• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

OMG Aero

Just did two ten pulls and got:
Velrain
Ma'curi
Amazora
Daiana
Zafitte (S)
Korin
Manmer
Lunato (S)
A'misandra (SS)

Ra'prow

Lewto (SS)
O'pari
Korin
A'merpact
Harold
Eileen
A'merpact
Velraine
Gigojago
Rejin /\ (Z)

PvP here I come! (In like a months time after I've levelled everyone)

Lucc

sweet pulls! Zafitte is pretty cool, too. Especially for Lamia.

I got Alika (luckily I recoded my old one) and Czekras. 2 new characters, can't complain. Finally my second treasure hunter.

now I need to get 7 more energy b4 the event ends :/

Here's my pull, in order.

S'naip (+) (dupe).
Palpa (dupe). < That better not count.
Rejin. < NEW!
Gugba (dupe).
RIKKEN. < Really? Right after the torture of Skill Boosting all three dragons?
Kuscha (dupe).
Daiana (dupe).
Sh'berdan (dupe).
Korin (dupe).
Gigojago (+) (dupe).

This was my first 10x special that gave me more than two golds.

Hige

First time I've pulled more than 2 golds in a 10 pull.

Gugba (yaaaas)
And dupes to replace all my Lambda recodes: Samatha, Rejin, A'misandra. Meh.

Baliis

Got Koko and Lewto which is nice. Didn't really have a fire mage. I have no idea what Koko actually does, but I seem to remember seeing her a lot in pvp?

Foolworm

Eidolons are down. Co-op getting revamped or unannounced server maintenance?

Anyway, did my ten pull.

New: Pahrl, Djugan, Grace, Zerro, Bajanna
Dupe: Burbaba, Manmer, Snaip, Kana, Samupi

Not bad, finally got an SS mage but would really prefer an electric unit.

10 energy over the next 10 days is very generous for first anniversary celebration too. Happy birthday TB!

Looking forward to tonight's development stream. Really need metal zone arena event now.

duckroll

Did one 10x pull. Got:

SS:
Zerro (Technically a dupe but I recoded mine to Z so this is "new")
Jennish

A:
Manmer
Daiana

B:
Amazora
Sh'Berdan

DUPES:
Jaguna
Zenzoze
Zan
Maralme

Now Piz'fer is the only SS/Z mage element I'm missing.

Staab

Did a ten pull, got :
Jennish (^) - oyea!!
Djugan (S) - meh

rest was a bunch of random dupes.

Was hoping for Koko, Amina or Alika :(

OMG Aero

Happy anniversary!
mzEBN07h.jpg

Finalow

stream was shite as usual

mobius collab details, LIZARD cup starting now - enjoy your invalids, 5 free energy and sakaguchi dc'ing.

Did one 10x pull. Got:

SS:
Zerro (Technically a dupe but I recoded mine to Z so this is "new")
Jennish

Now Piz'fer is the only SS/Z mage element I'm missing.
y how u so lucky

Kitoro

I've been hopefully waiting for a patch that makes it less painful to level and evolvd units. Haven't played in months. Have we gotten to, or are we getting closer to such a reality? I'd never stop enjoying this game if the process were easier, especially getting the materials to get Invincible to Rank 2, let alone Rank 3. D:

Staab

I'd never stop enjoying this game if the process were easier, especially getting the materials to get Invincible to Rank 2, let alone Rank 3. D:

That part of the process isn't really hard, with dailies that give out rare materials and a treasure hunter it's relatively painless.

Now SB farming and getting chars from 70 to 80 (90) is absolutely terrible :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I've been hopefully waiting for a patch that makes it less painful to level and evolvd units. Haven't played in months. Have we gotten to, or are we getting closer to such a reality? I'd never stop enjoying this game if the process were easier, especially getting the materials to get Invincible to Rank 2, let alone Rank 3. D:
You could have gotten everything for Invincible by now if you played the dailys through those months. It's never really going to get faster to level; the few minutes spent to drain your stamina is quick enough when training.

Finalow

Uematsu was on stream too, that new track is really sweet.

lizard cup will be a Z mage fest again, Piz'fer and AmiZ are fucking insane but only them, I'm afraid. played against the others lizards and they didn't do much.

kiyoaki

Uematsu was on stream too, that new track is really sweet.

lizard cup will be a Z mage fest again, Piz'fer and AmiZ are fucking insane but only them, I'm afraid. played against the others lizards and they didn't do much.
I'm not going to compete then, I only have Snaip.
AmiZ was already crazily powerful in the first cup. Number 1 on my wish list.

Kitoro

You could have gotten everything for Invincible by now if you played the dailys through those months. It's never really going to get faster to level; the few minutes spent to drain your stamina is quick enough when training.

