• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

One more ten-pull and I'll have all monsters 100% *dance*.

I guess after that I should single pull until I grab the new SS and Z so I can switch to getting them to leveled.

The crazy part is that after this, I'll still be Coin Creeping for a good while for recodes, jobs and now companions. Not to mention having to repull monsters after recodes.

Still, that half-stamina arena event was a godsend.

Visceir

2x Gold pull event for PoT coming back. Hopefully the MZ5/6 in arena isn't all too far off. Got 350 metal tickets saved up for metal buddy hunting.

2x Gold pull event for PoT coming back. Hopefully the MZ5/6 in arena isn't all too far off. Got 350 metal tickets saved up for metal buddy hunting.
Ack. I kind of don't want to do this until I 100% all of the Fellowship characters.

Okay, I think if I refresh once (might as well count the free Jade Dragon energy for that) and blow the rest of my Coin Boosts, I can clean up. I'll need to waste some stamina somewhere to get ONE stupid Wisdom Flower though, bah.

I forgot about Seiryu in Fellowship.

I could reasonably (?) get the coins for that and jobs today, but I'm lacking too many items to add his jobs.

I think I'll figure out what I can do once the event starts and I see an end date for it (it's usually three days, but ya never know). I need one Mangled Horn, eight Sentient Flames and two Animatons. That's.. probably.. doable over two days, the lack of a double item bonus will make it hurt though (since that's today and today's stamina needs to be laser focused on coins).

Failng that, assuming pulls are still tied to rarity, it's probably safe to assume that I can 100% everyone in Pact of Fellowship without seeing Seiryu pull more than once or twice. In this case, I can simply do that and just take my 10x pull from Pact of Truth. On the super unlikely chance I grab a Seiryu from that, what's another eight days to recover that fiver energy?

Or I could just wait until the next bonus attempt. I honestly don't think there's much I would be excited to see at this point. Now that my Pact of Fellowship is completed, a negotiator would only be useful for skill boosting dragons.

OMG Aero

Just did a 10x pull and got:
Pahrl
Amazora
Amazora
U'nasag
Bahl
Sorman
Sh'berdan
Kem
Djugan (S)
Olber (SS)

I'm glad I got another SS that can be recoded like last event when I got Zerro, it gives me something to work towards in-game. I might do another 10x pull later but I'm not sure if that would be pushing my luck.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just did a 10x pull and got:
Pahrl
Amazora
Amazora
U'nasag
Bahl
Sorman
Sh'berdan
Kem
Djugan (S)
Olber (SS)

I'm glad I got another SS that can be recoded like last event when I got Zerro, it gives me something to work towards in-game. I might do another 10x pull later but I'm not sure if that would be pushing my luck.
Olber is awesome; can't die at all.

Staab

Did a 10 pull :
Samupi x 3 (dupe)
Sheena (SS but dupe: max level and 95% SB...)
U'nasag (dupe)
Kuscah x 2 (dupe)
Sorman (dupe)
Ra'prow (dupe)
Olber (SS, not bad I guess)

FML :(

Falk

that puzzling face
Did a 10 pull :
Samupi x 3 (dupe)
U'nasag (dupe)
Kuscah x 2 (dupe)
Sorman (dupe)
Ra'prow (dupe)

Just think, if you'd maxed out Sheena via PoF you'd have pulled a Lambda mage instead!

correojon

Did a couple of 10x pulls, notable additions to my roster:
  1. Lewto
  2. Lewto L
  3. 36AIS
  4. Zuzu
  5. Bajanna
  6. Bonna
  7. Sorman
  8. Burbaba
The rest are dupes or not worth mentioning. not bad, but I wanted a Treasure Hunter :(

I think I´ll level up Bonna (for the extra Exp), Bajanna (more coins), Lewto L and Lewto in that order. 36AIS and Sorman seem good healers, but they really don´t offer anything when compared to Kuscah, do they? Also I already have Olber L so Zuzu doesn´t bring anything to the table. And Burbaba doesn´t seem very useful.

