• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

jwhit28

I suppose, I have too many sword users. I already have Czekras (SS rank Sword/Ice, the same as Velraine's 1st class) and Sha'plar (S rank Sword/Shadow, the same as Velraine's 2nd class).

I guess it will work itself out when I get her to 3rd class and Dragon mode. I've had 0 luck with upgrade farming though.

Soulflarz

Banned
I suppose, I have too many sword users. I already have Czekras (SS rank Sword/Ice, the same as Velraine's 1st class) and Sha'plar (S rank Sword/Shadow, the same as Velraine's 2nd class).

I guess it will work itself out when I get her to 3rd class and Dragon mode. I've had 0 luck with upgrade farming though.

I have Zuzu and thats it

I wish I had more. Also out of cash/energy WELP

Grace/Bahl and Kuscah are the standard 2 B rank characters everyone gets, but after you complete the tutorial (chapter 1) you get 5 energy and when you insert the promo code you get another 5 energy. Those 10 energy grant you rolls for 2 new random characters and that's what people are rerolling -- to have those be S/SS rank characters.

Oooh, I never even thought of that. Well, I'm too far with this account, and I got two As anyway.

I Have that with bow users, I have two As and and SS now, plus the Grace I ranked up.

holy crap you guys weren't kidding about bahamut.

he levels hella sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

im talking about only 1-2 levels after lv 10 even with 120k+ exp shared b/w 4 characters

Ducarmel

That sucks.

Easy dungeon, but useless once you get Bahamet. I hope their next descend they create they make one that has more use then playing it for one monster drop.

anaron

I finally got him

uHn1lgv.gif

Neo Dark

I've tried both about the same amount of times, but no luck with either.

Seven tries for me
First. Just spam ice spear and my other 3 attackers with 3 PowerPoints and he's almost dead.

Yeah I figured it was random but I just wanted to see what people did since I got it on the first try and I killed.. I think everything else first? Wasn't aiming for it but the stupid mobs kept standing in the middle for me to stab them along with the boss lol

SWKwong

Neo Member
Got Bahamut 5th try. Also rolled an A'merpact from the consecutive login energy. Pretty good day if I say so myself ^_^

Anyone know what I should do about 6-10? That sleep is wrecking me because my team can't last through it. Should I just hope to get spearmen in the gacha? I only have one that isn't a D, a Sabretooth King (B).

linkent

27th tries later, i got him!!!!! My first non-healer mage!!
Current set up 2swords 2 bows 1healer 1bahamut..

Edit: for some reason, i beat him last on those 26th tries, got him when i beat him with 1 enemy left.
It should be random, but it doesnt hurt to try.

SirKhalid

27th tries later, i got him!!!!! My first non-healer mage!!
Current set up 2swords 2 bows 1healer 1bahamut..

Edit: for some reason, i beat him last on those 26th tries, got him when i beat him with 1 enemy left.
Wow 27 tries... You are really unlucky.

wow, gaf you're right, chapter 18 is a big difficulty spike

It's certainly spike-filled... I thought I was a tactical genius for making it through the first 3 battles of 18-5 with no casualties and everyone restored to full health, then the 4th happened and four of my characters were immediately hit by spikes and would have to take damage from at least two more to be moved to a safe position. Needless to say I didn't make it past that. And that wasn't even the final battle...

EDIT: The final battle of 18-5 was pathetically easy compared to what came before. I managed to clear it even with 3 characters remaining by trapping them.

meow

finally got bahamut (who I don't really need because I already have 3 fire characters, including lewto), took me like 9 tries. Also pulled a Zenzoze, doesn't seem great but my first dark element other than a monster so I'll take it!

Soulflarz

Banned
At 12-10

Whos ???/whyd he flee instantly? :/

Edit: nevermind, 12-10 why are you random.

Also- 13 unlocked, and yay coin creeps! I really want to kinda spend all weekend farming coins instead of doing chapters/grinding levels, but I kinda need the levels, so ergg.

Got Baharmut after my sixth go. Heart goes out to anyone still gunning for him, six goes felt like a lot but that was relatively lucky compared to many of you it seems.

Hige

Pulled S class thunder mage/healer Pupropu... I think 3 mages might be too much though?
Three mages is fine unless they are all healer/remedy types. I'm using 5 mages on my team (4 offense, 1 healer) and it's pretty awesome.

Kain

Welp, at least I got Bahamut on my second try.

His class seems great, a fire mage is just the thing I needed. Now just waiting for the Metal zone to open and level him.

Also (spoilers from chap 10 onwards)

the stonefolk queen chick, is she just totally useless as she seems or some of his jobs are good? Because her first job is worthless.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Bahamut recruited, BOOM. Took me five tries, pretty easy with a team around lvl 25.

Now let's wait for the internet to find where the weapon needed for his second job drops since I already have the other mats.

GeoGonzo

Ouch, 27 tries! I got him in 13 and most of the times killed him first but when I finally got him I had killed him last. So, sounds like its completely unrelated and random.

Arion

Is Bahamut event a limited time thing? I just started playing so my whole party is still pretty low level. At least I got a SS rank in my first try.

I got him on my 4th try, but now I need to level him up really high if I want him to replace my fire mage...

So we only get 2 free songs available to download later, right? I guess I'm a bit disappointed as I was hoping for more.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is Bahamut event a limited time thing? I just started playing so my whole party is still pretty low level. At least I got a SS rank in my first try.
Yes, there is an end date; it's TBD as of now; nobody really knows what the 10/26 means.

Top Bottom