• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Foolworm

That was something I hoped they would eventually do and it's good motivation to actually level and use a new character immediately.

All the more reason to have an arena metal zone event zone, I think, especially with 6-8 double drop day just around the corner.

The Mobius music is really dope too!

It gives me a real strong Macross:DYRL vibe, which is a good thing. New Macross series just got announced too!

So I beat omega (he dropped the mantle item for echo job 2). I wasn't really paying attention as to what triggered him. I killed mog on the ochu level, that might have been it. Echo is level 18 now.

I want to make sure I know how NOT to trigger him so I can keep skill boosting echo and fighting easy crap. I'm trying to level gatz till he gets treasure hunter.

Do we know what affects companion drop rates? TH or Neg?

Finalow

the route depends on whether you hit the moogle or not, and which job echo has unlocked. you also need her in the active team for route c and d, iirc.

loving the new music.

h0tp0ck3t

Screenshot_2015-10-10-21-09-27_zpsapmtkirk.png
Do you guys think Omega is doable with this team? I'm a little worried about him being way hire level than me

Edit: well looks like the answer is a big nope

Visceir

Finished up path C in mobius event and got my first Mog otomo. 5 more to go, I guess. Will probably then get some Ochu otomos as well later on.

MZ5K/MZ6K are in the arena too so I need to make the most out of that and farm as many A rank metal minions as possible.

I think I'm gonna stop letting Ochu Pummel me, poor Echo always dies.

I just burned an energy to get the drop and get it over with because I didn't want to waste 30 stam when I accidentally died. If you set it up so there's one left, and pincer the add before the ochu, it should drop as well. Is it not 100% after the first one or can you not get more than one?

Arabesque

Got to Path B and beaten Omega easily enough. Problem was that I triggered Ochu by accident and ended up losing half my party (including poor under levelled Echo) when he struck back. Didn't expect that.

Have now 5 Crusty Loops, need 5 more and beat Omega 4 more times to get the Mantle Loop for Job 2. Then it's levelling up again, and off to Path C.

I'm really enjoying this Möbius event, it's less nerve racking than the Jade Dragon one where I had to time myself on each move and keep on questioning if I got on the correct route. Having something this straight forward and engaging with a memeber of your party is a lot of fun.

I think I'm gonna stop letting Ochu Pummel me, poor Echo always dies.

Is there any reason to get more another Ochu companion after the first one? I don't know why if I should be farming him or not.

meow

I don't really play anymore. But I went ahead and did a 50 energy pull:

Gigojago
U'nasag (new)
Metupi (new)
Zenzoze
Pizfer lambda (new, but already had pizfer...though at the rate I was going, I'd probably never recode him anyway)
Zeera (jeez, got +9 lvls and +12.8%)
Samupi
R'zonand
Lunaken (new)
R'zonand

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I just burned an energy to get the drop and get it over with because I didn't want to waste 30 stam when I accidentally died. If you set it up so there's one left, and pincer the add before the ochu, it should drop as well. Is it not 100% after the first one or can you not get more than one?
It's always 100% after it pummels you.

Is there any reason to get more another Ochu companion after the first one? I don't know why if I should be farming him or not.
OCD to get 6 for your whole party for no reason!

yami4ct

I like the way the routes open up based on how much you level the featured character. This event has some really interesting mechanics. The problem I have is a lot of those are hidden mechanics. Stuff like killing the Ochu last for the drop or the Tonberry King doing damage based on what you did to the little guys on the previous floor.

Really fun event. Not sure if Echo and the Otomos are going to be worth the effort, but I'm definitely SBing Echo as far as I reasonably can and trying for 6 each of the Otomo. It's more interesting than the other things I can be doing.

duckroll

Got Echo on Job2 and Ochu and Tonberry companions so far. Is it really possible to get Mog to drop on Route C though? I've only gotten Core Loops from the boss so far.

I have a dead android with this game on it. I have my wife's android still but never used the game on there. Is there anyway to recover the account by downloading it with my google account in my wife's old android and then transfer it to my iPhone?