HawthorneKitty

Did a couple of 10x pulls, notable additions to my roster:
  1. Lewto
  2. Lewto L
  3. 36AIS
  4. Zuzu
  5. Bajanna
  6. Bonna
  7. Sorman
  8. Burbaba
The rest are dupes or not worth mentioning. not bad, but I wanted a Treasure Hunter :(

I think I´ll level up Bonna (for the extra Exp), Bajanna (more coins), Lewto L and Lewto in that order. 36AIS and Sorman seem good healers, but they really don´t offer anything when compared to Kuscah, do they? Also I already have Olber L so Zuzu doesn´t bring anything to the table. And Burbaba doesn´t seem very useful.
Don't sleep on 2 evasive arts; nobody dies at that point. 36AIS survives better than a B rank.

duckroll

36AIS is probably the best artwork for a dedicated healer so far. Not a very interesting character in terms of skills, but hey if you have her, might as well use her.

I did two Jade Dragon runs out of pity today. Definitely don't feel like doing more. Spent the rest of the stamina doing material grinding instead. Also noticed my shitty WC rank was down to 4000 or something, so I threw together a full Z team to bring the time down to 56 seconds or something. That... should be enough lol.

Finalow

Did a 10 pull :
Samupi x 3 (dupe)
U'nasag (dupe)
Kuscah x 2 (dupe)
Sorman (dupe)
Ra'prow (dupe)

y you got Olber, no right to complain.

I'll pull later and complain about pulling alika^ who I already own at 87% SB. rip

linkent

8 dupes :(
Only Amazora and Koko new.
Cant complain since i can recode Koko.
But really sad that i got normal Rejin instead of the ^ which already have..
Shouldnt have Recoded him that fast.. Only SB 50% now..

Visceir

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to bother with PoT anymore. Got so many lambda chars and such a high chance to pull their regular SS versions again. Already happened with Olber and Gegonago, would probably just happen again, lol.

OMG Aero

Did another 10x pull and got:
Sh'berdan
Korin
Ka'pori
Ba'gunar
U'nasag
U'nasag
Sorman
Bonna (S)
Koko (SS)
Ellvern (S)

So now I have two recodes to work towards, although Koko just seems like a fire clone of Samantha unless I'm missing something.

Xetherion

Finally finished POF last week, so I was finally able to spend some of the energy i've been hoarding. Did two 10-pulls, new units were:

Opari
Zan
Zenzoze
Harold
Shaplar
Ellvern

Kuscah
Pahrl
Rzonand
Eileen
Lunato
Gatz!
Zerro^!

First pull was pretty meh, but that second pull was very nice. Finally have a Treasure Hunter and one of the 4 elder mages! Lunato doesn't look very good though, except maybe for Evasive Arts. How strong an attack is Petrifying Arrows? If it's Tera level then he's alright i guess.

Finalow

first pull you do is legit rigged. mine was so garbage.

I mean, I only have the PoF SS characters (at 100%) + another 2 (not 100%) out of the whole pull, then a couple of lambdas. and I get one dupe of those TWO SS characters I already had (Bajanna) and another Yukken (already own the lamba version) who is beyond useless to me now.

at least I got a great second pull, with S'naip, Samatha and Lewto. let the exp grind begin now~

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to bother with PoT anymore. Got so many lambda chars and such a high chance to pull their regular SS versions again. Already happened with Olber and Gegonago, would probably just happen again, lol.
You might as well pull them and SB them out.

I like insta pulled Zerro and Piz'fer right after I recoded them, and now they're already 60% SB one month in.

Hige

I've pulled Lewto three times now lol, which sucks. The second time was because I hadn't hit 100% SB and I got my third after recoding. I might try to skill him up to 100% before pulling a fourth one. Also pulled SS A'misandra after recoding, but I don't have the patience to use her when I barely use the Lambda version as it is.

Baliis

2 seems optimal; was able to get 1:56 with no bonus, had to be crafty since I lacked a Mage. Crazy how the top people can do it twice before I finish.

Was able to get a 2:19, but went with a team of 6, 3 mages (zerro Jennish puprope) all Z, then Ma'curi, Odin, and Bahamut. Was just able to one shot the boss with a power point. Could probably cut it down a bit with smarter pincers though to cut the animation time, all those spells take forever

Staab

Funny how almost nobody gives a shit about the Jade Dragon event "returning".
Was pretty damn close on the first run but there's 0 chance this time.

