• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Made some changes:

aaRvGBZ.jpg

I'll keep Opari around while leveling up Gio, I'll consider it an open spot if I get a better unit but for now I think this is a nice upgrade. Now I just have to level them up... :v

He might get an S or Z recode down the line, but I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

Hunt the Jade Dragon is a huge disappointment so far. It's the laziest event they've created to date I believe. No new event graphics, no original battle background, nothing interesting with regards to enemy or boss mechanics. It feels like something they threw together in a rush using assets they had lying around. :/
I wasn't expecting TLS-level of design for this, so I'm not disappointed.
I knew from the start this would be a Bahamut/Odin/Leviathan descended event.

I don't understand what you mean by event graphics, but monster assets are new.
The music can be considered new-ish since like 90% of players probably didn't hear it from Lamia.

The global concept thing is pretty cool also.
We probably can expect more of this later on.

I think most people who are disappointed didn't expect to plow through the easy A route so fast.

duckroll

It's a disappointment even when you compare it to Bahamut/Leviathan/Odin. Odin has the Impair Skills, Zantetsuso, and Summon Bomb sequence. Leviathan has his Ice Barrier. Bahamut has his Meteor spam. What does Jade Dragon have? Big fat nothing but thunder attacks in columns and rows.

Also, I hear that the monsters were actually designed for the Rizin Eidolon fight, which for some reason still isn't implemented, lol. The story scenes are black screens. There is no post-battle text. The battle background is a generic one. The music is recycled and it only uses ONE of the tracks from Lamia. Not even the superior one!

Come on. This event has pretty much nothing going for it other than watching the kill count go up. :p

Staab

100% drop rate on those magatama for me.
Need to farm some other stuff and I'll be upgrading it to job 2!
Close to 180k kills right now, going fast.

duckroll

Got Jade Dragon to 15% SB yesterday, got him to Job2 today. Not sure if I want to bother SBing much more on Route A, I think I'll save my Stamina for tomorrow's Monster Rate up for Ch32 so I can recruit the boss for Recode in future.

Finalow

Eh, if the item drop is 100%, I guess I'll stick to Coin Creeps for the weekend.

Does the monster drop rate increase for Route B?
drops only in route A, drop rate is 30%. router B and C are only for getting his job items.

Got Jade Dragon to 15% SB yesterday, got him to Job2 today. Not sure if I want to bother SBing much more on Route A, I think I'll save my Stamina for tomorrow's Monster Rate up for Ch32 so I can recruit the boss for Recode in future.
just realized that I have yet one more monster to grind. time to go back to CC3 I guess, fuck this dragon.

I like his design but he's not really worth being levelled for me, unless he gets a good lambda I think I'll pass.

duckroll

Everyone's probably at 100% Jade SB by now. :O

We'll see how much Route C item grind will add to it.

Only 24% here. Was busy recruiting Apirath and getting Dark Petrifier up to 100% SB. Also realized that I'll have to do this twice in total, because both Zerro and Puprope need the same unit. ._.

GeoGonzo

I'm getting kind of salty about how ridiculously good and important negotiator pro is. It both makes me want to drop money on the game to see if I get a character with that skill or simply drop the game itself because, well, getting one of those characters just isn't very likely.

I'll probably take the middle road and begrudgingly keep playing.

Visceir

My JD is at a comfy 0%. I'll probably contribute some runs durking workdays when I need to burn stamina fast.

Managed to get all the needed Mantle Helixes on saturday, still need 4 Deepwater Helixes and 1 ether.

Tomorrow starts double drop rate at ch 6. Will probably try to farm as many metal tickets as possible...and then some deepwater helixes.

Hopefully we'll get MZ5/6 in arena next weekend so I can level up all my characters. Still no new niconico stream announcement, july is almost over and no pvp either...

duckroll

Jade Dragon is up to 32% SB but I'm not going to put much stamina into him in the next two days. First it's Mantle Helix farming time for ch31 item up, then it'll be Onyx Dragon farming time for ch23 monster up the day after. Gotta prepare my Zerro for recode!

Visceir

I have 5 ethers which I don't need but Onyx Dragon is still at 50%.

Grab someone with 2 Negotiator Pro's along and have a 100% guaranteed monster drop every time?

I'm sitting on 150 tickets now and got 2 of the 4 Deepwater Helixes I need. Refilled stamina once.

duckroll

2 runs of 31-10, 0 Mantle Helixes. Plus the boss is really annoying to fight over and over. I'm... not sure if I have the willpower. :(

Visceir

2 runs of 31-10, 0 Mantle Helixes. Plus the boss is really annoying to fight over and over. I'm... not sure if I have the willpower. :(

Wouldn't it have been better to get the Mantle Helixes in 30-8 on saturday if you're not doing co-op?

I'm sure you'll get em, just keep at it.

I'd offer to tag along with my 2 TH's, that would bring the drop rate up from 40% to 60%, but also make the fight harder.

I've got the dragon drop and 5 drop from path b but I can't seem to even hit path c. It's 1 move kills for 2 rounds and 15 seconds or less movement in 3 rounds right?

correojon

Is Metal Zone 6 worth it? I always end up getting one shotted by Retaliate 3 columns and when I attack them I don´t deal damage to them, are those enemies invincible? Should I just leave them alone and focus on the rest?

Top Bottom