Wouldn't mind playing this again but starting over sounds terrible.

Visceir

Got Echo on Job2 and Ochu and Tonberry companions so far. Is it really possible to get Mog to drop on Route C though? I've only gotten Core Loops from the boss so far.

Mog is route D boss drop

I have a dead android with this game on it. I have my wife's android still but never used the game on there. Is there anyway to recover the account by downloading it with my google account in my wife's old android and then transfer it to my iPhone?

You never created the Transfer Device info on your terra battle account? That might complicate things...otherwise it would have been as easy as entering that info. All TB acc info is saved server side, none of it is on the phone.

Mog is route D boss drop

You never created the Transfer Device info on your terra battle account? That might complicate things...otherwise it would have been as easy as entering that info. All TB acc info is saved server side, none of it is on the phone.

Not sure. I guess I could try to set it up on my phone and find out. But I don't remember creating an account. Just assumed it was saved via Google play or something. oh well.

Did a 2x10 pull yesterday.
Got Gego on my first one. Happy. :)

Hoped for A'misandra in second pull.
Weirdest thing happened: Both gold cards were A'misandra.

Already recoded and leveled Gego Λ after 75 metal tickets and exp boosters.
Thank god for MZK arena.

All in all, very happy with this pull event compared to the previous ones.

Arabesque

OCD to get 6 for your whole party for no reason!
lol

In any case, had been concentrating on Path A for the time being in order to get Echo to 100% SB and enough of them delicious Crusty Loops. Had been thinking I might bring along one of my staff users to level them up as well. Any suggestions on who to focus on first?

Pupropu and Palpa are my highest levelled at the moment (Pupropu in Job 3, Palpa is nearly 50 in every job) so I've been thinking of bringing along someone else.

Arabesque

I don't seem to be able to live through it no matter what so I'm not sure what you guys are doing for it. I blew an EN to get the drop once but not gonna do that again.

When I accidentally triggered it, half my party was gone and the only ones standing were my 70+ levelled characters. Even then, most of them were hanging on by a sliver of HP, and Amimari was the only one in any good shape.

When I accidentally triggered it, half my party was gone and the only ones standing were my 70+ levelled characters. Even then, most of them were hanging on by a sliver of HP, and Amimari was the only one in any good shape.

Does more characters help? I'm 3 manning it to level gatz to the point where he has TH and get pizfer job 2-3 some xp.

Arabesque

Does more characters help? I'm 3 manning it to level gatz to the point where he has TH and get pizfer job 2-3 some xp.

Yes, I think having a full party is important. Even my higher levelled characters took a beating so hard it might have killed them as well.

I think for the time being, level Gatz to get treasure hunter and then you can attempt to get Ochu again. You have 20 more days of this event, so it's not like there's no time to get everything.

Yes, I think having a full party is important. Even my higher levelled characters took a beating so hard it might have killed them as well.

I think for the time being, level Gatz to get treasure hunter and then you can attempt to get Ochu again. You have 20 more days of this event, so it's not like there's no time to get everything.

I'm using the event to level so I can also get echo above 60% or so. I dont think I need to cap her.

anaron

they've added a shitload of features to the game so starting over probably isn't as bad you think.

they've added a shitload of features to the game so starting over probably isn't as bad you think.

I actually think anyone starting now would have a significant advantage in terms of item farming since they can get a lot of it done while they are doing content that is fresh.

Falk

that puzzling face
I feel that the only thing about rerolling this game is how scarce energy is, and if you're SOL on your few 50en S/SS/Z pulls, you're SOL.

Not that the game can't be beaten with a really shit roster given enough patience and farming, etc. but yeah. Even the levitate vs spike level let you feel the difference pulling certain adventurers makes.

Finalow

tfw I'll never be able to level up all these buddies.

only got 4 or 5 A metal minions after a lot of runs. where is the METAL KING, MW.

I feel that the only thing about rerolling this game is how scarce energy is, and if you're SOL on your few 50en S/SS/Z pulls, you're SOL.