Visceir

You might as well pull them and SB them out.

I like insta pulled Zerro and Piz'fer right after I recoded them, and now they're already 60% SB one month in.

Naw, only reason for that would be if I actually intended to complete PoT and there's no way I'm going to dedicate the time to do that. I just counted and there are like 20 golds I still haven't pulled. Out of which 7 are chars that I've recoded already and are back in the pool as SS again.

I'm happy with the character roster I have and would much rather toss my energy at buddies, even if the chances of pulling something decent from there are quite slim.

I upgraded my Silver Sword buddy and gave the gigasword attack to Olber /\, I quite like it. Wish I had some of those SS buddies with Peta attacks for use :eek:

duckroll

Hmmmm weekly looks to be the toughest yet when you don't have a bunch of Z mages.

Got 1:28.627 with Sheena/OdinZ/LeviZ/BahaZ/LewtoZ/ZerroZ. Rank 103. Probably spent like 120 stamina practicing and tweaking formations and buddy combinations to get the right amount of damage to do the job just right.

Not going to touch this challenge again, it better be enough for that 1 energy! :p

kiyoaki

Route D on the Jade Dragon challenge has just been unlocked. It looks like the guaranteed companion drop is an anti-lightning shield (B rank).

Visceir

Route D on the Jade Dragon challenge has just been unlocked. It looks like the guaranteed companion drop is an anti-lightning shield (B rank).

Yeah, and it's quite hard. JD is lvl 104 now, I think. One-shot half my team with only Zerro /\, Amisandra /\ and Olber /\ being left alive.

Better bring some anti-lightning gear.

kiyoaki

Wait, 104? Then I didn't really get Route D. He was Lv 55 and weak as always, yet he still dropped the lightning shield.

Finalow

Funny how almost nobody gives a shit about the Jade Dragon event "returning".
the event is crap and they're giving some shitty buddy as reward for the D route? Yeah, not surprising at all.

seems like I can't even manage to get the free energy from the WC this time, meh.

Xetherion

Use lightning shields/visors. With PP and double pincers they should get max proc anyway.

First of all, it's dumb that the boss that 100% drops Lightning Shields requires them to beat it. Cart before the horse retarded development choice right there.

Second of all, they're not enough anyway. I had 2 shields already from Route C when I tried to do Route D. The characters with the shields still lost 75% of their health just from the Thunderer's vertical attack, and then the JD's attack finished them off. 2x proc from double pincer is only 40% dmg reduction. Even if i evolved them (lol like i have that many particles to spare), it would still only be 60% reduction.

They only way to fight the thing would be with 100% reduction from capsules, but good luck building them up in floors 1-4 with 4 sec time limit and needing to avoid hitting Dark enemies with Dark spells.

Finalow

they should just delete this event from the system, never pulling it out again.

"mistakes were made"

and start working on matsuno's world~

Aexact

Well.

... That was fun. Geez, I don't know what I was expecting but Jade Dragon D Route was no joke. Definitely need to build a pill addiction.

Now I just need to muster up the nerve to face 34-10 Hard mode.

I ended up finishing up my Fellowship pulls on Sunday night, so goodbye easy Seiryu levels (oh well).

I ended up getting Bajanna and Sha'plar from the 2x S+ event, both new to me, so that's something.

Back to my rather unfocused attempt at getting recodes ready.

Folstern

Even with an almost full dark crew they don't do a whole lot of damage to Big Ol' JD. Beat him but going to try a mixed team to deal with the dark absorbing blobs.

Staab

Wait, really ?
That crappy Lightning shield companion, rank B, is the reward ?
Ugh.

If that was route D, I didn't have too many problems with my usual team, Zerro^ and Samatha^ probably helped though.

HawthorneKitty

Wait, really ?
That crappy Lightning shield companion, rank B, is the reward ?
Ugh.

If that was route D, I didn't have too many problems with my usual team, Zerro^ and Samatha^ probably helped though.
I think it's nice; not everyone has Lightning capsules at the ready.

Top Bottom