• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

I'm too scared to do it. I'm thinking that I need to get PoF completely out of the way before trying it. Even then don't the story character still pop up in PoT?
They do, even PoF ones. :/

It's a good idea to 100% those, unless you need new characters.
They got a promotion now where pulling from PoT gives an item, so wouldn't be a total loss if you pulled a few.

(I'd wait anyway if you got decent characters already)

But thou must.

Elija2

Hey, I just started playing this game and it's pretty fun. Are there any tips for beginners or other things I should know about?

As much as I love Terra Battle's concept and gameplay for being a mobile game, I'm getting annoyed at all these unique character/eidolon promotions they're having each month now.

They've got a unique recrutable monster coming up for premium NioNico users, and an awesome looking Eidolon for those who purchase the next Vjump magazine.

k0wgQXV.png

I wouldn't mind these promos maybe every 3 months, but they're popping up so much now.

Oh well. Rant over.

We might get the phoenix eidolon CO-OP battle today, or next week.

Momentary

Banned
As much as I love Terra Battle's concept and gameplay for being a mobile game, I'm getting annoyed at all these unique character/eidolon promotions they're having each month now.

They've got a unique recrutable monster coming up for premium NioNico users, and an awesome looking Eidolon for those who purchase the next Vjump magazine.

k0wgQXV.png

I wouldn't mind these promos maybe every 3 months, but they're popping up so much now.

Oh well. Rant over.

We might get the phoenix eidolon CO-OP battle today, or next week.

I'm already on this... But I wish that Eidolon matches were free to tell the truth. It's hard to even get a match going.. and then people's phones accidentally going to sleep in a match. Damn. They really need to revise this concept if you ask me.

Edit... 0 STAMINA EVENT. YAY!!!

I'm already on this... But I wish that Eidolon matches were free to tell the truth. It's hard to even get a match going.. and then people's phones accidentally going to sleep in a match. Damn. They really need to revise this concept if you ask me.

Edit... 0 STAMINA EVENT. YAY!!!
Why? Is the game really not that popular?

meow

I'm not having very good luck w/ Lamia in the public rooms, though some of that is my fault just getting used to co-op and the battle, I've messed up a few times. If anyone wants to take advantage of the zero stamina event and do some private runs (I assume it works the same way as public?), let me know...

I seem to have a group of the remedy mages that are supposedly good (Kana/Zeera/Rzonand) and I have Zafitte. I think I finally have the basics of the fight down now, too.

I also need the other eidolons, you guys were right, no one's in those rooms now.

Visceir

Keep on forgetting to make full use of my stamina during weekends for coin creeps. Down to last few monsters now before I start pulling gold.

Sitting on 68 energy.

kiyoaki

I got Yulia up to lvl 65 on her second job and tried out Pickpocket on a variety of enemies, and it appears that the skill is practically useless. Even when using Pickpocket on a whole row of enemies, she only pulls something like 14 coins at best and misses half the time. Am I doing something wrong, or is it really meant to be that weak?

I got Yulia up to lvl 65 on her second job and tried out Pickpocket on a variety of enemies, and it appears that the skill is practically useless. Even when using Pickpocket on a whole row of enemies, she only pulls something like 14 coins at best and misses half the time. Am I doing something wrong, or is it really meant to be that weak?
She takes only takes a small % of coins from monster, so it's best to use her on weekend Coin Creep hunts. She takes up to 100 coins per monsters, even up to 300 from the boss and gold creeps.

Momentary

Banned

She's meant to be used to farm on the weekends.

The question for me is... Do the abilities stack?

kiyoaki

Thanks, then I'll try her out against the coin creeps this weekend.

I haven't gotten Mug yet, but I guess and hope it stacks with Pickpocket.

duckroll

I posted the updates in the other thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1015327

Amano's Invincible character is a Z-class character, and has a passive amp for summon point filling. It seems possible that this won't be a random draw character after all. Seems really weird.

They're also adding Elza and Kanan from The Last Story to the game too. (Zael and Calista in the English version).

Sounds like there's going to be a lot of new content coming soon. Hopefully they reveal more details tomorrow on the Nico stream.

I posted the updates in the other thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1015327

Amano's Invincible character is a Z-class character, and has a passive amp for summon point filling. It seems possible that this won't be a random draw character after all. Seems really weird.

They're also adding Elza and Kanan from The Last Story to the game too. (Zael and Calista in the English version).