Not that the game can't be beaten with a really shit roster given enough patience and farming, etc. but yeah. Even the levitate vs spike level let you feel the difference pulling certain adventurers makes.
The thing with TB compared to whatever else f2p gacha game is the SB% system.
You can potentially clear out the entire character pool, although like only 0.1% will do it.

Still, just by playing, doing a few item grinds here and there will remove some characters.

Point is, system is somewhat more fair than other games where you can get useless dupes non-stop with no end in sight.
tfw I'll never be able to level up all these buddies.

only got 4 or 5 A metal minions after a lot of runs. where is the METAL KING, MW.
Metal King 5-6 is in arena right now.
Unless you mean those unreleased super metal otomos ? Those will probably be some exclusive magazine promos. :/

Finalow

so I decided to push for that 50 energy (had around 40 after first pull) and try to pull again since the first pull I did the other day was utter garbage.

now even worse, got Samatha (I already have her lambda) and Ellvern dupe.

I should really have uninstalled this fucking game, it's not healthy

Metal King 5-6 is in arena right now.
Unless you mean those unreleased super metal otomos ? Those will probably be some exclusive magazine promos. :/
yes those 4 A metal minions come from a lot of MKZ6 arena runs. the metal king is an unreleased buddy that should give 200k exp.

btw, you're a +1 on the list "I fucking hate you because you got such good pulls while I got shit" along with visceir, duckroll and probably other people posting here the 50 energy golden pulls. <3

Arabesque

Got Echo to 51%. Tomorrow I'll get her to a 100% and then start to beat Omega 4 times to get to Path C.

Going to level up Eileen or Zerro, didn't decided which. Thought about Invincible but realised that was going to take a while.

Still much better than Jade Dragon thus far.

yami4ct

That Route C boss is a real asshole. What's everyone running to beat him? I get the idea of locking down his element shift with the guest character, but I can't really find any sort of strategy that actually works. Have got him close a couple times, but still have yet to take him down.

HawthorneKitty

That Route C boss is a real asshole. What's everyone running to beat him? I get the idea of locking down his element shift with the guest character, but I can't really find any sort of strategy that actually works. Have got him close a couple times, but still have yet to take him down.
If you lock him in sword form, you can safely vertically pincer at all times. Just make sure to kill the healing minion when it comes.

Hige

I feel like I'm the only person that farmed metal tickets this weekend instead of doing the new Mobius event. I haven't even touched it yet.

OMG Aero

I feel like I'm the only person that farmed metal tickets this weekend instead of doing the new Mobius event. I haven't even touched it yet.
I played enough of the event to get Echo and the Ochu companion then spent yesterday farming metal tickets. I didn't get that many though considering I burned a couple of energy to refill my stamina and had Gatz along the whole time.

HawthorneKitty

I am new to the game. How do I do the different route? At chapter 9 or 10 only.
You're probably better off not trying; the boss of the second route is at lv 66.

In other news I plopped 50 down since I was going to train Echo anyways. Only new were Pizfer and Puprope; I guess I extended my playtime since I gotta recode them both...

oh man... Gego's stealth is truly top tier OP skill.
You can even move out someone who is stuck in a pincer.

I don't know if I can play without it now.

duckroll

I am new to the game. How do I do the different route? At chapter 9 or 10 only.

Once you have finished the normal route on the Mobius event, you'll get Echo as a character. When Echo is in your party, in certain battles in the Mobius event the moogles will show up. They're the key to branching to different routes. You have to get them to stay in the battle and hit them. There are certain requirements for each one to stay in the battle, linked to Echo's jobs and levels. You basically have to do Route A to get Echo, then Route B to get the materials to get Echo's Job2, and then level that up, and then do Route C to get the materials to get Echo's Job3, and then level that up. When you have Echo above lvl35 in Job3, you can do Route D to get the Mog companion.

There are also two other "secret" companions you can get in the event. The Ochu companion can be acquired in Route A and B if you can beat him after getting him to hit your party and survive. The Tonberry companion can be acquired in Route C and D if you manage to kill one of them and survive the karma attack from the Tonberry King.

Top Bottom