wanted..

Finally got mine finished, including a loot chute so it carries the goodies away from the mob grinder. So I can just stand there collecting and the grinder is far enough away to not be affected by my distance.

But over the last hour and a bit, I've only collected about 10 each of arrows, bones and feathers, and two pieces of string. Any suggestions how to improve that?

I have two floors each of 23x23 with water pushing mobs down holes into a lava grinder, and then the loot flows down to a central hole and along to a pickup point. I guess its ok if I just leave my guy overnight, but it took *ages* to build the thing so I was hoping for a better return than 10 bits of feather every hour.

here is a link to an example showing how mine is built - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPSQ6wPuvo

First impression I got is that your spawning floor is too wide. You should make spawning floors between 8x8 and 16x16. That's the only space monsters need for spawning and this way they will fall into your canals faster and you will therefore collect faster. Per example, mine is giving around 64 items of each kind for one night waiting. I have 3 floors with 6 spawning "modules" on each, seperated by canals. Each spawning floor section is 8x8.

Other stuff to improve your effectiveness would be drown your mobs and not use cactus or lava. You will lose quite alot of items if you don't drown them. Make the ennemis fall into a glass tube (glass = they will sink) and leave a couple of block rows near the end of the tube that aren't made of glass so they will try to swim up. So basically, glass so they sink in the tube, other material further down the tube so they swim up and drown there.

Lastly, make sure it's pitch black in there. Make your canals 2 blocks deep because otherwise the mobs can jump out of them. You could even make your canals in glass so the mobs or spiders aren't trying to climb out.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
CoffeeJanitor said:
Yeah, I think giving a "Best developer" award to anyone but Nintendo or Valve is kind of ludicrous.
It's 2011 and Nintendo has yet to enter online gaming in any meaningful way - and Valve is charging people real money for hats.

Mojang wins!

dave is ok said:
It's 2011 and Nintendo has yet to enter online gaming in any meaningful way - and Valve is charging people real money for hats.

Mojang wins!
Online gaming=/=quality but I agree

and microtransactions suck

That doesn't make them any worse of devs though

bengraven

Mojang made an immensely popular game that's picking up speed and originally started with one dude in his apartment and now is still a tiny team doing a massive game.

Jesus, that's an accomplishment deserving of awards, not scorn.

Also, need to get back into GAFland to fix my skyscraper. tbh, I just wasn't that inspired to building a modern building, but I'm coming out of my shell a bit more.

Grinchy

Banned
Salaadin said:
Even better. Thanks.

Whats the "go to" server for gaf these days? Exano, Asscraft, or Timans? I might pop on tonight just to look around since Ive never played online before.
Asscraft is easily the best.

I should know, too. I've never been on any other server and I've been on this one for weeks! I believe I've let my credentials be known. Now heed my advice.

Bradlums

Grinchy said:
Asscraft is easily the best.

I should know, too. I've never been on any other server and I've been on this one for weeks! I believe I've let my credentials be known. Now heed my advice.
Hmmm... Not sure what to make of this...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bengraven said:
Mojang made an immensely popular game that's picking up speed and originally started with one dude in his apartment and now is still a tiny team doing a massive game.

Jesus, that's an accomplishment deserving of awards, not scorn.

Also, need to get back into GAFland to fix my skyscraper. tbh, I just wasn't that inspired to building a modern building, but I'm coming out of my shell a bit more.
One good game does not make you the best developer in the world. Valve and Nintendo are two good choices. Mojang? Not even for contention. Minecraft has it's "best _______ game " awards, and that's as far as you can credit it.

celebi23

So GAF, I need your help. I dug a mine to find minerals (gold, iron, diamonds, etc). I went back down to dig a second branch & kinda got ambushed by lava while searching for more minerals. In my panic, I tried to stop the lava with cobblestone. Needless to say, I didn't make it. I lost all of my stuff where I died (armor, all of the ore that I mined, etc). Is there any way that I walk through walls (or some kind of invincibility code) to find my lost stuff? I'm not normally one to cheat but, it was a lot of stuff & I kinda forget exactly where I died. Any help would be amazing.