Fair enough. I just wish so badly that they'd sync all 3 classes to the highest leveled class. Leveling a character 3 times is the biggest chore of any F2P I've ever played.

Finalow

I'm not going to compete then, I only have Snaip.
AmiZ was already crazily powerful in the first cup. Number 1 on my wish list.
you can still easily get to S league, after that yeah, you either have AmiZ and double Piz'fer or you don't and lose, I believe.

Baliis

I'm really not feeling this pvp cup. I have like a 20% win rate right now with the same team I went like 65% with last time. I feel like every match I've lost though has been entirely rng though, not because the other guy was better. Getting knocked into positions where he can pincer my whole team, but then he gets knocked to a position that's impossible to pincer. I literally lost a close match because the other guy did nothing for like 4 turns until the lizards killed my guy from blitzing him. I only needed one pincer to finish him and I just couldn't get it because of the rng.

duckroll

Oh there's a new PVP Cup. I guess I'll try it out tomorrow when I feel like it. More excited about the Mobius event honestly. SP > MP.

Finalow

pvp is still stupid as fuck anyway. funny how they didn't even bother to fix the score display, it says you lose 40 points in A league while it's actually 60, in S it says 80 but it's 120.

pvp is still stupid as fuck anyway. funny how they didn't even bother to fix the score display, it says you lose 40 points in A league while it's actually 60, in S it says 80 but it's 120.
Don't know why they didn't wait for their next patch before starting it.
Probably don't want to screw up their cup schedule.

Still nice to know we can't get P1 block now anyway.
Random blitz can screw you up, but still better than the static wall block.

Baliis

Don't know why they didn't wait for their next patch before starting it.
Probably don't want to screw up their cup schedule.

Still nice to know we can't get P1 block now anyway.
Random blitz can screw you up, but still better than the static wall block.

Sadly, its almost worse sometimes lol. If it knocks my healer out, its basically a guaranteed loss if I can't follow up on their healer, then after that it's just rng to see who gets screwed first into a big pincer.

I would like it a lot more if like, the lizards vanished or something in between turns so they can't prevent pincers. Idk, just something to try and reduce the rng.

Falk

that puzzling face
You guys making me feel like I dodged a bullet by not bothering.

But what else is there to grind for tho

:(

Finalow

well I guess it's finally time to uninstall this crap.

2 golds from my 50 energy pull: Lunato (dupe) and Amimari.

bb, it's been fun I guess

For the FF mobius event, on stage 5 I hit the ochu without killing it, and it responded with a hugeass physical attack that killed half my party and brought the rest to critical health, wtf. On the bright side it dropped the ochu companion.

Fujisaka really upped his sideboob game.
Year 2 art hype.
~.~&#9825;

Mobius music is dope.
Also love the concept of having to use the new character for stage events.

Wish main story chapters had this much detail.
Having to use Ba'gunar and Palpa for side mission stuff would've been neat.

Arabesque

Didn't get my free energy for whatever reason. Oh well.

Got through first time without much difficulty. Guess I need to bring Echo along to get to the different routes?

Guess its levelling up time.

love the artwork

It's is pretty nice.

Are Samatha and Eileen the most popular characters, or are they just Fujisaka's favourites?

Fujisaka really upped his sideboob game.

I knew that Samatha's outfit was sleeveless but never realised it was so that she'd be drawn with a sideboob.

Even her ingame art doesn't reveal that.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Year 2 art hype.
~.~&#9825;

Mobius music is dope.
Also love the concept of having to use the new character for stage events.

Wish main story chapters had this much detail.
Having to use Ba'gunar and Palpa for side mission stuff would've been neat.
Side campaigns for sets of characters would be cool; too much work though probably.

Are Samatha and Eileen the most popular characters, or are they just Fujisaka's favourites?
This was a figure ranking poll from 3 months ago:
CI_7AUtUsAALcsF.png

Foolworm

Möbius quest is excellent, building on the standard set by TLS quest. Getting trolled with the drops for crust loop though, which sucks because I packed a treasure hunter as well.

Lizard cup is a lot fairer than Ami cup, but now the complaints are about how the NPCs can change the tide of battle. There's just no pleasing people I suppose. Invalids are still a problem and are a legitimate complaint though.

Still waiting for metal arena event, as I have a lot of stuff waiting to be levelled.

duckroll

Pretty damn happy with the Mobius quest event so far. I'm glad to see them actually incorporating the character you get from the quest as a requirement for routes in the quest itself. That was something I hoped they would eventually do and it's good motivation to actually level and use a new character immediately. The Mobius music is really dope too!

Top Bottom