Sounds like there's going to be a lot of new content coming soon. Hopefully they reveal more details tomorrow on the Nico stream.
holy shit
I need to start saving up energy

Since Invincible's stats are strong, and non-elemental magic is very strong (for current content), it would be fun if it is a 2x2 or 2x1 (being able to rotate him haha) character, taking 2 or 3 party slots.

I have 300 energy saved up. :O
The sad part is that I have a feeling I won't even roll it. lol

Also, Z rank unit get a special rainbow-colored sheet from PoT instead of gold.
I wish I had your willpower... I'd probably have a lot of Energy by now if I was able to hold off and not spend it on a PoT :/

duckroll

Since Invincible's stats are strong, and non-elemental magic is very strong (for current content), it would be fun if it is a 2x2 or 2x1 (being able to rotate him haha) character, taking 2 or 3 party slots.

Is there even non-elemental magic right now? I'm in the middle of ch22, and I haven't seen any characters with attack spells which aren't elemental. Unless you mean enemy stuff like Breath and the laser attacks?

Is there even non-elemental magic right now? I'm in the middle of ch22, and I haven't seen any characters with attack spells which aren't elemental. Unless you mean enemy stuff like Breath and the laser attacks?

Both breath and laser are physical, but poison tick is tied to MATK so I suppose that's non-elemental?
The strength I mentioned comes from the way damage is calculated. While he won't be doing 2x damage, he will always do full potential with a really high MATK to go with.

duckroll

Only had 20 energy to spare, tried to pull Invincible. Got Pupru and Samantha instead! Not a bad deal, and Pupru is one of the characters I've really wanted to pull, so I'm not feeling too beat up. :)

I've been playing for a couple weeks and need some advice

I'm not sure which archer or healer to focus on for the last two slots in my party.

Pupru or Grace?

Amina or Kuscah?

Is heal all essential on a healer? Kuscah seems like he has the better skills.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I've been playing for a couple weeks and need some advice

I'm not sure which archer or healer to focus on for the last two slots in my party.

Pupru or Grace?

Amina or Kuscah?

Is heal all essential on a healer? Kuscah seems like he has the better skills.
I'd go with Grace and Kuscah for overall usefulness. Hopefully Kuscah doesn't get bopped by magic, but Heal All is useful even though I beat the story without it, plus he doesn't level really slow. Grace is also just a more useful character against dragons.

So if they're aiming for every SS to be upgradeable to Z, then I fear for the future of B/A/S ranked heroes.

Although that Piz'fer is looking fabulouuus.

duckroll

Probably not every SS. I think there's a pattern to the concept. They've announced Lewto, Piz'fer, Jennish, and Zerro so far. They also highlighted the monsters in their artwork during the stream. One thing they all have in common is that they have Orblings in their artwork.

Another pattern some SS chartacters have is the puppet familiars. A'misandra, Amimari, Amina, and Samatha all have Puppets in their artwork. Maybe that's a hint to something else they have planned for those characters.

Momentary

Banned
I've updated that online tracker for myself and it says I have about 2.2 million coins to go. Luckily I just got Zeera yesterday so I'll be leveling her up after this weekend. I'm also thinking about using a couple of energies to expedite the process since I'm just went ahead and used my Google play gift card to push me over 300. I figure if I get 1,000,000 for the next 2 weekends I'll be good to try for Invincible. So far I've spent about 50 bucks on the game. Couldn't help myself.

Progress so far (I didn't take the time to fill out their jobs and levels because I'm just using the program to track PoF progress):

There's people that already have all the characters. Like that guy that drew Invincible on Youtube. He's gotta be loaded.

I'd go with Grace and Kuscah for overall usefulness. Hopefully Kuscah doesn't get bopped by magic, but Heal All is useful even though I beat the story without it, plus he doesn't level really slow. Grace is also just a more useful character against dragons.

Dang, I was hoping Amina would be better, being SS and all. I have been using the generic healer since the beginning and all the way up to ch 16. I then pulled those two yesterday which rounds out my team nicely. I'd like to level the two of them but you're right that level curve on SS is sloooow. Right now I'm trying to get my Koko and Jennish up to 35 on their second jobs just to change over to the third and it's monotonous.

Is there many dragons late game? I was kind of leaning towards Grace since she has terra bow while Pupru has Wildshot, which has a miss chance. Also mood swing never hits for me... ever.

Thanks for the reply!

So if you have a SS character does it get an upgrade to Z class, or will I have to pray and pull the PoT?

Because outside of my first five pulls, I haven't gotten anything higher than an A rank.

Top Bottom