Dante23

celebi23 said:
So GAF, I need your help. I dug a mine to find minerals (gold, iron, diamonds, etc). I went back down to dig a second branch & kinda got ambushed by lava while search for more minerals. In my panic, I tried to stop the lava with cobblestone. Needless to say, I didn't make it. I lost all of my stuff where I died (armor, all of the ore that I mined, etc). Is there any way that I walk through walls (or some kind of invincibility code) to find my lost stuff? I'm not normally one to cheat but, it was a lot of stuff & I kinda forget exactly where I died. Any help would be amazing.

My best advice would be suck it up like the rest of us, it's a great part of the Minecraft experience, I think most of us have gone through that, so I understand you, the exact same thing happened to me and I was depressed, shit was tragic, but then you will become paranoid, you will use chests as a madman and you won't ever be that careless again.

Ranger X

celebi23 said:
So GAF, I need your help. I dug a mine to find minerals (gold, iron, diamonds, etc). I went back down to dig a second branch & kinda got ambushed by lava while searching for more minerals. In my panic, I tried to stop the lava with cobblestone. Needless to say, I didn't make it. I lost all of my stuff where I died (armor, all of the ore that I mined, etc). Is there any way that I walk through walls (or some kind of invincibility code) to find my lost stuff? I'm not normally one to cheat but, it was a lot of stuff & I kinda forget exactly where I died. Any help would be amazing.

Honestly, I don't know of such mod or soft that would let you cheat like that. Wouldn't it be fun anyways to go spelunking into some caves and find new stuff again? I mean, there's so plenty of mineral in the game and everywhere that it's not like you lost much after all I'm sure.

L00P

Holy cow, this creeper just messed me up real bad. Get this: I was just exploring a cave with my dog when I saw this zombie drawing near. I backed up a bit, but when I turned around, this fucking creeper comes out of nowhere and was about to explode! I was seriously startled and fired my bow rapidly! However, because of the fact that mobs get an invincibility frame for a split-second after getting hit (for SOME reason), one of the arrows just bounced off of it and hit me instead! The thing was really close to me and exploded in my face :(

After that, my wolf started attacking me for no reason!!! It drained almost all of my health before realizing I had to kill it! I reluctantly whacked the poor thing with my sword and was slain by my own hands. Ugh, and to think I searched for hours trying to tame one :(

After that, that goddamned zombie I saw closing in earlier killed me. THE END

I rage quit and went online to find out why my pet wolf attacked me. It says in the wiki that tamed wolves will attack its master if he gets hit with his own arrow. WTF plz fix this notch!!!

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
^ Haha good story. Sucks that you died but at least it happened in an exciting way. That won't get fixed btw. Shoot wolf = get attacked by wolf. Makes sense.

Ranger X

L00P said:
Holy cow, this creeper just messed me up real bad. Get this: I was just exploring a cave with my dog when I saw this zombie drawing near. I backed up a bit, but when I turned around, this fucking creeper comes out of nowhere and was about to explode! I was seriously startled and fired my bow rapidly! However, because of the fact that mobs get an invincibility frame for a split-second after getting hit (for SOME reason), one of the arrows just bounced off of it and hit me instead! The thing was really close to me and exploded in my face :(

After that, my wolf started attacking me for no reason!!! It drained almost all of my health before realizing I had to kill it! I reluctantly whacked the poor thing with my sword and was slain by my own hands. Ugh, and to think I searched for hours trying to tame one :(

After that, that goddamned zombie I saw closing in earlier killed me. THE END

I rage quit and went online to find out why my pet wolf attacked me. It says in the wiki that tamed wolves will attack its master if he gets hit with his own arrow. WTF plz fix this notch!!!

Well, at least it's not like you will shot yourself often...

celebi23

Dante23 said:
My best advice would be suck it up like the rest of us, it's a great part of the Minecraft experience, I think most of us have gone through that, so I understand you, the exact same thing happened to me and I was depressed, shit was tragic, but then you will become paranoid, you will use chests as a madman and you won't ever be that careless again.
Ranger X said:
Honestly, I don't know of such mod or soft that would let you cheat like that. Wouldn't it be fun anyways to go spelunking into some caves and find new stuff again? I mean, there's so plenty of mineral in the game and everywhere that it's not like you lost much after all I'm sure.
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess the chance of losing your shit is part of what makes Minecraft so engaging, you know? Anyhoo, I'm gearing up again to head back down. Hopefully I'll find my lost shit.

edit:
Fucking lava again >_< Need a better plan of action next time.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ranger X said:
First impression I got is that your spawning floor is too wide. You should make spawning floors between 8x8 and 16x16. That's the only space monsters need for spawning and this way they will fall into your canals faster and you will therefore collect faster. Per example, mine is giving around 64 items of each kind for one night waiting. I have 3 floors with 6 spawning "modules" on each, seperated by canals. Each spawning floor section is 8x8.

Other stuff to improve your effectiveness would be drown your mobs and not use cactus or lava. You will lose quite alot of items if you don't drown them. Make the ennemis fall into a glass tube (glass = they will sink) and leave a couple of block rows near the end of the tube that aren't made of glass so they will try to swim up. So basically, glass so they sink in the tube, other material further down the tube so they swim up and drown there.

Lastly, make sure it's pitch black in there. Make your canals 2 blocks deep because otherwise the mobs can jump out of them. You could even make your canals in glass so the mobs or spiders aren't trying to climb out.

thanks. If I put narrow canals cutting each floor into four, would that help? So the overall floor size is the same, but the mobs have less chance to just hang around the middle?

Two deep canals would be a pain as I'd have to redo both floors entirely as I wouldn't have enough headroom. hmm, will need to check that. Do they jump out easily? if so that seems a fairly fundamental design problem that should have been addressed..

The Lava should kill them well - there is a block over the lava which is supposed to stop them burning up items in it.

left it overnight and got lots of gunpowder but only a few of everything else :( does it matter if you leave yourself standing there or if you have your inventory up? Game still seems to run, just want to check it'll still be doing everything.

Grinchy

Banned
celebi23 said:
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess the chance of losing your shit is part of what makes Minecraft so engaging, you know? Anyhoo, I'm gearing up again to head back down. Hopefully I'll find my lost shit.

edit:
Fucking lava again >_< Need a better plan of action next time.
I didn't come up with this strategy, but it has worked for me. Mine down until you are at a height of 13.6 (hit F3 to see where you are). This height is a little bit above most lava pools, supposedly, which I've found to be true so far.

Just mine out a wide "main" tunnel, then mine very thin hallways off of the main tunnel. Mark it however makes sense to you. I use cobble, torches and signs so that I can get around my entire mine no matter how deep in I go.

rmhB4.png

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Articalys said:
In other news, Mojang wins The Escapist's annual "March Mayhem" developer's tournament user poll on the strength of its rabid fanbase, entering as a wild card and defeating the likes of Nintendo, Namco Bandai, Epic, Obsidian, Valve, and BioWare, all by multi-thousand vote totals. You may think "internet poll, so what", but Mojang did actually get a paid advertising contract out of it, so it wasn't entirely insubstantial.

IMO, going by the contest line, they made a great game but are not the best developer in that field. But then again, that's the thing about any sort of internet poll -- no matter what metric you're trying to use, it's invariably going to turn into a popularity contest.

EDIT: For what it's worth, this is only the event's fourth year, and the previous winners were Valve last year and Turbine the two before that.

I might be wrong (I'm not following this closely) but wasn't Minecraft made before Mojang was even founded (or outside of Mojang anyway)? Not only that, but if what Notch has been saying is true, Mojang's new game isn't even made by him, technically, but his friends and partners at Mojang. So the award would have to go Notch himself rather than his new company, which has nothing to do with Minecraft.

Again, shoot me down on the spot if I'm wrong.

1.4_01 patch is out. Just checked making my bed as my new spawn point (single player) and it works!

Edit: Just destroyed my bed then killed myself to see what would happen. I spawned in the middle of the ocean somewhere LOL.

Kilrogg said:
I might be wrong (I'm not following this closely) but wasn't Minecraft made before Mojang was even founded (or outside of Mojang anyway)? Not only that, but if what Notch has been saying is true, Mojang's new game isn't even made by him, technically, but his friends and partners at Mojang. So the award would have to go Notch himself rather than his new company, which has nothing to do with Minecraft.

Again, shoot me down on the spot if I'm wrong.

Depends how picky you want to be about it. Minecraft is a beta. It's still in development, and is being developed by Mojang. So, you could say Mojang shouldn't be included because they haven't even completed a game yet? Maybe, but they are a developer.

*shrug*

Like Articalys says .. "internet poll, so what". On the plus side, some of Valve's more rabid fans will be frothing at the mouth over this result, so I'm glad Mojang won it lol.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
jakershaker said:
Sooo I either dig deeper or find lava 0_o

Sounds like this will not end well.

you can ignore the lava bits if you like. do the 13.6 depth thing and mine strips every 3 blocks - that will give you the best opportunity for finding diamonds. Although when I did that, I found some lava immediately below me, so you might want to start one block up from 13.6.

edit: you want a layout like this (top down view):

cf2cD.jpg

the main hallway and side tunnels would be a lot longer in real life, just squashed it down to fit on a small image..

so a 2 wide, 2 high main tunnel, then side tunnels 1 wide x 2 high with three blocks between them. This is because most ores take up more than one block, so even if there is some gold/iron etc in the centre (so you can't see it directly), most of the time it will also have an adjacent block which will be visible from the walls of your side tunnels.

The back passage is helpful because once you have that you can then mine forwards and backwards, rather than always having to return to the main hallway.

You can then stack these mines on top of each other, leaving one layer for the floor. In that case you should try and stagger the side tunnels so they overlap, giving you the best coverage.

Ranger X

mrklaw said:
thanks. If I put narrow canals cutting each floor into four, would that help? So the overall floor size is the same, but the mobs have less chance to just hang around the middle? .

That's the way to fix it yeah. My floors are made like that, I have six 8x8 floor sections with canal between each.

mrklaw said:
Two deep canals would be a pain as I'd have to redo both floors entirely as I wouldn't have enough headroom. hmm, will need to check that. Do they jump out easily? if so that seems a fairly fundamental design problem that should have been addressed.. .

They jump quite a bit. They really try to not stay in the water. Spiders are the worse offender here though.

mrklaw said:
The Lava should kill them well - there is a block over the lava which is supposed to stop them burning up items in it..

Lava will indeed kill them but when they die, the loot is projected in a random direction. Some will touch lava and disappear. Same prob as with cactus basically.

mrklaw said:
left it overnight and got lots of gunpowder but only a few of everything else :( does it matter if you leave yourself standing there or if you have your inventory up? Game still seems to run, just want to check it'll still be doing everything.

hmm... is the loot arriving at your feet and then you collect it right away? Because if it's no the case, you lost alot of loot during the night as it disappears after like 5 mins.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ranger X said:
hmm... is the loot arriving at your feet and then you collect it right away? Because if it's no the case, you lost alot of loot during the night as it disappears after like 5 mins.

I'm assuming I'm sucking it up right away. I basically walked into the river and let it slowly push me back, so I'm as close to the end of it as possible without being in it.

Ranger X

mrklaw said:
I'm assuming I'm sucking it up right away. I basically walked into the river and let it slowly push me back, so I'm as close to the end of it as possible without being in it.

Ok, you should have collected everything then.

bengraven

Flim Flam said:
Just tested, you can safely download 1.4_01 and still play multiplayer (exano's server, at least).

I'll trust you then. I'm playing on two servers right now, don't want to mess up.

Though I'm seriously considering building something else in single player...

I really wish you could import single player creations into multi. My castle isn't pretty by any means, worse than anything I built in multi, but it's home and would look nice in the valley next to my mine on Exano server.

Ranger X said:
Anybody else tried the beds in single player? Did you encounter any bugs?

I'm thinking that the game spawned me in the ocean as an attempt at placing me in a safe place, but that would mean I'd drown if I was killed while being afk. Busy day though, haven't had the time to test it any more yet.

Wool

DangerousDave said:
You have to make both, diamonds only grow near deep lava (i think below depth 14).

Actually, I think diamonds are in block height 16 or below. Somebody posted a really detailed guide to mining and what not in the last OT and that's what it said. I want to say gold is only at 32 or lower, iron is at 64 or lower, and coal can be at any height, but I don't know those ones for a fact.

I don't know that lava has anything to do with diamonds either, it just happens to be deep underground as well. Natural caves have a higher amount of minerals and things, but otherwise it just depends how deep you are.

rdelaney said:
Actually, I think diamonds are in block height 16 or below. Somebody posted a really detailed guide to mining and what not in the last OT and that's what it said. I want to say gold is only at 32 or lower, iron is at 64 or lower, and coal can be at any height, but I don't know those ones for a fact.

I don't know that lava has anything to do with diamonds either, it just happens to be deep underground as well. Natural caves have a higher amount of minerals and things, but otherwise it just depends how deep you are.

Yep, the heighs that you say is right. About natural caves, I don't think that they have more minerals, it's simply that, between floor, walls and ceilings you already have a lot of visible blocks. If you dig a 2x1 passage, you only have 6 blocks visible each "block of passage".

Flim Flam

Neo Member
built a nice little dog park to house dogs in exano's server

BxSEy.jpg

aEp2r.jpg

Its a shame that you have to have them sit though, otherwise they warp out and catch up with you as you leave :(

Salaadin

Man, everytime I feel proud of something that I made, I come into this thread and see all of your superior creations. One day, Ill get the hang of things and start making awesome shit.

I was actually thinking about making an excel spreadsheet with each cell being a block and then planning out something that way.

Vinci

Danish
mrklaw said:
edit: you want a layout like this (top down view):

cf2cD.jpg

the main hallway and side tunnels would be a lot longer in real life, just squashed it down to fit on a small image..

so a 2 wide, 2 high main tunnel, then side tunnels 1 wide x 2 high with three blocks between them. This is because most ores take up more than one block, so even if there is some gold/iron etc in the centre (so you can't see it directly), most of the time it will also have an adjacent block which will be visible from the walls of your side tunnels.

The back passage is helpful because once you have that you can then mine forwards and backwards, rather than always having to return to the main hallway.

You can then stack these mines on top of each other, leaving one layer for the floor. In that case you should try and stagger the side tunnels so they overlap, giving you the best coverage.

I agree with everything in this post, as it mirrors my strip mining technique, except the bold. I have often found that diamonds in particular appear via a straight line that would more easily be missed using this method. In fact, I began with a 3-wide system until I noticed this, and have since swapped it for a 2-wide one. Though it takes more time to cover as much ground, it remains the most comprehensive method for ensuring you don't miss anything.

Salaadin said:
Man, everytime I feel proud of something that I made, I come into this thread and see all of your superior creations. One day, Ill get the hang of things and start making awesome shit.

I was actually thinking about making an excel spreadsheet with each cell being a block and then planning out something that way.

It's mostly experience and time. My current designs are far, far superior to my old ones - but are taking a very long time to create due to my limited playtime. What you see in a lot of designs is a mixture of talent, experience, time, and also multiplayer collaboration. As you gain more experience, I promise you won't feel so overwhelmed - though admittedly some of the designs from the collaborative servers are really awe-inspiring.

Some pictures Godzilla wanted me to take of the area he came across today on Exano's server(click the pictures for larger versions):

WolfofMebu said:
Some pictures Godzilla wanted me to take of the area he came across today on Exano's server(click the pictures for larger versions):

Ooh, I think that's the area right next to my house. If not, there's a waterfall and mountain archways that are very similar near me.

Salaadin

Vinci said:
It's mostly experience and time. My current designs are far, far superior to my old ones - but are taking a very long time to create due to my limited playtime. What you see in a lot of designs is a mixture of talent, experience, time, and also multiplayer collaboration. As you gain more experience, I promise you won't feel so overwhelmed - though admittedly some of the designs from the collaborative servers are really awe-inspiring.

My biggest issue is the overall look of things. I build a fort, it looks like a large wooden box....perfectly square, no real design to it. A lot of the stuff I make comes out like this. Really, I should start thinking things through before I begin building. Planning feels like half the battle.

I found a large body of water and might start working on a bridge to get across it. That might be a good time to make something awesome.

I think what I'd like to see the most as far as updates go are better loot drops in the dungeon chests. Have obsidian weapons and armour with added stats and stuff, and only obtainable from those chests, not craftable. People would have a reason for looking for dungeons then, aside from wanting pig saddles or using the mob spawners for farming.

And right now, an obsidian diving helmet that allows unlimited underwater breathing would be really fucking handy.

Also, a good reason for going into the Nether is needed. it's fucking boring in there at the moment.

Top Bottom